What's new

Pakistan: Man accused of blasphemy shot dead at court trial

Don't be too smart and pretend yourself sane. Qadiyani must control themselves they are the one who asking for trouble otherwise their mini presence will not be bothered by anyone.
another ahmedi muslim hater exposed this kind sits in UK and other western countries they expect all rights and freedom there whereas in reality this hippocratic kind supports murder of minority sect

They are following whatever their faith and Muslims have no problem, however, they hurt Muslims by claiming themselves Muslims and calling real Muslims non-Muslims.these Qadianis are disgusting to the core. As I said no one notices their tiny little permanence until they ask for that.
Calling themselves what they want and claiming themselves to be Muslim is their faith, you cannot deny them that without violating the Quran's specific commandments on 'no coercion in religion'.

Instead of getting upset about their faith and beliefs, ignore them.

another ahmedi muslim hater exposed this kind sits in UK and other western countries they expect all rights and freedom there whereas in reality this hippocratic kind supports murder of minority sect
So sitting in the Uk means we hold our liking and disliking. listen carefully I enjoy my rights only until I don't speak in favour of jews holocaust. that sort of right we have in the west. So stop giving a lecture about west we live here we know better than you. Qadiani are non-muslin they should have to accept that don't be delusional.

Far too many Qadiani sympathizers on this forum .
I am a conservative Muslim, and I do not support this religion.

This is MURDER in my view.

THE STATE is supposed to decide fate of the "accused," not an individual out of the blue. You find somebody GUILTY, call the POLICE and hand him/her over to the officers. Police custody is no fun place to be in - it is torturous experience.

LAW OF THE JUNGLE does not enable a functioning society - this will ruin a country instead. This is a slippery slope, and people will feel encouraged to decide fate of each other through firearms then. Imagine this dynamic.

Please understand the difference.

Let me frame this in the manner you might understand better.

You are supposedly living in United Kingdom, right? Tomorrow, a GORA come and tell you to leave this country because he find your faith unacceptable, or risk getting shot. What will you do then?

You might be MACHO or whatever, but gunfights are unpredictable.

Get my drift?

Calling themselves what they want and claiming themselves to be Muslim is their faith, you cannot deny them that without violating the Quran's specific commandments on 'no coercion in religion'.

Instead of getting upset about their faith and beliefs, ignore them.
again the wrong reference of Quran no compulsion in religion is in the context of within Islam it is clearly mentioned in the Quran of last prophethood of Prophet MUHAMMAD(SAW) so someone denying that means they are NOT MUSLIM.

Who ever claim prophet hod after MUHAMMAD (PBUH) that MAN should be given death plenty. This Punishment Law is given by whole universe Lord (ALLAH). Its not a monster Law.
Qadiyani says after Muhammad (PBUH) his peer baba mirza gulham was a prophet and prophet-ism is still exist in their cast.
No one kills agha khani, bori, hindu, chirstian etc. why only these qadiyani killed by muslim its bcz they try convert them. If some one try inject new version of islam and abuse My last prophet Muhammad (PBUH)-- it will happpen.

So sitting in the Uk means we hold our liking and disliking. listen carefully I enjoy my rights only until I don't speak in favour of jews holocaust. that sort of right we have in the west. So stop giving a lecture about west we live here we know better than you. Qadiani are non-muslin they should have to accept that don't be delusional.

Listen wannabe brit fassadi “difference is even if you do speak against jewish holocaust No one will murder you”

difference is your lovely jihadi monkeys likes of anjem choudhry and others openly declared jihad against majority of the brite but no one murdered him

now go figure out what to do whilst sitting in uk

Instead of getting upset about their faith and beliefs, ignore them.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I said,
no one bothered about their faith and their tine existence

This is the structure of prophet's

2020-07-29 19_48_28-Abraham in Islam - Wikipedia.png

how Mirza claim prophet by him self even he is not by IBRAHIM (A.S) Caste system.

Biography of IBRAHIM (A.S)

How are Ahmadi's 'asking for trouble'?

By simply following their faith?

If they are such an insignificant minority, why don't you just ignore them and their beliefs and let them practice THEIR faith freely without such terrorism?
They can't be ignored --- these fasadis must be under check -- Islamic republic of Pakistan has declared them non muslims, they must accept this status and if they have problems with this, fly away. ----- an Islamic State can't allow the blasphemers to practice their faith freely.

that was old now we have dozen more laws . just wait till we have law insulting KADDO SHAREEF will be 20 years jail insulting green color will be life time prison and insulting PAGRI will be 10 years jail . this nation and its politicians went on a road which never ends .
Blasphemy law is to stay here --- Jo karna hai kar lo desi liberals.

They are following whatever their faith and Muslims have no problem, however, they hurt Muslims by claiming themselves Muslims and calling real Muslims non-Muslims.these Qadianis are disgusting to the core. As I said no one notices their tiny little permanence until they ask for that.
+1 ..... :tup:

Back
Top Bottom