What's new

Pakistan-Korea trade over $ 1 billion, FTA set to be signed

I don't know much about economics, so i have a question..

Can we scrap those already signed & active FTAs that are doing harm to our economy? Is that possible ?

Anything is possible, but with the mutual agreement of the opposing party. It is after all a binding agreement.

Small advice, never sign FTA with countries where you have massive trade imbalances already. Check Korea-Pak trade balance. It will destroy your own industry. Actually if I was your enemy, I would love it to happen. It is like India wanting to sign FTA with China.
you are right about FTA. SK is too advance in manufacturing sector.
but the reason for FTA is to invite korean and other multinational companies to utilize Pakistan with low labor prices and export to ME, EU, china and other SEA countries.

SK is planning to give 200,000 scholarships to the students of under developing countries in their 2020 education policy.
can anyone say to the Govt. and HEC to communicate with SK to facilitate Pakistani students to get scholarship in SK.
@Muhammad Omar @rescue ranger @Irfan Baloch @farhan_9909

Please we need their new Frigate which has around 32 VLS tubes
right now this is almost impossible.

but the reason for FTA is to invite korean and other multinational companies to utilize Pakistan with low labor prices and export to ME, EU, china and other SEA countries.

SK is planning to give 200,000 scholarships to the students of under developing countries in their 2020 education policy.
can anyone say to the Govt. and HEC to communicate with SK to facilitate Pakistani students to get scholarship in SK.

Than make it possible soon we need that ship
dUIFjgZ.jpg

Than make it possible soon we need that ship
dUIFjgZ.jpg

SK has only one type of frigate which is new.. Incheon class.
Albeit their destroyers are good and cheap as compared to western.
Chungmugong Yi Sun-sin-class destroyer
and the greatest of all
Sejong the Great-class destroyer

Pakistan needs TOT and Investment from South Korean in heavy industry, high-tech, Electronics, telecommunications, automobile production, chemicals, shipbuilding, steel.

Build an sez then and allow tax free import of equipment; dont allow fta which covers all items. Unless the koreans want fta in lieu of their investment.

Back
Top Bottom