What's new

Pakistan knows it can't win a conventional war with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
And India knows it cant fight with Pakistan. The drama of 2002, 2008 and this latest one is an ample proof that India can huff and puff but cant go to war with Pakistan

we all know why india didn't attacked in 2008.......US pressure and assurances .... :coffee: hope that will not be the situation post 2014:enjoy:

The reality is, India one of the largest countries in the world with over a million man army.....seeks security from a minute zionist state of Israel.....Dinga ...dinga...dinga...!! :rofl:
nahi sirji we dont seek security but we seek politikal milage and wepons (and pay for them in hard cash unlike some countirs who beleve in soft loans and AID)which are second to non in leathelity in todays world we dont make big brother or Friends(not mastrs) to save owr skinn when spanked unlike some countries which fight(like paid merceneries) for there(freinds not masters) for want of wepons and other AID and give owr services to the highest bidder ;)

:rofl::rofl:

Hahaha....fail thread.

and what exactly makes Indians coward and pakistanis babbar sher?

History proves that Indians are cowards, not just modern history of Pakistan but prior to that.

Indians always had superior numbers but that didn't matter infront of dedicated and passionate people, you just have to look at the battle between prithvi raj and ghuri, even though tough ghuri was outnumbered and had to face elephants, the courage of ghuri and his men defeated the rajputs.

Prithvi raj ran from the battle, such was his cowardness that his bones rot in kabul.

Too many threads to swim through :D

but i really don't think that is a possibility.
In my opinion, both India and pakistan can sustain a war for a month. If that is true than Pakistan might have even fewer ammunitions.

I would have help but searching while :drag:, too much on my brain..

As far for the truth, i remember '' 3 day ammunitions'' was stated by Indian Army Chief... Please dont tie the knot to Pakistan now..PA might have reserves for week, maybe two three month,NO one Knows....

History proves that Indians are cowards, not just modern history of Pakistan but prior to that.

Indians always had superior numbers but that didn't matter infront of dedicated and passionate people, you just have to look at the battle between prithvi raj and ghuri, even though tough ghuri was outnumbered and had to face elephants, the courage of ghuri and his men defeated the rajputs.

Prithvi raj ran from the battle, such was his cowardness that his bones rot in kabul.

Not all Indians belong to that stock. and many pakistanis belong to that stock.

I heard Prithiraj won the first battle. There existed a hindu kingdom in Assam which Aurangzeb tried again and again to occupy but failed miserably.

History also says that Sikhs chased afghans away from lahore and peshawar and they today form a major part of IA.

Pakistanis have no better history either.

I would have help but searching while :drag:, too much on my brain..

As far for the truth, i remember '' 3 day ammunitions'' was stated by Indian Army Chief... Please dont tie the knot to Pakistan now..PA might have reserves for week, maybe two three month,NO one Knows....

Perhaps some years back. the army is busy buying lots of expensive toys. it would be stupid if they don't spend some on basic ammunition.

Who's interested in full scale conventional war at first place? and biggest looser will be India in either case so don't buy such attention seeking BSing by ex IA. Forget about war just imagine if we insert 100 militants in IOK it will take IA months to clear them out with loss of thousands of soldiers and worst case scenario in beheaded form.

Dude, not hundreds but thousands of Pakistani terrorists have been shot by IA in Kashmir. By all means, keep sending your people, they will keep getting shot.

Who's interested in full scale conventional war at first place? and biggest looser will be India in either case so don't buy such attention seeking BSing by ex IA. Forget about war just imagine if we insert 100 militants in IOK it will take IA months to clear them out with loss of thousands of soldiers and worst case scenario in beheaded form.
So there you have it, confessions of a dirty mind :devil:

Not all Indians belong to that stock. and many pakistanis belong to that stock.

I heard Prithiraj won the first battle. There existed a hindu kingdom in Assam which Aurangzeb tried again and again to occupy but failed miserably.

History also says that Sikhs chased afghans away from lahore and peshawar and they today form a major part of IA.

Pakistanis have no better history either.

Perhaps some years back. the army is busy buying lots of expensive toys. it would be stupid if they don't spend some on basic ammunition.

I was talking about superior numbers and i gave you an example that numbers not mean much against determined and passionate opponent.

Ref sikhs chasing afghans out , that was just a small blip and was soon rectified. Sikhs didn't last long they fizzled out, while Muslims ruled for centuries.

Prithvi did win the first battle but he lost the second even with huge number of soldiers and roughly 5000 elephants. This clearly shows numbers dont mean much.

I told you there is a difference in bravery, prithvi raj ran from battle while his men lay dead or were fighting, that is the biggest act of cowardness and he was rewarded for it to this day his bones rot in kabul.

Wasnt prithvi from rajput stock?. you said that they were different stock of indians.

Where was it when US attacked Abbottabad to kill OBL?

This is true. No need to turn a blind eye on it my fellow Pakistani members, let's accept the reality.

I was talking about superior numbers and i gave you an example that numbers not mean much against determined and passionate opponent.

Ref sikhs casing afghan out , that was just a small blip and was soon rectified. Sikhs didn't last long they fizzled out, while Muslims ruled for centuries.

Prithvi did win the first battle but he lost the second even with huge number of soldiers and roughly 5000 elephants. This clearly shows numbers dont mean much.

I told you there is a difference in bravery, prithvi raj ran from battle while his men lay dead or were fighting, that is the biggest act of cowardness and he was rewarded for it to this day his bones rot in kabul.

Wasnt prithvi from rajput stock?. you said that they were different stock of indians.

Don't worry. We will employ Gurkha regiments and Maratha Light Infantry for people like you. :smokin: In case you don't know, search for Shivaji and Gurkhas :azn:

This is true. No need to turn a blind eye on it my fellow Pakistani members, let's accept the reality.

We admit they may have conventional superiority but does that mean you roll over?.

Conventional superiority or not you fight for what you believe in to the last man and last drop, that is in our genetics.

Usa has big conventional superiority but look what the passion of determined taliban has done to it, made it ineffective to a point where usa is at the edge of defeat and bankrupt.

Ref sikhs chasing afghans out , that was just a small blip and was soon rectified. Sikhs didn't last long they fizzled out, while Muslims ruled for centuries.

First, right numbers don't matter in today's warfare.

I remember that Sikhs did ruled Lahore for a long time. The Marathas did defeated many muslim governors. and how the muslims survived for so long? Not by killing hindus but by killing each other.

Are all Indians rajputs? What about the gurkhas? marathas? ladakahis? assamese? south indians and others?

the only reason pakistanis say indians are cowards is cuz most indians are hindus. which is itself a flawwd logic. Being muslim doesn't make you brave as evident from Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom