What's new

Pakistan & Japan must enhance trade relations: APTMA

That's actually not a bad idea, I'm sure people would be interest in it.

I think that there are some members in PDF who are a wee bit excessive in their day dreaming / fantasies. They might need the haloperidol to help them to lower the dopamine levels...lol

:p:

I think that there are some members in PDF who are a wee bit excessive in their day dreaming / fantasies. They might need the haloperidol to help them to lower the dopamine levels...lol

lol, cheeky, I like that.

You're doing alright for yourself, new guy. On my first week, I got blocked by a few people, and got a warning from the mods for insulting a Think Tank. Good job on your smooth transition on PDF.

lol, cheeky, I like that.

You're doing alright for yourself, new guy. On my first week, I got blocked by a few people, and got a warning from the mods for insulting a Think Tank. Good job on your smooth transition on PDF.

Thank you Sir @That Guy . I still remember my first day of PDF, i got 'baptized through fire' among some posters. The majority of you guys , tho, are very intelligent. Definitely learning a lot about Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh in here. Looking forward to developing better relations with you guys.

:)

Thank you Sir @That Guy . I still remember my first day of PDF, i got 'baptized through fire' among some posters. The majority of you guys , tho, are very intelligent. Definitely learning a lot about Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh in here. Looking forward to developing better relations with you guys.

:)
Tip of the hat to you, then.

:Dgotta keep d balance bro...:Dsome fantasy is gud for countering harsh realities of life...
too much dopa=psychosis
too less dopa=parkinsonism
:enjoy:so,bro,,,,manga thread is kind of neccesary

ps-being d lone Japanese on this forum,,,d noble quest of trolling d Chinese naturaly falls upon u....looking forward to it:p:

:Dgotta keep d balance bro...:Dsome fantasy is gud for countering harsh realities of life...
too much dopa=psychosis
too less dopa=parkinsonism
:enjoy:so,bro,,,,manga thread is kind of neccesary

ps-being d lone Japanese on this forum,,,d noble quest of trolling d Chinese naturaly falls upon u....looking forward to it:p:

lol!! I'm guessing you're a physician or a medical student? :lol:

i'm rather quaint and becoming fond of the chinese posters here, some i can carry an actual intellectual conversation with without having to bring up so called 'historical injustices' and the notion of 'no apologies'. and such kaput. i'll tell you what sir @halupridol , in the event that i'm ganged up by some group of ultranationalists, i'll ask you to pop me some citalopram. LOL.

see you around the forum, sir. :lol:

Seriously? - Do you know the trade volume between China and Japan ?
Do you know the trade volume between China and India?

China does business with everyone and has never made fuss when Pakistan does business with Japan or any other nation, China has some diplomatic issues with. This is not how nation states function. We have long standing ties with Japan and they shall continue to grow stronger.

Exactly sir. :tup:

Japan and America are two of our biggest business partners. Business is business. Historical grudges from 70 years ago should not impact modern business relations.

We appreciate Pakistan's diplomatic support to us on a constant basis. :china::pakistan:

As for the rest of the international community, all we ask is for them to stay "neutral" in our disputes, and let us solve them bilaterally with the affected parties, that will be more than enough.

Exactly sir. :tup:

Japan and America are two of our biggest business partners. Business is business. Historical grudges from 70 years ago should not impact modern business relations.

We appreciate Pakistan's diplomatic support to us on a constant basis. :china::pakistan:

As for the rest of the international community, all we ask is for them to stay "neutral" in our disputes, and let us solve them bilaterally with the affected parties, that will be more than enough.
True! I concur. You have a very open mind. Yes we shall do business but we cannot forget the atrocities committed either. Forgive, but cannot forget. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom