What's new

Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

As for subjugation..
You twit those so called Turks were assimilated Pashtuns ... The so called afghans are all "Pashtuns".. The second largest ethnic group of Pak,,

Persians,Greeks .. Those empires included modern day Afghsnistan etc as well.. And happened thousands if years back .., controlled by local satraps.

Ok ok got it you are products of Turks and Arabs, which is a recent history. Then dont claim the history of native people which your ancestors conquered.

Which well "documented" book was it ?

Zulfi Bhutto of Pakistan: His Life and Times: Stanley Wolpert: 9780195076615: Amazon.com: Books

Your shitty history of subjugation if for all too see.. Persians,Pashtuns,Turk nawabs etc.. You were declared skaves by the British .. The first battle fought by east India company on plassey ! Which lead to almost 300 years of British rule.. Compared to the 40ish years of colonial rule over our area marked by local uprisings,resistances .. And attempts of appeasement by the British by heavily recruiting troops from our country... Meanwhile millions of your kind was finished off by artificial famines.

That is very smalll subjugation compared to Pakistanis. 10% Pakistanis are Muhajir invaders. 40% Pashtun/Turk, 40% Arabs. Only 10% Pakistanis must be native. Compared to 80% Bangladeshi natives. We are man of the land. But some of us like me lineage of Nawabs of Murshidabad and invaders of Comilla. Aryans and British invaders all are gone here but your land is occupied by foreigners.

The one that publishes shut stories about PA.. Throwing bengalis infront of tigers in comilla garrisons and the Tigers end up licking the Bangalis feet?

Or the evil PAF bombing orphanage in Dacca .. When the international journalists mocked iaf that they could pin a tail on a piñata in broad daylight ??

All that in the last week of the war when the sole Sqd of PAF sabres was sitting grounded in Dacca!

I read somewhere, you are Baluch. That must be hard for you. Oppression of Pak Army and over that Talibans if you are Shia.

Well I guess we should out of moral obligation. Your country has the highest GHI score in South Asia after all.

Your choice. You can always threaten Pakistan with not sending any more of those small Pan stall owners to Karachi. Definitely a catastrophe for Pakistan.

Ok ok got it you are products of Turks and Arabs, which is a recent history. Then dont claim the history of native people which your ancestors conquered.
Lmao.. You stupid Fuk ... Where did i claim to be Turk or Arab.. Don't think from your behind lungi man.

Here on what page??? Il get hold of the book tommorow from the library??

That is very smalll subjugation compared to Pakistanis. 10% Pakistanis are Muhajir invaders. 40% Pashtun/Turk, 40% Arabs. Only 10% Pakistanis must be native. Compared to 80% Bangladeshi natives. We are man of the land. But some of us like me lineage of Nawabs of Murshidabad and invaders of Comilla. Aryans and British invaders all are gone here but your land is occupied by foreigners.

Lmao.. Stupid lungi trying to be a smartarse ..
Even the nawabs of murshidabad were from Deccan not Bengal .. So much for your fuktardry.

I read somewhere, you are Baluch. That must be hard for you. Oppression of Pak Army and over that Talibans if you are Shia.

No not really... Beats living in the anus of South Asia .. Also known as Bangla or kangladesh... :lol:

Getting hacked to death.. Dying in factory fires,getting screwed by evil ISI,dying of starvation,humiliated by all.. Getting beaten by Saudis,Pakistanis,Indians. Etc.. Tough be a kangladeshi... :D

Better luck next time... Pole vaulter... Now I know why even Indians insult you peeps!

Bang-Ladesh.. Chose the name wisely after all that history of getting banged..:lol:

Getting hacked to death.. Dying in factory fires,getting screwed by evil ISI,dying of starvation,humiliated by all.. Getting beaten by Saudis,Pakistanis,Indians. Etc.. Tough be a kangladeshi... :D

Better luck next time... Pole vaulter... Now I know why even Indians insult you peeps!

Bang-Ladesh.. Chose the name wisely after all that history of getting banged..:lol:

Your country has a bigger starvation problem then us as well as lower life expectancy and higher infant mortality. Hardly any country sees Pakistan in a positive light, that if anything is much more humiliating. Meanwhile terrorism stills run rampant throughout Pakistan. If there is one nation that is getting screwed over by attacks it's yours. Focus on your own problems, we've been separated for 44 years now. Get over it.

Your choice. You can always threaten Pakistan with not sending any more of those small Pan stall owners to Karachi. Definitely a catastrophe for Pakistan.
At this point what isn't a catastrophe for you?

Here on what page??? Il get hold of the book tommorow from the library??

December 16, 1971 | From East Pakistan to Bangladesh. | Page 81

Lmao.. You stupid Fuk ... Where did i claim to be Turk or Arab.. Don't think from your behind lungi man.

Baluch are migrates from Syria and Oman. Dont $hit here with your crap language.

Even the nawabs of murshidabad were from Deccan not Bengal .. So much for your fuktardry.

Mughals and Sultans were invaders. When did I say they are native to Bengal. Even those Deccanese were not native to Deccan. Siraj Ud Daula a Parsian and Mir Jafar Turk. Dont say words that you dont have idea. I said some of the lineage of invaders, traders and sufis are present here in BD apart from 80% native people.

No not really... Beats living in the anus of South Asia .. Also known as Bangla or kangladesh... :lol:

Getting hacked to death.. Dying in factory fires,getting screwed by evil ISI,dying of starvation,humiliated by all.. Getting beaten by Saudis,Pakistanis,Indians. Etc..

Better luck next time... Pole vaulter... Now I know why even Indians insult you peeps!i

Bang-Ladesh..:lol:

Yeah smartass you are proud Pakistani, blowing up your own countrymen. On one hand Pak army is screwed by Talibans and IA. Another hand Talibans and BRA/BLA are getting killed. Talibans are killing civilians rampant. And same time Pakistanis are deported by every other countries including your master Saudis. Being a Pakistani must be hard.

552ae34b7fc4b.jpg

You mean India's covert and overt support for Mukti Bahini and other terrorists on East Pakistan, that perpetrated atrocities and terrorism that exacerbated the conditions for the Army crackdown.

Your country has a bigger starvation problem then us as well as lower life expectancy and higher infant mortality.

Really is that why Bangladesh remains tge poorest country in the region eitg massive poverty rates among other issues like human trafficking etc?

Hardly any country sees Pakistan in a positive light, that if anything is much more humiliating. Meanwhile terrorism stills run rampant throughout Pakistan. If there is one nation that is getting screwed over by attacks it's yours.

And despite all that we are strung enough to kick your arse with our hands tied...
Focus on your own problems, we've been separated for 44 years now. Get over it
Do you see us giving a crap about Bangladesh? It's Indians who insult you kind in your Bangladesh section!

You mean India's covert and overt support for Mukti Bahini and other terrorists on East Pakistan, that perpetrated atrocities and terrorism that exacerbated the conditions for the Army crackdown.
Nope. Denying them their legitimate due after elections and then sending the military to conduct genocide.
Basically trying to make them a colony which resulted in India's support for their Liberation

Nothing about your bizarre story !

Baluch are migrates from Syria and Oman. Dont $hit here with your crap language.

Lmao.. Really??? I though Baloch are iranics ppl who speak iranic language .. Omani Baloch are if Pak origin comprising a huge percentage of Omani military .. Even the Omani mini litany chief is a Baluch !

Mughals and Sultans were invaders. When did I say they are native to Bengal. Even those Deccanese were not native to Deccan. Siraj Ud Daula a Parsian and Mir Jafar Turk. Dont say words that you dont have idea. I said some of the lineage of invaders, traders and sufis are present here in BD apart from 80% native people.

So basically you are claiming to be a product of Persian or Turk ..,?:lol: who looks like any other abdul "shaaaakeeb".

Yeah smartass you are proud Pakistani, blowing up your own countrymen. On one hand Pak army is screwed by Talibans and IA. Another hand Talibans and BRA/BLA are getting killed. Talibans are killing civilians rampant.

Happens when you fight wars (something you aren't familiar with) apart from getting raped by foriegners n rebels in hilly areas of tiny south Asias rectum.
And same time Pakistanis are deported by every other countries including your master Saudis. Being a Pakistani must be hard.

552ae34b7fc4b.jpg
:lol:

And millions of kangladeshis are deported by every country..
Brutality in Bangladesh border by extremist INDIAN BSF - Watch or Download | DownVids.net

Many even make videos of kicking tge shyt outta bangladeshis ..:lol:
Super power BD not joining hands with supa puwa India. Like how can we counter this massive force. :rolleyes:

Really is that why Bangladesh remains tge poorest country in the region eitg massive poverty rates among other issues like human trafficking etc?

And despite all that we are strung enough to kick your arse with our hands tied...

Do you see us giving a crap about Bangladesh? It's Indians who insult you kind in your Bangladesh section!

Our poverty rate has been chopped down by more than half. Majority of the country used to live in poverty but, we've reduced to 30%. Though it is still a problem I still expect the number to go down as well. As far as human trafficking goes, we both suffer from that same problem. The only difference is that ours is not a destination for trafficking victims but, this isn't something to really brag about. I'm really sick of the Indians here too, but the main Indian who was the main source of my uneasiness has ceased his activities in this section .

Nothing about your bizarre story !

Go read it yourself
December 16, 1971 | From East Pakistan to Bangladesh. | Page 81

Happens when you fight wars (something you aren't familiar with) apart from getting raped by foriegners n rebels in hilly areas of tiny south Asias rectum.

Those Hindus who were raped by Pakistani army and rajakrs moved to India.

:lol:

And millions of kangladeshis are deported by every country..

And when did that happen? Curb your language, I know its hard for village folks.

Seriously Bingo Land! bwahahahaha

It is afterall a vessel state of India!

And what has Bhutto funding Bangladeshi parties have to do with your shitty story!

We are squre one here. Now go from thread start. And read every comments who said what. Try to comprehend words dont jump into a discussion which you have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom