What's new

Pakistan, ISI "biggest threat" to India & Bangladesh : Bangladesh diplomat

Dont crap. 99% Pakistanis dont believe these $hit. Who believes in these are liberal or want freedom from Pakistan. Pakistan is the Islamic State.
That's why these are printed on our currency (notes).

Dont say your PAKSTan dont have histories of subjugation. Mehergarh, Harappa, Gandhara all are conquered by Islamists.

Those predate Islam you damn twit.
Your people even made weaker Hadits to justify Ghazwa e Hind. Which is islam's conquest in Sind. Turks, Parsian, Afghans, Greeks,British all conquered you. BD's history starts with Gangaridhi. We have less subjugation history compared to you.

You stupid Schmuck.. 99% Pakistanis don't even know what gazwa e hind is... It's a prophecy by some Indian Sufi who lived hundreds of years ago.

As for subjugation..
You twit those so called Turks were assimilated Pashtuns ... The so called afghans are all "Pashtuns".. The second largest ethnic group of Pak,,

Persians,Greeks .. Those empires included modern day Afghsnistan etc as well.. And happened thousands if years back .., controlled by local satraps.

Your shitty history of subjugation if for all too see.. Persians,Pashtuns,Turk nawabs etc.. You were declared skaves by the British .. The first battle fought by east India company on plassey ! Which lead to almost 300 years of British rule.. Compared to the 40ish years of colonial rule over our area marked by local uprisings,resistances .. And attempts of appeasement by the British by heavily recruiting troops from our country... Meanwhile millions of your kind was finished off by artificial famines.

I was actually quoting from a well documented book. Seems like I wasted time on a village fol
Which well "documented" book was it ? The local rag which is sponsored by lungi makers and supported by millions of pole vaulters.

The one that publishes shut stories about PA.. Throwing bengalis infront of tigers in comilla garrisons and the Tigers end up licking the Bangalis feet?

Or the evil PAF bombing orphanage in Dacca .. When the international journalists mocked iaf that they could pin a tail on a piñata in broad daylight ??

All that in the last week of the war when the sole Sqd of PAF sabres was sitting grounded in Dacca!

Well after India's failure to get any support from small nations like USA, China and Russia against Pakistan, ISI and Pak army it is good to see that a major hyper super power like BD has stood up with India against evil designs of ISI. :rolleyes: :lol:

Bangali insult k baghair nahin the sakta.. Jutna zaleel Karo utna apni auqaat mein rehta hai.

Who are you to ask us this quastions go direkt back and or reasearch youre self in your people thanks very deep

we should be careful. What if hyper super power BD teams up with supa puwa India against us? No more Cricket and no more lungis. That is like a nightmare for us. :)
Can't you karachiites throw the 2 million bengladeshi pole vaulters into the Arabians!

They get to feast on fish... Karachi gets saved from bangali "parras" n other bangali ghettos!

ISI is a borderline rogue institute which has acted independent of not only Civilian leadership but at times independent of G.H.Q as well. And by my definition of National Interest, ISI has acted against Pakistan's National Interest a number of times.

If I recall, that already happened about 44 years ago.

But ISI didn't learn any lesson as said by Hyper Super power BD diplomat. You guys need to do something to curb this evil. Till you can come up with some plan to counter this evil, your Hasina can make me fried fish while India's Sushma Swaraj can make me a beef sandwich. :)

So do the Saudis n indians..

United states of chores and maids it is. A hyper super power of 21st century.

I suggest a two-day stay for the respected diplomat as a guest in the safe custody of Punjab police, Pakistan. Their hospitality will change his mind and statement for the rest of his life. It would be even better if he is accompanied by na-Haseena.

But ISI didn't learn any lesson as said by Hyper Super power BD diplomat. You guys need to do something to curb this evil. Till you can come up with some plan to counter this evil, your Hasina can make me fried fish while India's Sushma Swaraj can make me a beef sandwich. :)
We have priorities in curbing the evil in our country, maybe you should focus on your first. Then maybe you have some fried fish that your people have missed these past 44 years.

We have priorities in curbing the evil in our country, maybe you should focus on your first. Then maybe you have some fried fish that your people have missed these past 44 years.

We are also working to curb evil in our country. Your newly adopted country is also appreciating that. But still if Hasina and Sushma would have cooked me fried fish and beef sandwich. Like what is better than rulers of super power cooking you your snacks. :)

We are also working to curb evil in our country. Your newly adopted country is also appreciating that. But still if Hasina and Sushma would have cooked me fried fish and beef sandwich. Like what is better than rulers of super power cooking you your snacks. :)
Well I guess we should out of moral obligation. Your country has the highest GHI score in South Asia after all.

Bangladesh of today is indistinguishable from Modi's India. Good job little ones, your integration into akhand-bharat seems to be complete. Good riddance.

On topic: ISI's attention is solely for grown-ups, not for nobody's out there.

Back
Top Bottom