What's new

Pakistan is wary of Indian influence in Afghanistan: Pentagon

Yo bhartis cannot sense reality. I don't if it's the curry or too much bollywood.

How was that embassy bombing?

I think India made a master stroke. Its done what China does with Pakistan. It created a proxy ( albeit in a different way) in Afghanistan so to make Pakistan fight us there. All the while Pakistan makes real enemies in regular afghans. Master stroke I must say.

Afghanistan's biggest ethnic population is related to Pakistan's second biggest ethnic population.

What the bhartis fail to realize is that you can never take the Afghanistan out of Pakistan, or the Pakistan out of Afghanistan.

Much like Pakistan's biggest ethnic population is related to India's whatever biggest ethnic population. There's no love lost, is there? Now stop being idiotic.

TOIlet news at it again. Yawn.

Its more like you are too ill informed to comment before posting as usual ( and that's putting it nicely). The report is a verbatim account of what happened in the US CONGRESSIONAL HEARING! ~ this is not a news organizations editorial comment but a reporting of recorded hearing in the US. I don't know how many times you guys need to be told you harbor and encourage terrorists by the world... and they know it.

We have adopted some stupid doctrine of pan-Islamism which has demolished out culture and heritage..hence today we stand wary of Indian influence in Afghanistan when we host the largest population of Pashtuns and our culture is much closer to Central Asia and Afghanistan than India.

Despite recuing the Afghans from the clutches of commies..and paid a heavy price for tht...we will be written down in the history as net losers because we failed to control the monster we created out of our stupid pan-islamist mentality of brotherhood.

When the US leaves, Indians will get served by the Taliban. We really don't have anything to do with it.

In 2024? yeah we will see then and I know you will be supporting terrorists act even then.

We have adopted some stupid doctrine of pan-Islamism which has demolished out culture and heritage..hence today we stand wary of Indian influence in Afghanistan when we host the largest population of Pashtuns and our culture is much closer to Central Asia and Afghanistan than India.

Despite recuing the Afghans from the clutches of commies..and paid a heavy price for tht...we will be written down in the history as net losers because we failed to control the monster we created out of our stupid pan-islamist mentality of brotherhood.

Lately you have been making a lot of sense. I've never seen eye to eye with you or you have never spoken up as frequently looking introspectively at the reality of the situation vs. blind allegiance that is really, ultimately, only detrimental to Pakistan.

When the US leaves, Indians will get served by the Taliban. We really don't have anything to do with it.

cheap pakistani thinking of supporting terrorism. . Thats why pakistanis are seen with doubt in rest of the world. And for your kind information we are capable of dealing with any threat. So we will kill taliban also. .

cheap pakistani thinking of supporting terrorism. . Thats why pakistanis are seen with doubt in rest of the world. And for your kind information we are capable of dealing with any threat. So we will kill taliban also. .

They support the same people that terrorize and kill their own civilians and army folk. No surprise considering their logic

I think India made a master stroke. Its done what China does with Pakistan. It created a proxy ( albeit in a different way) in Afghanistan so to make Pakistan fight us there. All the while Pakistan makes real enemies in regular afghans. Master stroke I must say.
Yes! We love to have Indian proxies in Afghanistan....keep it up guyz....create more at least they gonna keep us busy there..spend some more money there that will eventually help us in the long run.....:smokin:

They support the same people that terrorize and kill their own civilians and army folk. No surprise considering their logic

There are different factions. Though I can understand how some people fail to see the complexities. Don't comment on things you know little about.

thats true...because your country played cards wrong.despite Pakistan still hosting huge amount of afghan population,and supporting afghanistan against soviets,for some wrong approach later(supporting global terrorism),your country is facing (and will face) huge international pressure and criticism.even USA,who supported Pakistan 50 years,now they turned their back.

Back
Top Bottom