What's new

Pakistan is now a $300-billion economy "Growth rate hits nine-year high of 5.28pc"

This C[PEC programme is causing alarm bells both in pakistan and china .

Pakistan ARE WORRIED by the 8% intrest charges on $35 billion loan from china ..

China is worried the CPEC wil be white elephant with $40 billion of their money fliushed down the toilet

kiya chutiyapa hai

capture-png.385372

Goofy, dumbo, you can't say with that affirmative tone that Soviets invaded Afghanistan to conquer Pakistan for its magnificent, marvelous, incredible, exquisite, outstanding, immaculate and what not location. What their plan was, you just can't say anything. When they couldn't get settled in Afghanistan how they could have planned to go for Pakistan which was much better than Afghanistan? They would have add many options, had they got a hold of Afghanistan, but they couldn't. End of the story. We were talking about economy where I outwitted you every step of the way and now you're talking about soviet's invasion of Afghanistan. Grow up chick. Grow up, seriously, you and your so called friend who are trying to derail the topic. Afghan guru, grow up.

So when did I say the Soviets intended to invade Pakistan ? :azn:

So when did I say the Soviets intended to invade Pakistan ? :azn:
Goofy, I'm done discussing this matter with you. Go through my posts and review yours as well. You would come to know, what you had said and what was said by me. I can't waste my time with you. You can't recall what I had told you and what you had said. You're suffering from short-term memory loss lol. You simply don't have anything informative so, bye!

Goofy, I'm done discussing this matter with you. Go through my posts and review yours as well. You would come to know, what you had said and what was said by me. I can't waste my time with you. You can't recall what I had told you and what you had said. You're suffering from short-term memory loss lol. You simply don't have anything informative so, bye!

So which Soviet master plan declared it's intention to invade Iran in the 1980s? The rest of the world don't know about it so perhaps you can enlightened us........:lol:

Soviets were not interested in invading Pakistan. But they supported

anti-Pak afghani state against Pakistan. Afghanis offered them direct access to Gwadar and used to distribute loy afghandunstan maps in schools. Back then soviets had border with Afghanistan and they liked the idea of using Gwadar for current day central asian republics.

One can see same narrative by afghani kids on social media, they take Baloch, Gilgit etc lands for granted just like their bastard kings back then. Kind of like akhand bharat.
1zox99h.jpg

41043051-pakhjpg

anti-Pak afghani state against Pakistan. Afghanis offered them direct access to Gwadar and used to distribute loy afghandunstan maps in schools. Back then soviets had border with Afghanistan and they liked the idea of using Gwadar for current day central asian republics.

One can see same narrative by afghani kids on social media, they take Baloch, Gilgit etc lands for granted just like their bastard kings back then. Kind of like akhand bharat.
1zox99h.jpg

41043051-pakhjpg

More retarded delusional Afghan fantasies. These guys are more retarded and starving than Sub-Saharan Africans and yet they still think they can take our land, the land of the 1st Muslim nuclear weapons state.....lol......lol......lol.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So which Soviet master plan declared it's intention to invade Iran in the 1980s? The rest of the world don't know about it so perhaps you can enlightened us........:lol:
I never said with affirmation that Afghanistan was invaded by Soviets to take over Pakistan or Iran. You said Soviets came there to topple your government in Pakistan lol... and take you with them because of your wisdom and knowledge. What I said was, nothing is for sure. They couldn't neutralize Afghanistan so forget about taking Pakistan. When they couldn't settle Afghanistan, how they could have attacked Pakistan? In Iran they had a better opportunity. Diplomatically as well as based on force as well. However, you won;t understand that due to weak English Comprehension. Keep saying whatever you want to. I can care less about what you have to say and think.

1zox99h.jpg

41043051-pakhjpg

Funny how Pashtuns always kicked their *** out in the 50's and 60's whenever they snuck in.

It's good but at the same time I also find this is kinda pitiful and really shows how slow and behind pakistan is in development that this meagre 300 billion is being celebrated.........

Pakistan 205 million people =300 billion GDP
South korea 50 million=1.3+ trillion GDP

:cheesy:

The HDI difference is even more embarrassing for us. Pakistan in the 60s was seen as a modern and progressive Muslim nation and was ahead of South Korea- They in fact even imitated Pakistan's model now just imagine if it had continued on the same path of progression,had the same work ethic and focused on education where it would have been today probably a well respected and major influential international powerhouse similar to the G8 nations :hitwall:

I never said with affirmation that Afghanistan was invaded by Soviets to take over Pakistan or Iran. You said Soviets came there to topple your government in Pakistan lol... and take you with them because of your wisdom and knowledge. What I said was, nothing is for sure. They couldn't neutralize Afghanistan so forget about taking Pakistan. When they couldn't settle Afghanistan, how they could have attacked Pakistan? In Iran they had a better opportunity. Diplomatically as well as based on force as well. However, you won;t understand that due to weak English Comprehension. Keep saying whatever you want to. I can care less about what you have to say and think.

Think you're the one with the comprehension problems. When did I say that the ultimate aim of the Soviets was to attack Pakistan? You won't find the post as I never said such a thing.

Actually subcontinent people are very hard working and intelligent. Subcontinent is all set to rise high. India, BD, SL, Pakistan are doing pretty well. I am sure with the passage of time, all economies shall rise further and shall be top performing economies. Pakistan has a lots of potential and if they sets their policies right, nobody can stop pakistan from rising high and high. However pakistan need to take a cautious approach towards china.

Actually subcontinent people are very hard working and intelligent. Subcontinent is all set to rise high. India, BD, SL, Pakistan are doing pretty well. I am sure with the passage of time, all economies shall rise further and shall be top performing economies. Pakistan has a lots of potential and if they sets their policies right, nobody can stop pakistan from rising high and high. However pakistan need to take a cautious approach towards china.

My dream would be for the entire subcontinent to be peaceful, developed and clean. We can do it just need to put hundreds of years of bad habits behind us.

Back
Top Bottom