What's new

Pakistan is not a failed state

:crazy: sorry could'nt understand... :undecided: can you please translate it in english if possible :)

I second that proposition!

There are many definitions of "failed state", but I would love to read your definition and to be informed by your thoughts, Captain Abdul Rafi. Even if I didn't agree with every nuance, word, dot and comma, I would surely benefit.

If you have seen my few posts you will be aware of my opinions of those who are making Pakistan a failed state from within. For all that I know, your post could be praising those same people (who I disdain as much as most educated contributors to this forum) who are are busy making Pakistan a failed state - whether or not it is already!

Last edited:
What's up with all these threads?
If you got brains then you know we aren't a failed state but we're being run by morons who make us LOOK like failed goons, however, we can do much better, we pack so much potential, it's just not coming to its right.
Patience is our ally.

Maybe this will inform many members here.

The definition of Failed State:

"failed state" is one that has a "shattered social and political structure.

Daniel Thürer, Dr. jur., LL.M. (Cambridge), Professor of International Law, European Law, Constitutional Law and Administrative Law at the University of Zurich, writing for the International Review of the Red Cross December 1999, says "Failing States are invariably the product of a collapse of the power structures providing political support for law and order, a process generally triggered and accompanied by anarchic forms of internal violence."

"States in which institutions and law and order have totally or partially collapsed under the pressure and amidst the confusion of erupting violence, yet which subsist as a ghostly presence on the world map," Thürer says, "are now commonly referred to as failed States or Etats sans gouvernement."

Failed state - SourceWatch

Now after reading this people can judge where Pakistan stands.

To me currently FATA and SWAT have been failed proviances based on definition given above.

Last edited:
Next month he might say some opposite. Why listening to this joker? I said it all along they want to crumple you mentally so that they can achieve their ill motivated goal in the region. Yes there are problems but problem always will be there because of Pakistan geographical location.

let us keep our head cool and lets get to work. Nothing will happen Insh'Allah.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom