What's new

Pakistan is God gifted land(Deosai National Park)

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Deosai National Park is located in the Skardu District of Gilgit-Baltistan province, in northernmost Pakistan. Deosai means 'the land of Giants'.

sheosar-lake-deosai-plains.jpg

Pakistan is a God gifted land. It abounds in natural treasures and breathtaking landscapes. One such of these are the Deosai Plains – spread over an area of some 3,000 kilometres. After Tibet, Deosai is the second highest plateau in the world. The endless and awesome Deosai Plains are located on the boundary between the Karakorum and West Tibetan Plateau alpine steppe. A part of Pakistan’s Gilgit Baltistan region, the plains at an average height of 4,114 metres above mean sea level, are rich in
unique type of flora and fauna found nowhere else in the world.

Deosai_Plateau_2.jpg

Sheosar_Lake1.jpg

2-Deosai-National-Park-is-Wonderful.jpg

pic_deosaiplains-fishing.jpg

01%20Deosai%20Plateau.jpg

3842670412_18f7ef7c27_b.jpg

377337_458029734242516_2002201685_n.jpg
BrownBearAtDeosaiByImran-1.jpg

7682791126_3bed2b9f83_c.jpg

Deosai Plateau is Pakistan's best kept secret. Many well travelled have called it the most beautiful place on earth. Dont know about the world but its definitely the most beautiful place in Pakistan.

can any international person travel here? considering the "disputed" status - who gives visa for that place? how safe is it for non-muslims to travel there? that place looks amazing.

can any international person travel here? considering the "disputed" status - who gives visa for that place? how safe is it for non-muslims to travel there? that place looks amazing.

Any one who comes to Pakistan can travel there.
All type of tourists travel there.

Many travel agents in Islamabad & Lahore provide very nice packages for this place.

Deosai National Park on the App Store on iTunes

its not disputed, who said its disputed, its in Skardu..............

Pretty safe these days.

If you're coming then you must start your journey from Islamabad to Urumqi !!!

Last edited:
Yeah, it is a very beautiful place indeed! :happy: Why didn't I ever heard of this place before?

Last edited:
I have been there in 2010 did a camping for one night, its the best place for sure a place to be visit by every Pakistani just to see how beautiful our country is.

More beautiful than Kaghan? I'd LOVE to visit Deosai someday, but until then Naran/Kaghan is simply the most beautiful place I've ever visited.

Back
Top Bottom