What's new

'Pakistan is actually 'Plotistan'' — What’s next in the Imran Khan Vs Pakistan Army battle?

NagaBaba

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
As the Pakistan Army flexes its muscles and goes after former Prime Minister Imran Khan and his party the PTI, ThePrint’s Deputy Editor Snehesh Alex Philip speaks to senior Pakistani journalist Wajahat S Khan, a Adjunct Professor at New York University’s Centre for Global Affairs and non-resident Senior Fellow at Atlantic Council in his show #DefenceScope to understand more about what is happening in the neighbouring country.

-------------------------------------

sry if this been posted earlier, I tried searching and couldn't find an instance of, and that it deserved it's own thread. Posted here because its on a Gangu channel on the YTs.

@Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @iamnobody @Areesh @Zarvan et al

Pakistani Johnny Sins giving interview to Pajeet TV on Pakistan's internal affairs

Pass
first of all, my oops.. there's a thread going.. shoulda posted there. :|

second, I seen this Wajahat guy do a bunch of SSG and so on Pak Fauj stuff, which maybe explains his position here but guy used to be a darling of folk on this forum.

hmm

As the Pakistan Army flexes its muscles and goes after former Prime Minister Imran Khan and his party the PTI, ThePrint’s Deputy Editor Snehesh Alex Philip speaks to senior Pakistani journalist Wajahat S Khan, a Adjunct Professor at New York University’s Centre for Global Affairs and non-resident Senior Fellow at Atlantic Council in his show #DefenceScope to understand more about what is happening in the neighbouring country.

-------------------------------------

sry if this been posted earlier, I tried searching and couldn't find an instance of, and that it deserved it's own thread. Posted here because its on a Gangu channel on the YTs.
What @Maula Jatt said. Pass.

On another note, I find it hard to take WSK seriously. His fake-a*s demeanor is to be blamed. Man doesn't come off as genuine.

I haven't been getting your tags. No notifications. Strange.

Back
Top Bottom