What's new

Pakistan Intel Agencies foiled RAW & NDS plans of a terror attack on Kartarpur Corridor

Since these days, its a fashion now to hit the high profile security related personalities in geopolitics, Pakistani intel and establishment need to up their game. Simply busting and stopping the terror plot by Indian RAW and Afghan NDS is not enough. This needs to be followed and the brains behind this needs to be "taken out". The officers of RAW and NDS who were planning this must to be neutralised. This is the only way the deterrence is created at the level of sub conventional warfare.

Indian plans to attack Kartarpur Corridor foiled: sources
Zulqarnain Haider On Jan 29, 2020 Last Updated Jan 29, 2020
Indian-government-750x369.png

ISLAMABAD: In yet another move to disrupt peace and stability in South Asia, it has been revealed that Narendra Modi’s government was planning to carry out a terror activity at Kartarpur Corridor, sources told ARY News on Wednesday.

The BJP-led Indian government seems unhappy over facilities being given to the Sikh pilgrims and wants to deprive them of facility to visit the holy site in Nankana Sahib.

It was learnt that the Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) along with Afghan Intelligence agency NDS were jointly planning to launch a terror attack along the route of Kartarpur Corridor.

The plan was busted by Pakistan’s Intelligence Agencies. The Intelligence agencies have passed such information to the concerned authorities and the security of the corridor has been beefed up after the revelation.

It was further revealed that by carrying out a massive terror attack at Kartarpur Corridor, India is trying to create anti-Pakistan sentiments in Sikh community.

Read more: PM Imran Khan inaugurates Kartarpur Corridor; urges Modi to resolve Kashmir dispute

Prime Minister Imran Khan in the month of November, last year, had formally inaugurated the historic corridor to facilitate visa-free entry of Indian Sikh pilgrims to one of Sikhism’s holiest shrines in Pakistani town of Narowal.

75356879_10157005666949527_2260687256366874624_o.jpg

Addressing the ceremony, the premier had termed the corridor a gift for the Sikh community around the world -as they can now reach their holy place within no time- while adding that love and tolerance are the two traits that can bring lasting change in the sub-continent and around the world.

https://arynews.tv/en/india-plans-kartarpur-corridor/

Always wait for the news being shared or do share the source in first instance. Mere thread with just two liners will then loose any interest and an OP will be just like that if we connect the same to social media handles. Post updated.

Regards,
Sorry but I saw it on Ary , but couldn't find the Screen Shots . Will be more cautious next time.

As long as our agencies keep working as defensive these things are bound to happen... Dont be surprised if sometimes like past they succeed to carry out these subversive acts.. I failed to understand why the hell we are always defensive??.. Do we lack the capability or expertise?

Once again the Birather Afghans helping the Hindu's to do terrorism ? Why I am not surprised ? Indians and Afghans are pathetic disgusting people .

Afghans will always be Hindu'zais. Seal the border with them.

Fault lies with Pakistanis as we seem to want to make the world happy with our hospitality. Why do we call everyone (excluding Israeli's) as our brother? Why are we so keen to invite hostile people and nations to a dinner invite? Pakistanis need to take firm stance and become more aggressive.

This is a major policy change. I can not recall when have we so explicitly lashed out at India.

I hope the foreign office is hard at work right now to get some leverage in the international community against our beloved brethren to the east.

Eventually, I also wish we go offensive and hit these bastards hard.

Pakistan has developed an excellent strategy against India. Before time, it blames India of instigating terrorist attacks on its soil and prevents them from happening. And by doing so, it has nullified India's ability to blame Pakistan for anything.

This is a major policy change. I can not recall when have we so explicitly lashed out at India.

I hope the foreign office is hard at work right now to get some leverage in the international community against our beloved brethren to the east.

Eventually, I also wish we go offensive and hit these bastards hard.

West you mean...

Spank them, just like Israelis do to her Neighbour for every bad move, even when they breath wrong.

Treat Afghanis the same way and things will started to get better.

Back
Top Bottom