What's new

Pakistan, India must jointly market mangoes abroad

Our biggest investor in our Mango exports is Dawood Ibrahim. If Indians don't have a problem, then perhaps something can be worked out.

Na baba Pakistan ke mangoes bahut dangerous hote hain.Zia-ul-Haq found it out exploding way.If you dont understand what i mean then read Mohammad Hanif's "A case of Exploding mangoes".

cover-only-exploding-mangoes-pg.jpg

Are they going to give us a cut from their share of profit? if not then we're doing pretty fine. Hindu baniyas never work for free. :D

Can world handle RAW mango with ISI mark..?

It's a fact that Pakistani Mangoes taste better. Indians can keep eating their own while dreaming that they are eating ours.

We're absolutely fine.

I've grown dozens and dozens of Mango trees.

Na baba Pakistan ke mangoes bahut dangerous hote hain.Zia-ul-Haq found it out exploding way.If you dont understand what i mean then read Mohammad Hanif's "A case of Exploding mangoes".

cover-only-exploding-mangoes-pg.jpg

The crash site was in my city, and Zia is a distant relative of mine.

It may be called as Joint Cooperation and hidden competition, which is successful in most of the products. It may help in increasing market potential of these mangoes and sustaining competition with others.

I wouldn't even give an Alphonso to a starving beggar. Yuck.

Why you always try to compare each and everything with INDIA, The world is much more then INDIA.......

I wouldn't even give an Alphonso to a starving beggar. Yuck.

Alphonso costs upto 10 dirhams per kilo in the middle east--and a whole lot more out in western countries. Dont know why anyone would give it to random beggars unless you grow it yourself ?

:devil:

Alphonso costs upto 10 dirhams per kilo in the middle east--and a whole lot more out in western countries. Dont know why anyone would give it to random beggars unless you grow it yourself.

That's why Alphonso is the king of mangoes.

Yeah no one wants them... And still apparently some 13 million tonnes of it is grown in India every year..!!! :woot:

Kafir mangoes FTW..!! :cheesy:

ask paan singh which country's mangoes are better and he hints in his first comment

it is a known fact that indian mangoes cant compete with pakistani mangoes, even mexico goes larger number of mangoes than pakistan but every body knows the how mexican mangoes are

Back
Top Bottom