What's new

Pakistan, India Engaged in Race to Field Fifth Generation Stealth Fighters

India is one of the biggest markets for defence equipments. Countries will be more than happy to sell their most advanced tech to india. These are indeed good times for purchase of advanced equipment for india.

SU30MKIs will be falling like mosquitoes at the hands of BVRAAMs. Make no mistake this is not the era of dogfight, this is era of Radars vs Radars and missiles vs missiles, an inferior platform will outperform a superior plane if suitably equipped

And can you please let me know what platform Pakistan have at present to counter the mosquito MKI's ?? :)

the JFXX that you think is only in our thoughts has already had test flights

Not a bad flight for a plane that has not been designed yet, with no infrastructure setup :chilli:

LOL Was about to say the same thing.

J-31 will be our first 5th gen acquisition. I think we will join Turkish program in the future, but that is just my guess.

You folks should have roped in China instead of Pakistan. All Pakistan did was to finance JF-17 project of China. Nothing wrong with that, they got a 'fighter plane' none the less. Lets see how TAI's fifth generation fighter goes. From the scratch, TAI has only produced a propeller based trainer till now. You will need a lots of 'isha-allah'.

Just to improve your knowledge and also to flame your butt-hurt

Just to improve your knowledge and also to flame your butt-hurt

Sorry I do not watch propaganda videos and bull-shit documentaries. Come back when you develop your own flight control laws, air-frame from beginning and your own BVR A2A missile. Till then you can have no useful contribution to any aircraft program besides financing it. Turkey included you because of only one factor, you are a 'fellow' Muslim country. Thats all.

Sorry I do not watch propaganda videos and bull-shit documentaries. Come back when you develop your own flight control laws, air-frame from beginning and your own BVR A2A missile. Till then you can have no useful contribution to any aircraft program besides financing it. Turkey included you because of only one factor, you are a 'fellow' Muslim country. Thats all.

LOL You are so stupid that I don't even know where to begin. Did Russia include you in the projects because you are a Hindu? Stop inventing BS. Countries partner up because they collaborate and learn from each other. Pakistan has learnt a great deal from the JF-17 project and that will undoubtedly benefit its domestic projects. The JF-17 project got a lot of input from Pakistan due to its experience and expertise with the F-16 fighter jet.

As for contribution, we know how much India is contributing to its ongoing projects with Russia LOL The progress and development at Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) Kamra speaks volume. We started from zero and look where we stand today. We develop much of the fighter in house.

Last edited:
LOL You are so stupid that I don't even know where to begin. Did Russia include you because you are a Hindu? Stop inventing BS.

As for contribution, we know how much India contributed to its ongoing projects with Russia LOL The progress and development at Kamra speaks volume.

Your lack of logic shows no bounds. Russia included us because we were not aligned to USA since the soviet time. Turkey has openly supported Pakistan because of Muslim factor. As far as bringing value to russian projects. Well, MKI variant developed for India was later demanded by a number of other export partners. Brahmos missile developed with Russia is now being sold to third parties and also to Russian Navy. Let me know if China has inducted any of JF-17s.

Meanwhile, in India https://defence.pk/threads/boeing-unveils-an-amca-‘sweetener’.461651/

As I said, Turkey will need a lot of 'Insha-Allah' to deliver a fifth generation fighter-jet. They will be better served by buying one from China J-31. I heard China is offering a good bargain for her fighter-jets.

Your lack of logic shows no bounds. Russia included us because we were not aligned to USA since the soviet time. Turkey has openly supported Pakistan because of Muslim factor. As far as bringing value to russian projects. Well, MKI variant developed for India was later demanded by a number of other export partners. Brahmos missile developed with Russia is now being sold to third parties and also to Russian Navy. Let me know if China has inducted any of JF-17s.

Meanwhile, in India https://defence.pk/threads/boeing-unveils-an-amca-‘sweetener’.461651/

As I said, Turkey will need a lot of 'Insha-Allah' to deliver a fifth generation fighter-jet. They will be better served by buying one from China J-31. I heard China is offering a good bargain for her fighter-jets.

LOL You are already in US pocket. Russia only includes you in their projects because you have dollars to spend. Russia doesn't have a love affair with India LMAO It is all pure business. Stop creating the impression that you are special or loved by the universe.

The Muslim factor is just one minuscule part you fool. What good is Muslim brotherhood when a country cannot contribute to the project? Your a$$ is on fire because Pakistan has learnt a lot from the JF-17 project. You don't have the guts to admit it. Turkey has clearly acknowledged our experience and expertise. Not only could Pakistan contribute financially, but it could definitely play a role in other important aspects of the project. Pakistan and Turkey have been collaborating in missile projects. Our collaboration isn't something new.

LOL India did zilch during the Brahmos project. We know how good the Russians are as far as missile tech is concerned. India has nothing to offer to Russia in this regard even if it wanted to. India was merely a spectator.

So what if MKI was developed by Russia for India? It was all Russian undertaking. Just because they are being sold to other nations doesn't in anyway prove that India played a major role of any sort.

OMG Your ignorance knows no bound. The JF-17 was specifically designed to replace Pakistan's oldest aircraft. It was never intended to be inducted by China. Learn something before handing out useless lectures. Today, Pakistan and China are finding many customers who have either acquired the fighter or are in the process of acquiring it. There goes your China induction argument to the waste bin.

You don't worry about Turkey. They have enough experts who are smart enough to make their own decisions. The Turks understand the value of having their own 5th gen project. Yes, it is unbelievably complex and a painstaking process, but the reward is even sweeter. The Turks don't require lectures from some self-proclaimed Indian expert.

Last edited:
But J-20 is not for export, right? Pakistan may be looking for J-31 in near future and TFX in long term.
Realistically J-20 not gonna come soon in PAF inventory untill Chinese make an expectation to export it to Pakistan.

For those fellows who are saying J-20 is not for export, Chinese were ready to sell J-10 to Pakistan when it was not available for export.

People still have to dig a lot, to have a glimpse how much deep defense cooperation is between China and Pakistan.

Last edited:

So what are you doing in a Pakistan defence forum?....go to your Indian defence forum where the indigenous Indian Tejas are taking over the world with their French design, American engine and Isreali avionics.

So what are you doing in a Pakistan defence forum?....go to your Indian defence forum where the indigenous Indian Tejas are taking over the world with their French design, American engine and Isreali avionics.
Good question. I come here to discuss with learned folks such as WASJ and merry company who actually knows a thing about war and weapons and weapon manufacturing.

Good question. I come here to discuss with learned folks such as WASJ and merry company who actually knows a thing about war and weapons and weapon manufacturing.

Well, you clearly haven't learnt a thing. Instead you have become arrogant and foolish. Your hate towards Pakistan speaks for itself. You just cannot hide it, can you?

Back
Top Bottom