What's new

Pakistan, India and Bangladesh Armed Forces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the correct place for your post...

I am sure it is - isn't this thread started to report about the activites of our respective Armed force, especially wrt to each other

I am sure it is - isn't this thread started to report about the activites of our respective Armed force, especially wrt to each other

no, not report but sharing photos, videos and discussing their activities...
your post should be in the "World Affairs" section...

Why do you even bother about posting here mate? After reading many of the posts here, its really funny to see how some people here from BD have that 'little pirck' syndrome! aisan faramosh!!

Why would India want to take over that little piece of constantly flooded land filled with its own internal refugees, escapes my mind!

Lol, some even commented on 'invading' Myanmar! With what? Interesting, very interesting!! And to top it all, 'inshallah' Assam will join Bangladesh!!!!! wtf?? Did I really read it right? Or is that a figment of a hallucinogenic mind?

Whatever, let them live in their own Utopian world!

For all we Indians care, go on and enjoy ur India centric hate, u haters!!! Nobody cares a crap about your hate!!

And life goes on just the same :azn:

Why do you even bother about posting here mate? After reading many of the posts here, its really funny to see how some people here from BD have that 'little pirck' syndrome! aisan faramosh!!

Why would India want to take over that little piece of constantly flooded land filled with its own internal refugees, escapes my mind!

Lol, some even commented on 'invading' Myanmar! With what? Interesting, very interesting!! And to top it all, 'inshallah' Assam will join Bangladesh!!!!! wtf?? Did I really read it right? Or is that a figment of a hallucinogenic mind?

Whatever, let them live in their own Utopian world!

For all we Indians care, go on and enjoy ur India centric hate, u haters!!! Nobody cares a crap about your hate!!

And life goes on just the same :azn:

Respect Bangladesh, you are talking in a very rude manner, BAngladesh isn't only a "piece of land"

hey fellow indians ..... am sure this is not the way to react ..... IA does have lots of officers and men from BDA over for training and interactions and I agree they are a fine lot.

and my cousins from Pakistan and Bangladesh, am really happy to see the posts you have made of the videos ...... they are cool stuff

I called my cousins ..... for after all we originate from single point here .... and if US and UK can be cousins after having fought for over 100 yrs (1750-1890s) then we can certainly be the same ........

I called my cousins ..... for after all we originate from single point here .... and if US and UK can be cousins after having fought for over 100 yrs (1750-1890s) then we can certainly be the same ........
They may be 'cousins' becoz Americans are people who migrated from Europe, especially from England and Ireland. So they have a point to be called 'cousins'. But....:undecided:

They may be 'cousins' becoz Americans are people who migrated from Europe, especially from England and Ireland. So they have a point to be called 'cousins'. But....:undecided:

but.......... Muslims are brothers wherever they are from... understood??

i dont know raquib

but am not a muslim ..... am hindu by birth and atheist by choice .... have cousins who are muslims (inter religion marriage, cousin married a Pakistani origin guy in US here) ....... so for me its no difference ..... you have your faith others have theirs and I only one - in myself ..... i consider all SA countries as cousin as we existed much before anyone else ...... and have single origin ........ incredible we may fight now ..... but then dont we see even family getting bogged by such fights? big difference

i only believe that this forum is not to belittle B'desh or thump Indian chest ..... or Pakistani for that matter ......its to appreciate the vehicles/weapons/ACs/vessels which are held by respective armies and enjoy their specifics and looks ..... no one knows how they will work in battle .... so we can keep on fightin over who wins in other forum

i dont know raquib

but am not a muslim ..... am hindu by birth and atheist by choice .... have cousins who are muslims (inter religion marriage, cousin married a Pakistani origin guy in US here) ....... so for me its no difference ..... you have your faith others have theirs and I only one - in myself ..... i consider all SA countries as cousin as we existed much before anyone else ...... and have single origin ........ incredible we may fight now ..... but then dont we see even family getting bogged by such fights? big difference

i only believe that this forum is not to belittle B'desh or thump Indian chest ..... or Pakistani for that matter ......its to appreciate the vehicles/weapons/ACs/vessels which are held by respective armies and enjoy their specifics and looks ..... no one knows how they will work in battle .... so we can keep on fightin over who wins in other forum

well, im sorry i thought you a Muslim(reading your comments)...
All the Muslims are mentioned to be brothers in the Holy Qur-an, whoever they are, wherever they are from...

but.......... Muslims are brothers wherever they are from... understood??

i wish people of all cultures and religions live as brothers...someday
i know i sound like John Lennon...

well, im sorry i thought you a Muslim(reading your comments)...
All the Muslims are mentioned to be brothers in the Holy Qur-an, whoever they are, wherever they are from...

no probs raquib ......... am not offended

if you consider a guy who has read koran (atleast tanslated into english) a muslim then by all means you may consider me as such for that i have ... as also the old & new testament and geeta ......

sorry to say .... except for changes in names, same scripts they were, with regional modifications ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom