What's new

Pakistan in talks with Saudi Arabia to send combat troops to protect the kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all
We have to open our eyes and look things as according to or for Pakistan's favour , I am very sorry to say this (I hate wars) but this is a golden opportunity for us , nature give us one more good chance, Y I am saying it now , because the geopolitical situation is much more different then 2 years back .
Now we don't have fear "this war is started to engage or destroy Pakistan' Army and Pakistan". Why , simply just look at current developments , Pak-China-Russia on same page for Afghanistan and who is in Afghanistan as proxy , yes you all guessed it right ISIL and TTP. And we all know there backers too .
I am 100% sure recent meetings of KSA + china + Russia also played very important role too . Some members here telling us there will be consequences of this war or we face Iran ....... My dear fools brothers , consequences are there but not For Pakistan , its for Iran and our beloved enemy .
Iran now have no other option , they have to step back and also have to help Umma to clean this masssss , and yes Russia will tell Iran the same thing.
As I said in my other post on other thread , Now question is about the whole region and 3 billion People , China + Russia wont allow Iran and India to play with it , Sooner both realize the better it is.
And do not quote me if you don't understand What is region and what are benefits of securing it first.
Here is a list what I want form this alliance .

1. 5 years contract for free oil for Pakistan . (GIVES US enough time to build new and upgrade old oil storage facilities we need to store minimum 6 months oil for civil side and 6 months for military use)
2. GCC work Visas for 500000 Pakistanis , In A and B category no labour , Visas for School , Colleges , Uni staff , office staff etc. Kuwait not included , We need 100000 Visas for Kuwait only.
3. 5 Billion $$$ for 5 years for civilian Govt , 1 Billion for Health , 1 Billion for Education , 1 Billion for normal infrastructure and 2 Billions for Dams.
4. On military side , we need all M-2000s from them and we wont pay a penny. And they also have to pay for 1000 Tanks , 1000 Wheeled IFVs , AFVs + 1000 Track IFVs , AFVs . and money for new 100000 troops and Money for 6 Heavy Frigates , 6 Heavy Destroyers , 12 medium seize coverts and 4 more F-22 seize Ships with 6 Western Subs .

This will sound silly but we have to make a good deal and let us clean there mass . For above deal we will have Human development + Military development + Infrastructure Development , all will lead to Pakistan's Development in the end.
China + Russia for sure , with Turkey and GCC with some western Countries and may be USA too will be on this 40+ countries alliance side.
Just lead this , just finish the job , For Pakistan and for Umma and Islam . We may lose some life , we may suffer some blow back from Pro Proxies , but benefit in the end will be great.

As much as i love your enthusiasm, but i highly doubt that we will get any of those and also its highly unlikely that anyone from Pakistan has enough guts to even demand anything from KSA. But i agree in principle that Pakistan should benefit from this.

Now why do i think none of your wish list will be achieved. Saudi economy is on the down trend because of the low oil prices, so Saudi even if it wanted to cannot afford to pay that much or provide that many jobs, also keep in mind that people are losing jobs there, some of them havn't even been paid for the last few months.

I think we should tell KSA that you give Pakistan all your military budget ($87.2B) and Pakistan will defend the country by providing men and machinery. This way we will achieve 2 things. Get alot of money and be able to induct alot more soldiers, which we can use if need be. Pakistan Military budget is only $7.6B, we could triple our forces and still have a positive bank balance. We can also go to other GCC countries, like Kuwait, Bahrain, Qater, UAE and offer them the same deal, that you give us all your defence budget and we will protect the country.

Last edited:
Too much cock n bull story....
Catching one shia you generalize all of them. Do you want me to post the list of non shia Pakistani been caught in US for terrorism charges. Do you know thousands of Sunni got asylum in Canada by telling Canadian govt that they are Shia. Well, you can tell the KSA police that your friend is shia , they will kick him out within no time. May be they don t know him. Plus you get reward from Saudi govt.

Born n raised in KSA never heard anything like tht. I have Shia friends and I know where they gather to perform matam every Muharram. Please tell me how much do they pay? :lol: jk*

Nothing on TV about the news till now only one story circulating by the main website.

Nothing on TV about the news till now only one story circulating by the main website.
Think gufies leaked it to some of their press.
Pak still keeping under wraps for common folks.
Few days back Gen Bajwa made an statement which was very odd!
https://www.dawn.com/news/1318523
“Pakistan Army greatly values historical relationship between the two brotherly countries which can never be compromised at any cost,” Gen Bajwa assured the envoy.

"At any cost " is quiet loaded.
Was he preempting any Iranian reaction or even took them in confidence?

Think gufies leaked it to some of their press.
Pak still keeping under wraps for common folks.
Few days back Gen Bajwa made an statement which was very odd!
https://www.dawn.com/news/1318523
“Pakistan Army greatly values historical relationship between the two brotherly countries which can never be compromised at any cost,” Gen Bajwa assured the envoy.

"At any cost " is quiet loaded.
Was he preempting any Iranian reaction or even took them in confidence?
I think Gulf tried to create speculations due to the current increase in Pakistan's diplomacy with Gulf, But I think Pakistan is trying to make some peace deal between Iran and GCC and there is nothing in news about the sending of troops because this was something very big and media should have been clouded by this so it has been three days and there is nothing in the news.
but there is this on Radio Pakistan.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/****...-unity-territorial-integrity-of-yemen.483496/

If arab media is publishing this news , then there must be some substance. May be govt is looking for right time to announce. May be in May, because deployment might start right after National Census finish. Army is busy with census bureau next few months.

Born n raised in KSA never heard anything like tht. I have Shia friends and I know where they gather to perform matam every Muharram. Please tell me how much do they pay? :lol: jk*
Ji bilkul apna sahi farmaya ..

:crazy: Very funny bro:enjoy:
lol what funny you find in this, Where were you when your country got over 30+ Billion from GCC , Don't tell me you guys sold half of your country to buy latest weapons and running your day to day business. And you all still run away from , Look at Syria , Now don't answer if you don't know what is going on. Use Google increase knowledge.

As much as i love your enthusiasm, but i highly doubt that we will get any of those and also its highly unlikely that anyone from Pakistan has enough guts to even demand anything from KSA. But i agree in principle that Pakistan should benefit from this.

Now why do i think none of your wish list will be achieved. Saudi economy is on the down trend because of the low oil prices, so Saudi even if it wanted to cannot afford to pay that much or provide that many jobs, also keep in mind that people are losing jobs there, some of them havn't even been paid for the last few months.

I think we should tell KSA that you give Pakistan all your military budget ($87.2B) and Pakistan will defend the country by providing men and machinery. This way we will achieve 2 things. Get alot of money and be able to induct alot more soldiers, which we can use if need be. Pakistan Military budget is only $7.6B, we could triple our forces and still have a positive bank balance. We can also go to other GCC countries, like Kuwait, Bahrain, Qater, UAE and offer them the same deal, that you give us all your defence budget and we will protect the country.

These are pure and original demands , 500000 jobs for A and B category "Not Labourer" is nothing for whole GCC and 100000 "For Kuwait" also nothing . Kuwait haven't issues any visas for Pakistani over 10 years now , Don't tell me about few hundred visas. Even if they have to kick some other nationals out so be it. Only A and B category visas , Mean Govt work , Office work , clerical work etc.....
And 5 billion $$$$ per year for GCC is a joke money , They can easily manage , less then 1 billion will come to every country for 1 year.
And as I said about oil , they all have it and lots of it. They enjoyed it alone for very long , Before any other country take it from them , Give us 5 to 10 years , I said we only take what we need. I m not Trump who said Take the Oil from Iraq , so yehhh its few million bbl. or all .
About weapons for that they can add Pakistani demand list of weapons in there on Defence budget. If they can all buy for Egypt , they surly can for us, We are risking much more then any other country.
These are easily doable , its up to us now , We have to safeguard Pakistan's and peoples of Pakistan's Interests.

lol what funny you find in this, Where were you when your country got over 30+ Billion from GCC , Don't tell me you guys sold half of your country to buy latest weapons and running your day to day business. And you all still run away from , Look at Syria , Now don't answer if you don't know what is going on. Use Google increase knowledge.

These are pure and original demands , 500000 jobs for A and B category "Not Labourer" is nothing for whole GCC and 100000 "For Kuwait" also nothing . Kuwait haven't issues any visas for Pakistani over 10 years now , Don't tell me about few hundred visas. Even if they have to kick some other nationals out so be it. Only A and B category visas , Mean Govt work , Office work , clerical work etc.....
And 5 billion $$$$ per year for GCC is a joke money , They can easily manage , less then 1 billion will come to every country for 1 year.
And as I said about oil , they all have it and lots of it. They enjoyed it alone for very long , Before any other country take it from them , Give us 5 to 10 years , I said we only take what we need. I m not Trump who said Take the Oil from Iraq , so yehhh its few million bbl. or all .
About weapons for that they can add Pakistani demand list of weapons in there on Defence budget. If they can all buy for Egypt , they surly can for us, We are risking much more then any other country.
These are easily doable , its up to us now , We have to safeguard Pakistan's and peoples of Pakistan's Interests.
They will give you nothing out of this ...You are not egypt..There is a difference between egypt and pakistan

??? Are you high my friend? Whatever you are smoking, you should stop because it is causing some serious damage to your critical thinking and common sense akhi.

??? Are you high my friend? Whatever you are smoking, you should stop because it is causing some serious damage to your critical thinking and common sense akhi.
O yes one need to be Egyptian who lives in US for talking sense , LOL u guys took the Money and Run away , Y u guys not sending your troops to fighting or defending KSA , and You did not answer what I asked !!!! From where u got money to buy latest Eqm ?????????????? Let me tell You , Let me break some high egooooo , its GCC.....

They will give you nothing out of this ...You are not egypt..There is a difference between egypt and pakistan
May I ask what difference ? Please leave our Political Elite and poor negotiations skills on one side.

News coming out.............
No army brigade sent to Saudi Arabia, claims defence minister
By APP
Published: March 15, 2017

ISLAMABAD: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Wednesday categorically rejected reports regarding the deployment of Pakistani army personnel to Saudi Arabia to assist the kingdom in its ongoing war with ongoing Saudi-Yemen conflict.

“No military personnel have been sent to Saudi Arabia in perspective of the Saudi Arabia-Yemen conflict,” said the minister.
He was speaking on the floor of the National Assembly in response to a point of order raised by Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) MNA Shafqat Mahmood.
Mahmood was referring to some reports and posts on the social media which suggested that a Pakistan Army brigade was sent to Saudi Arabia.

Asif said, “It is our policy not to get involved in Saudi Arabia-Yemen conflict. If any decision had to be taken, it will flow through the parliament.”

As discussed in this house and approved, he stressed, “It would be our endeavour that our role is not partisan rather we would play a conciliatory role”.

According to the federal minister, under a 1982 agreement between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, just above 1,000 Pakistanis including technicians, doctors and engineers have been living in the country for many years.

“The decision of this house [National Assembly] is like an order for the government that Pakistan will not get involved Saudi Arabia-Yemen conflict,” Asif maintained.

Saudi Arabia and its mostly Gulf Arab allies intervened in Yemen’s civil war in March 2015 after Houthi rebels deposed the Hadi administration, which went into exile in Saudi Arabia.

The coalition has since launched thousands of air attacks on the Houthis and their allies in Yemen’s army but paused the strikes on Sanaa in March after reaching an informal agreement with the Houthis to cool combat on the Yemeni-Saudi border.

There go my wish list:hitwall::devil::chilli::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Our Defense Minister says there is no Brigade Going to KSA ... Case Closed :closed:

Our Defense Minister says there is no Brigade Going to KSA ... Case Closed :closed:
lolx..

you are bad at catching words..

1. there IS no brigade in KSA.
2. not involving in KSA-Yemen conflict.

brigade will go KSA in most probably in June or July.
Soldiers will not go in Yemen, they will be in KSA.

He has read it from a paper slip (allegorically speaking). He did not deny it categorically. Dawn report touches it regarding haqqani leaks debate in NA where K Asef clarified Pak has a policy not to interfere in Yemeni matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom