What's new

Pakistan huffs and puffs over US support for India in Afghanistan and Kashmir

Great sources, you know what is most authentic source of country population comes from Census carried by government periodically, when was such last census carried out in pakistan ???

2015, with a population of 190 million that is now estimated to be 200 million. This was carried out by the UN, Pakistan did one but it was deemed unreliable.

2015, with a population of 190 million that is now estimated to be 200 million. This was carried out by the UN, Pakistan did one but it was deemed unreliable

Exactly my point, your backing your point on unreliable data and if i'm right UN report your referring is World Population prospects, keyword prospect, and it refer to projections not census.

Exactly my point, your backing your point on unreliable data and if i'm right UN report your referring is World Population prospects, keyword prospect, and it refer to projections not census.

How is my data unreliable? I gave you sources that weren't from Pakistan, but you keep living in la la land and think India is better than Pakistan.

How is my data unreliable? I gave you sources that weren't from Pakistan, but you keep living in la la land and think India is better than Pakistan.

Dude, i never said India is better then any country, i only questioned sources of data, which relied on unreliable sources.I can dig many stories highlighting poverty, sanitation or crimes in pakistan from questionable sources.

Sigh! Enjoy the ride and bware bumpy road ahead and btw they are their own worst enemy and don't need other number one or two umm yes they are either no friend of any:coffee: keep pray that NATO stay longer.

NATO ain't going anywhere, and once the supply route to Afg opens up thru Iran, the scenery will be totally different.

Suggestion to Pakistan: Apply cold water to the burnt area. Use burnol if you can afford it.
Over a news (more of an opinion ) by an Indian source?. And I'd wonder what you'd if a Pakistani source says the same about you (actually I don't).

You don't worry about us, we are strong and sensible enough to take care of ourselves.. Concentrate on putting mess in your house in order first

Tell me how did you arrive at this statistics, did the last census you carried out was successful ?
If u gov were sensible enough then there won't be any genocide of Kashmiri ,Sikhs and dalats etc

Dude, i never said India is better then any country, i only questioned sources of data, which relied on unreliable sources.I can dig many stories highlighting poverty, sanitation or crimes in pakistan from questionable sources.

Those sources were reliable, do you have any proof they are not? Or are you just ignoring the facts?

Those sources were reliable, do you have any proof they are not? Or are you just ignoring the facts?

Ur sources is comparing India with Pakistan mostly,from ur own admission last census in ur country was not reliable. Please let me know how the hell comparison is done ?

Ur sources is comparing India with Pakistan mostly,from ur own admission last census in ur country was not reliable. Please let me know how the hell comparison is done ?

It was using the data from the UN study, nobody uses the Pakistani study because it was rushed by Pakistan as the report was long overdue and everyone was breathing down our necks to have a census. So the UN cam in and got the right information, which is the one everyone uses. Not a single source uses the Pakistani census, not even Pakistan!

It was using the data from the UN study, nobody uses the Pakistani study because it was rushed by Pakistan as the report was long overdue and everyone was breathing down our necks to have a census. So the UN cam in and got the right information, which is the one everyone uses. Not a single source uses the Pakistani census, not even Pakistan!

Did UN actually take census in Pakistan, you mean to say UN was able to take proper census but government was not able to take properly, correct if I'm wrong the UN report is based on sampling and estimation.

Did UN actually take census in Pakistan, you mean to say UN was able to take proper census but government was not able to take properly, correct if I'm wrong the UN report is based on sampling and estimation.

The UN took the nonsense in Pakistan's one, and corrected it. If it's from the UN, it's reliable. They used the same methods they use for every other country.

The fact is, my source is right and proves India is far from being better than Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom