What's new

Pakistan Hockey Federation turns down Hockey India's offer

Don't you know, the time line, how bharti govt. was on fire after loosing and where was our army chief after the attack? Who is chief of ANA? What is the relationship of bharti contractors and terrorist camps in Afghanistan.... what was Yousaf Reza Gillani forced to shared with manmohan in Egypt?
had I known why would I have asked you in the first place. Please elaborate.

one sided... !
That's why you believed bharti version.... you commented after believing.
No, I just don't subscribe to conspiracy theories. Just because I don't side with you, that doesn't mean I side with India. I only care about facts, as they're the only things that really matter.

indeed a good gesture by Hockey India. It helped shake up the concerned authorities here a bit and i hope some thing good will come out of all this. Even if it doesn't, it was nice of HI to offer help. If these two federation can work together or even both start working, even separately in right direction and towards one single aim, there is absolutely no doubt that the Asian Hockey will be revived and the region will once again become a power house of Hockey.

Shame . PHF don't have money to pay fare for players and they have rejected a good gesture of IH. Ab to khuda hi bhala kee unka.

What gesture are you talking about.... upon their defeat when General Bajwa sent congrats to Pakistan hockey.. these bhartis organized attack on Army school.
Ever since its a crime to even consider them human and talk back to them like one.
What a fking idiot you are! No wonder you got banned!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom