What's new

Pakistan heading for disaster: Imran Khan

EagleEyes

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Prominent Pakistani politician, Imran Khan says the country is heading for a financial and social disaster.

Pakistan has held discussions with the International Monetary Fund and needs up to $US4.5 billion in the next month to deal with a balance of payments crisis.

Mr Khan says there's no government strategy for tackling the problems and no-one knows how the country will get out of its troubles.

The chairman of the Pakistan Movement for Justice, added there is no victory in sight for US-led forces fighting in Afghanistan, and America is failing to win support in his country because of its air attacks in Pakistan's tribal areas.

I am not going to disagree with Imran Khan.

The new government has provided nothing to the people of Pakistan.

PPP has not delivered in the past, and will not deliver today. Makes me think who really votes for these corrupt politicians whose case are still opened and being dragged on the basis of culprit being mentally unstable.

Pravda has predicted the imminent demise of Pakistan, it has also reported that the Pakistani nukes are up for grab, as the Pak government faces bankruptcy. I don't know how far it is true but it certainly sends a cold shiver through my spine. I'm not surprised by what is happening in Pakistan, this is why the champions of democracy have so tactfully brought Mr. Ten Percent to power. I wonder what has happened to that $13.1 billion foreign reserve that Pakistan had during the final years of Musharraf or was the figure fictitious ?

Last edited:
Pravda has predicted the imminent demise of Pakistan, it has also reported that the Pakistani nukes are up for grab, as the Pak government faces bankruptcy. I don't know how far it is true but it certainly sends a cold shiver through my spine. I'm not surprised by what is happening in Pakistan, this is why the champions of democracy have so tactfully brought Mr. Ten Percent to power. I wonder what has happened to that $13.1 billion foreign reserve that Pakistan had during the final years of Musharraf or was the figure fictitious ?
The government is using foreign reserves quickly and trust me nukes are in safe hand.If Politicians try to play with nukes..then there will be another military coup..;)

Back
Top Bottom