What's new

Pakistan has not asked for any aid so far: IMF

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has said that Pakistan has not requested any financial assistance from the Fund so far but admitted that the staff of the Fund is in an active policy dialogue with Pakistan. The online question out by Business Recorder was: "There''s an impression in Pakistan that the IMF will not approve a new programme for Pakistan until the US government gives the green signal. What is your comment?"

Gerry Rice, Director, External Relations Department of IMF responded: "In that, I''d just like to say that the Pakistani authorities have actually not requested financial assistance from the Fund. But, of course, the staff remains in an active policy dialogue with Pakistan".

http://www.brecorder.com/money-a-banking/198/1207452

No need Russia has approved funding for Gas pipe line IMF can shove its high interest assets in a locker or bung hole

That is a good sign, the less high interest cash borrowed the better. Next Pakistan has to work on ways to get rid of any remaining debt.

No need Russia has approved funding for Gas pipe line IMF can shove its high interest assets in a locker or bung hole

Yes that could be one of the reasons. Pakistan probably figures they would be denied anyway so no point.

^^^ considering that this year itself you are returning over 8 billion of $ borrowed in 2008 from the IMF . you statement seems asinine.

But still pakistan havent repaid the IMF loan it had obtained earlier.. U cant say like that to them.. They lended money during times of need...

^^^ considering that this year itself you are returning over 8 billion of $ borrowed in 2008 from the IMF . you statement seems asinine.

What r they returning money this year? The last news i heard pakistan didnt pay the interest for one year?

IMF is a Zionist organization created to weaken every country on earth, to bring such countries who will borrow from it to massive debt.

IMF is a Zionist organization created to weaken every country on earth, to bring such countries who will borrow from it to massive debt.

Why you blame IMF instead of extravagence of your government.

Who are these IMF that that they have more Money they countries ... do they produce crops

Do they have oil ?

Do they have gold ?

Just how exactly do they have Billions and Billions lying around ? to give to other nations - I am deeply amazed by this secret society of highly rich lending out monies...

My father always used to say to me , "Money does not grows on Mango trees" so which trees do these IMF heads are plucking away the billions from I am truely amazed ....

Why everything is controlled by evil zionists. May be people should having even diplmatic relations with any country that are in contact with these zionists, :D

That is a tight slap my IMF on 1 billion hindus

rofl128420417966490000.jpg

That is a tight slap my IMF on 1 billion hindus

IMF gave diplomatic answer....Pakistan already knows that if they go to IMF for fresh loan they will not get....in fact IMF will ask for payment of existing loan and its interest.

Dont transfer your tight slap to others....I can see your red face....

Who are these IMF that that they have more Money they countries ... do they produce crops

Do they have oil ?

Do they have gold ?

Just how exactly do they have Billions and Billions lying around ? to give to other nations - I am deeply amazed by this secret society of highly rich lending out monies...

My father always used to say to me , "Money does not grows on Mango trees" so which trees do these IMF heads are plucking away the billions from I am truely amazed ....
IMF gets money from member countries. Why are you so surprised?
International Monetary Fund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom