What's new

Pakistan has no need of IMF Loans: Hafeez Shaikh

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who has been pakistans worst finance minister must have been ishaq dar dont you agree

Interesting question. Let's see now. PTI Government's economic performance for the last eight-months:
• Nominal GDP contracted by $35 billion.
• GDP Growth Rate down to 2.7% from 5%.
• External debt has increased from $95 billion to $101 billion
• $22 billion of additional external debt negotiated
• Stock Market has shrank from 42,600 to 36,800
• Pakistani Rupee devalued from 124 to 142 against the dollar

Can you find me similar figures for Ishaq Dad's five-year tenure, especially depreciation of the Pakistani Rupee by 16%?

Interesting question. Let's see now. PTI Government's economic performance for the last eight-months:
External debt has increased from $95 billion to $101 billion

Can you find me similar figures for Ishaq Dad's five-year tenure, especially depreciation of the Pakistani Rupee by 16%?
  • External debt and liabilities (EDL) at the end of March FY07 were US$ 38.86 billion.
  • 61 billion dollars in 2013.
  • Pakistan's external debt and liabilities stood at $95.097 billion on June 2018 against $83.431 billion, witnessing a surge in EDL by $12 billion just in one fiscal year 2017-18.
  • Pakistan’s total external debt and liabilities increased to $99.1 billion at the end of December 2018 from $95.3 billion in June.
I wonder who has been pakistans worst finance minister must have been ishaq dar dont you agree
That all was set in motion by Zardari & Co.

Why don't you quote trade deficit, current account deficit and fiscal deficit(as percentage of GDP) as well?

You must be the biggest idiot on this forum.

How much pmln had the defecit from ppp? $4 billion and when they left defecit was $20 billion plus interest.

Now go check when pmln came in power first year they took loan to pay $4 billion defecit

On October 19, 2016, the director general debt at the finance ministry had informed the Senate Standing Committee on Finance that from July2013 to June 2016, the PML-N government took $25 billion worth of fresh loans. He had said that net addition to external debt during the three-year period was $13 billion.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1469896/nawaz-added-whopping-35b-pakistans-debt/?amp=1

I can go on and on but khota khor always and will be khota khor.

• External debt and liabilities (EDL) at the end of March FY07 were US$ 38.86 billion.
  • 61 billion dollars in 2013.
  • Pakistan's external debt and liabilities stood at $95.097 billion on June 2018 against $83.431 billion, witnessing a surge in EDL by $12 billion just in one fiscal year 2017-18.
  • Pakistan’s total external debt and liabilities increased to $99.1 billion at the end of December 2018 from $95.3 billion in June.
That all was set in motion by Zardari & Co.

Oh okay and did you take into account Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad between 2013-2018 and who was paying Rs 25 million a day for it? Don't tell me it was Raheel Sharif's dad.

What about the 126 day long proud dharna that cost 2% to the Pakistani GDP? These are just couple of the motions but still Pakistani Rupee did not fall like 124 to 141 on just eight-months.

Last edited:
Oh okay and did you take into account Operation Radd-ul-Fasaad between 2013-2018 and who was paying Rs 25 million a day for it? Don't tell me it was Rafael Sharif's dad.

What about the 126 day long proud dharna that cost 2% to the Pakistani GDP? These are just couple of the motions but still Pakistani Rupee did not fall like 124 to 141 on just eight-months.
Fact is that past both Govt have borrowed huge amounts for nothing,you can deny it or accept it but it won't change it.Radd-ul-fasad was strated in 2017.

Rupee was bound to fall,when external flow of debt stopped or was paused.

You must be the biggest idiot on this forum.

How much pmln had the defecit from ppp? $4 billion and when they left defecit was $20 billion plus interest.

Now go check when pmln came in power first year they took loan to pay $4 billion defecit

On October 19, 2016, the director general debt at the finance ministry had informed the Senate Standing Committee on Finance that from July2013 to June 2016, the PML-N government took $25 billion worth of fresh loans. He had said that net addition to external debt during the three-year period was $13 billion.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1469896/nawaz-added-whopping-35b-pakistans-debt/?amp=1

It's not PML-N's fault if military wants to fight America's War at the cost of $120 billion.

It is also not PML-N's fault if a wannabe dictator like Raheel Sharif props up Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas to cause political instability in the country for 126 days costing 2% to the GDP.

It's not PML-N's fault if military wants to fight America's War at the cost of $120 billion.

It is also not PML-N's fault if a wannabe dictator like Raheel Sharif props up Pakistan Tehrik-e-Baqwas to cause political instability in the country for 126 days costing 2% to the GDP.
Its military's fault haram tooi urf fake open heart surgery was propped up by his dad zia. The crooked tubbar cant stop stealing from Pakistan and its munshi dallah dollar dar the money laundering pig is on the run and gives others lectures on economy.

@Path-Finder, doesn't the UK have any sort of Anti-Money Laundering laws?

What did the UK's Home Minister Sajid Javed say to PM Imran Khan when he visited Pakistan in regard to money-laundering a few months back?

Don't know what happened but the Ministers shouting corruption, corruption the loudest were removed from their positions yesterday.

@Path-Finder, doesn't the UK have any sort of Anti-Money Laundering laws?

What did the UK's Home Minister Sajid Javed say to PM Imran Khan when he visited Pakistan in regard to money-laundering a few months back?

Don't know what happened but the Ministers shouting corruption, corruption the loudest were removed from their positions yesterday.

The UK survives on the corrupt laundered money! it will become an even bigger tax haven as Brexit has been f#cked up. BUT did the haram tubbar do money laundering making Pakistan economically hollow? yes. Should they be put in a vice and crunched so they hand the money back? yes.

Bringing that money back is never going to be easy so money laundering must be made economic terrorism that should be dealt with straight death penalty.

The fact that the haram kabaria tubbar are crooks is being ignored shown the slave mentality of people to do pooja of this false idol.

Sir i have a question for my knowledge as mention above in post #22
25 billion loan which was taken by previous govt. Including CPEC loans or not.
regards

Hawaldaar media perception. It was the writing on the wall what Dar is facing now. The crux of the issue was that the men in khaki wanted a greater share of the pie(cake). Dar refused requested them to wait a couple of years till GDP reaches around 8%( same as India ,Bangladesh).But our hasty musketeers got offended and the results are in front of you. Now the cake is on the floor and they are collecting whatever is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom