What's new

Pakistan has defaulted : Khawaja Asif

Great news for India!

Pakistani generals have done what India couldnt have thought doing it themselves.

No. IK is not my cult leader. I do know that IK has many faults and he is still making mistakes. But I have a problem with you is that You don't discuss the ills of Generals, PDM, judiciary, election commission etc.

All you do is trying to prove that IK is same as every one else by pointing the petty things related to IK while ignoring the open day corruption and treachery of others.
You missing the point people like vcheng want to prove that there is no one left in Pakistan to do any good since he was betrayed by the country and that the country is beyond saving..

He is kinda troll like me but a serious troll

So he is trying to say that IK in addition to everyone else is corrupt

That's different form rest of patwaris who say "khata hey tu lagata be hey"
They want to prove IK is same too so they don't feel the self pity for making a poor choice however now that ishaq dar has fucked the country they are even more confused

Not realizing that 2015-2017 era success was simply due to 12b$ of aid dispersed as compensation of selling other Pakistanis

Last edited:
Except that these are your words:

Except that the links I posted were clearly relevant after 2012 (check the dates please).

And then you try to invent the false pretext of "big ticket items":

It is obvious who is desperately trying logical somersaults to keep their faith in a failed cult leader alive, and it is not me. :D
Nope from article you linked context is given. Not my fault if you don’t get it. Or choose not to get it

IMF is actually the villain, it is involved in destroying Muslim countries. In the past, Kaffirs used to attack directly but now through tools like IMF, FATF, sanctions, Kaffirs subdue and control Muslim nations.

Just watch Imran Khan previous speeches where he explains how IMF is used and concepts like economic hitmen. We didn’t understand this until Imran Khan taught us
IMF is villain
We need to support ishaq dar here

There's no way but up.
Who said that? Pretty arrogant to have this thinking. There is way down as well and that is where this economy has been heading for the last 10 months. History is filled with greater nations and countries being wiped out due to their failures. Pakistan wont be the first or the last - God forbid.

There is way down as well
There are 8 more levels just in Asia, reminiscent of Dante's circles. Lowest being the unforgettable neighbor.
23px-Flag_of_Kyrgyzstan.svg.png
Kyrgyzstan *
Asia1,43520221,27720211,3392021
12px-Flag_of_Nepal.svg.png
Nepal *
Asia1,29320221,20820211,1592021
23px-Flag_of_Myanmar.svg.png
Myanmar *
Asia1,10520221,21020211,0892021
23px-Flag_of_Tajikistan.svg.png
Tajikistan *
Asia1,015202289720218972021
23px-Flag_of_Syria.svg.png
Syria *
Asia53320209252021
23px-Flag_of_Yemen.svg.png
Yemen *
Asia874202270220183022021
23px-Flag_of_North_Korea.svg.png
North Korea *
Asia6542021
23px-Flag_of_Afghanistan_%282013%E2%80%932021%29.svg.png
Afghanistan *
Asia611202036920213732021

Who said that? Pretty arrogant to have this thinking. There is way down as well and that is where this economy has been heading for the last 10 months. History is filled with greater nations and countries being wiped out due to their failures. Pakistan wont be the first or the last - God forbid.

What is the first thing to do when one finds oneself in a hole? Stop digging of course. But that not what Pakistan is doing economically, so the hole will continue to grow deeper and deeper, as it has for the past several decades.

Can I be perfectly honest here?

The cynic inside me would have believed that IK is indeed guilty and has a skeleton or two in his closet. However, the recent cases of the PDM establishment, toshakhana cases, and others shows that the establishment doesn’t even have sticky mud to throw on him. That makes me think that no sticky mud exists as far as he is concerned. Not with regards to corruption at least. Clv

Bro, no politician in Pakistan is corrupt. If you ask PMLN supporters, NS is clean. If you ask PTI supporters, IK is clean. Same deal for Bhuttos/Zardaris

It’s truly a mystery how Pakistan becomes poorer and increases even more in worldwide corruption indexes.

Bro, no politician in Pakistan is corrupt. If you ask PMLN supporters, NS is clean. If you ask PTI supporters, IK is clean. Same deal for Bhuttos/Zardaris

It’s truly a mystery how Pakistan becomes poorer and increases even more in worldwide corruption indexes.
IK is the cleanest, you don't have to support him to agree with this, you just have to be an honest person.

Issue is Pakistan isn't filled with honest people, it's filled with selfish and opportunistic evil people. That's why Allah will continue to punish it.

That is as much of a mystery as the fact children are born from prayers in Pakistan, which is why the growth rate is so high. Very Blessings! :D

Loving your logic.

Similar logic we can say no religion is true since everyone state they are right

Similarly no one is wrong as everyone say they are right be it rapist or killer .. rarely do criminal except they are bad or wrong

We are now choorpaya we can't use our damagh to see what's right and wrong..

Loving your logic.

Similar logic we can say no religion is true since everyone state they are right

Similarly no one is wrong as everyone say they are right be it rapist or killer .. rarely do criminal except they are bad or wrong

We are now choorpaya we can't use our damagh to see what's right and wrong..
Exactly bro... we can all tell from their post which team they are on...

The winning team...

309880466_471722271659235_6063121043096890739_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom