What's new

Pakistan Govt unable to stop industries shifting to Bangladesh: Secy

Well if this is true congratulation to BD. I have to confess I used to talk of BD in disparaging terms until quite recently. I did not think much of this delta that was just about above the Bay of Bengal. Then one day it dawned on me that in BD there was a miracle in the making. Everything I wish PK did they were doing quitely without much drama.

(1) Focus on secularism nationalism.
(2) Sorting out the Mullah's.
(3) Concentrating on the grassroots, female health, female rights, education for all.
(4) Focus on the economy
(5) Leveraging the geopolitics to get the best international trading deals.

Keep it up guy's ...

The forex reserve of BD is much higher than pakistan and both countries export figure almost equal.Dhaka also have more skyscraper's that karachi.So BD can overtake pakistan in economy but will take time.

@Areesh @SecularNationalist @Zarvan @Windjammer @AsianUnion @al_asad_al_mulk @Atanz @UKBengali @Ranasikander @iajdani @bongbang @MAJESTICAL @Doyalbaba
You Chanakyan Indian are trying to create a wedge between Bangladeshi and Pakistani member here.:DExport of Bangladesh is 32 billion vs 24 billion for Pakistan in 2015 while Forex is 25 billion for Bangladesh vs 19 billion for Pakistan currently.But So what? Pakistan is much powerful militarily then Bangladesh.Both country have some upper hand relatively against each other.But we accept this in open heart.Your wily design will not succeed.:P

You Chanakyan Indian are trying to create a wedge between Bangladeshi and Pakistani member here.:DExport of Bangladesh is 32 billion vs 24 billion for Pakistan in 2015 while Forex is 25 billion for Bangladesh vs 19 billion for Pakistan currently.But So what? Pakistan is much powerful militarily then Bangladesh.Both country have some upper hand relatively against each other.But we accept this in open heart.Your wily design will not succeed.:P

Why to create wedge by me ! its already a deteriorated situation between Pak and BD and your comments does not change on ground

Why to create wedge by me ! its already a deteriorated situation between Pak and BD and your comments does not change on ground
But but you should not state those fact so openly.Don't you know where that hurt?You have to allow to save their face,isn't it?:enjoy:

Welcome back Al-zakir.:yahoo:We are missing you very much.:D

I never left though was not active. I lost interest fighting for hasina's Bd against bharti.

It seems Bangladeshi no longer care if they ruled by maloon. They lost what I called : Jamba e iman.

I never left though was not active. I lost interest fighting for hasina's Bd against bharti.

It seems Bangladeshi no longer care if they ruled by maloon. They lost what I called : Jamba e iman.
Hasina will not remain for long but Bangladesh will.You have to fight against Bhartis for the sake of future BD.They have almost taken over BD forum due to absence of Merd-e-Momin like you.We also missing idune.Where is he?

False news. I know guys who had shifted factories to BD and have now closed them due to various issues including political turmoil.

Political turmoil is temporary deal. And burning a few tires or even buses on the road looks far worse than it really is. In any case I also know lots of Pakistani textile companies (primarily home textiles, especially towels) who are placed in the EPZ's (SEZ) which is free of political or other turmoil as well as unionization. If they closed- then there could be other reasons they aren't telling you. There are plenty of Pakistani textile experts working in local textile industry.

Bangladeshi Police is in a much better position than anywhere else in South Asia to control political turmoil (equipment, training or otherwise). We've had 44+ years of training for this and its not an issue, irrespective of govt.

1411002831-police-clash-with-protesters-as-sayedee-death-sentence-reduced--dhaka_5791924.jpg

good. Now go f*ck yourself

Kiun Naaraj ho bhaisaab. :-)

Bangladesh mey aapka bhi Khush Amdeed hai. This is not a competition...

Hasina will not remain for long but Bangladesh will.You have to fight against Bhartis for the sake of future BD.They have almost taken over BD forum due to absence of Merd-e-Momin like you.We also missing idune.Where is he?

Bangladeshis will always have different reasons for fighting for its own survival against bigger economies. And not all of them will be religious. First you have to fill your bellies....and get your economy in order.

Back
Top Bottom