What's new

Pakistan got the higest internet users in South Asia

Country.....................Internet Users........% of population

Pakistan......................30,943,124...................16.78

SriLanka .....................2,530,059....................12.00

India ......................... 87,983,101.................. 7.50

Afghanistan.................1,164,829 ...................4.00

Bangladesh..................5,776,383...................3.70

Why such low internet usage in most of the south asian countries:o?

is it due to lack of development infasructure or iliteracy...?

List of countries by number of Internet users - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are strong refferances as well in wiki for the above info.

Highest*....:D

if that is true then its nothing to be proud of, its mostly used for poondi
my neighbor was telling someone about her son, "Aaj kul bohot perhta hay 16 ghuntey din main aur internet ka bhi speed wala connection liya hay", then you see son comes out of his room, sweating, his mother says "Beta sari sari raat na perha ker, kamzoor hota ja raha hay"...lololol

My plan is called BSNL BB Home Combo UL 750
They have modified the plan as of now.. Its unlimited but only 512 kbps speed(decreased in recent months)..
Talked to the ISP helpline here in Madhya Pradesh..
They told that because you have been using our BB services since long(3 years +); thats why you have been upgraded to the higher speed slot free of charge..!! :chilli:
Also they told me not to get this BB plan deactivated ever, as it wont be possible to get such good plan with so less monthly charge ever again.. :girl_wacko:

Even I have the same experience. Using a BSNL BB for last 4 yrs, I have also been upgraded. The fun part is as the connection provide to the employees the govt firm were dad works is on separate FOC, we enjoy quite a speeding spree after 2am till 7-8am, when the office traffic start cramming up.
the

if that is true then its nothing to be proud of, its mostly used for poondi
my neighbor was telling someone about her son, "Aaj kul bohot perhta hay 16 ghuntey din main aur internet ka bhi speed wala connection liya hay", then you see son comes out of his room, sweating, his mother says "Beta sari sari raat na perha ker, kamzoor hota ja raha hay"...lololol

wht is poondi??

BTW u & ur neibours..:D plzz dont generalise whole nation......:P

they are not internet users they are FB and you tube and torrent download user

Here is my recent internet speed result.

208xpw9.png

I wanted to remove the personal info...

I retested it and both my upload and download speeds increased.

I would like to see some people living in developed countries post there internet speed, just to see what internet speed other users are getting around the world.

I may go back to Karachi for few months, since i am self employed i will need to work and be avialable for my customers. who is providing a reliable broadband internet server in Karachi, I prefer broadband Wifi routers since i will need to use my Internet phone adapter as well. any suggestions?

Here is my recent internet speed result.

208xpw9.png

I wanted to remove the personal info...

I retested it and both my upload and download speeds increased.

co0ol.....................................................

Pakistan last time i checked had good VFM broadband plans - Broadband in india sucks balls - even in cities like chennai you wont get decent connection - most of that 10% who have internet are stuck at 512kbps only - most are on some FUP based stupid plans only.

Thanks to indian railways my village now has good internet - me having 4Mbps/4Mbps optic fiber connection in ma house now - most city folks can only dream of such a connection in india and its truly UNLIMITED :chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Pakistan should get fiber optics internet established in Islo, if not done already. Faster internet speeds facilitate economic productivity.

raw.jpg

Internet in Turkiye and Mexico is very expensive, however in Mexico the quality of the internet connectivity you pay for isn't very good.

Pakistan in the top 50 countries on the internet

5170008412_494bd60d24_o-539x1024.png

Back
Top Bottom