What's new

Pakistan got the higest internet users in South Asia

WTH 2499/- for a 2Mbps plan??
What shitty ISP are you using man..!!

Mine is our own BSNL...
Excellent service, no connection problems ever and nice speed..!!
The plan is actually 750/- + taxes, but my father being in Govt service gets a 20% discount..
So (750/- minus 20% discount)600 + taxes = Roughly 660/- a month..
This is for an all out 2Mbps plan with no download limit..
1Mbps plan is available for 450/- + taxes a month...
Time you change your ISP..!!

Is it fully unlimited or does it have data caps on speed?

eg Going beyond say 10GB there speed drops to 1mbs or 512 Kbps

It does not suit a pakistani to talk about intellect, especially when the large percentage of pakistanis so easily believe all the conspiracy theories and blame west, israel and india for all their troubles. Had you people been intellect enough you would have accepted your country's current state of affairs. :sick::sick:

keep living in ur fools paradise

& stick to the topic without showing ur frustration....

Check my ISP's dataplan

http://www.asianetdataline.com/images/pkg5.pdf

Mine is Rapid 449

Can you provide me a link to your tariffs

My plan is called BSNL BB Home Combo UL 750
They have modified the plan as of now.. Its unlimited but only 512 kbps speed(decreased in recent months)..
Talked to the ISP helpline here in Madhya Pradesh..
They told that because you have been using our BB services since long(3 years +); thats why you have been upgraded to the higher speed slot free of charge..!! :chilli:
Also they told me not to get this BB plan deactivated ever, as it wont be possible to get such good plan with so less monthly charge ever again.. :girl_wacko:

Are you using Tikona.

No.. Not Tikona.. It sucks big time..!! :sick:
Using BSNL...

Is it fully unlimited or does it have data caps on speed?

eg Going beyond say 10GB there speed drops to 1mbs or 512 Kbps

Yes it does..!! I got to know it today only after talking to the ISP helpline...
They said that there is a speed decrease after 10 GB on data transfer(It is on paper anyway)..
But it is hardly ever implemented as they have vacant bandwidth.. So they generally dont decrease the speed for any customer..
I have not seen my DL speed going down, it only increases during the night..!! :P

My speed test result..

speed.png

Ping is super sad though..!! :cry: :alcoholic:

In India broadband is accepted as above "256kbps" by TRAI. but, I learned they will increase it to 512kbps limit soon and by 1-2 years the limit will be 2mbps. ISPs are looting us now with FUP(Fair Usage Policy).

I use BSNL broadband Combo ULD 850 plan which gives 2mbps for the first 8GB and afterwards speed throttled to 512kbps:fie:

earlier, I had BBG FN 500 plan which faciliates unlimited downloads from 2AM-8AM time @ 2mbps speeds but only 2.5GB data limit for day usage!. but, got bored with that plan for so many years downloading ******** and the likes.
For years, TRAI regulations IMO prevented India from getting cheaper internet and faster speeds. it is 8-9 years after BSNL broadband revolutionized rural India yet the speed limit and the plans are for people who checks e-mail once in a month.:blah:

What shitty ISP are you using man..!! :blink:

Mine is our own BSNL...
The plan is actually 750/- taxes, but my father being in Govt service gets a 20% discount..
So (750/- minus 20% discount)600 taxes = Roughly 660/- a month..
1Mbps plan is available for 450/- taxes a month... :taz:
Time you change your ISP..!! :smokin:

What shitty ISP are you using man..!! :blink:

Mine is our own BSNL...
The plan is actually 750/- taxes, but my father being in Govt service gets a 20% discount..
So (750/- minus 20% discount)600 taxes = Roughly 660/- a month..
1Mbps plan is available for 450/- taxes a month... :taz:
Time you change your ISP..!! :smokin:

I don't know that what is Mbps or Kbps. I know only one thing and that is I have to pay 100 rupees per month for whole 1 month.

keep living in ur fools paradise

& stick to the topic without showing ur frustration....

Me living in a fool's paradise??

To the world it seems there is only one fool's paradise on earth that is called pakistan where people are too blind to see the truth about themselves.

it seems tht they only count connections other wise the internet users would be too high in Pakistan.....cz every one i see uses or understand how to use internet whether have internet connection or not...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom