What's new

Pakistan got the Banglawash, lose series 3-0

:lol: we don't even call you play in India. Our C team defeated you in your den. maybe we arrange a match with one of our ranji trophy team.

Then you better put some money on india quick, because the odds are changing daily.......:p:

He has a point. Your countries pop is more than 1.2bn yet your girls footy team draws or struggles to win against BD's football team.

Well by that logic China should be the king of all sports and everything else.

Ya still the no ball crying? Bangladesh lost those matches by over a hundred runs. Even if India's inning ended with that wicket, all batsmen got out at 0, Bangladesh would have still lost by a few runs. BTW let me remind you that one decision went in Bangladesh's favor too.
There was none, there is an article that explains why it was an out (we are talking about England).

Well by that logic China should be the king of all sports and everything else.
They are, they won an Olympic.

Thank you 35 -punctured fame Najam Sethi; thank you fake chairman Shaharyar Khan; thank you gambling coach Waqar Younis; thank you dysfunctional PCB; and last but not least thank you Patron in-Chief Nawaz Shareef for ensuring complete destruction of Cricket in Pakistan.

Hueye tum dost jiskey, dushman uska aasmaaN kyoN ho ?

Last edited:
Is it just me or the new generation of Pakistani crickets seem to be weaker in Physical dept. compared to the old generations?? Never I've seen so many such weak and lean players in Pak cricket before.

Are we suffering from Malnutrition or something?

Is it just me or the new generation of Pakistani crickets seem to be weaker in Physical dept. compared to the old generations?? Never I've seen so many such weak and lean players in Pak cricket before.

Are we suffering from Malnutrition or something?

You're right...we are.

Back
Top Bottom