What's new

Pakistan gifts to Afghanistan

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Apart from taking care of Afghan refugees upto three Million, till today...
Pakistan gave..
Few Pakistan's made Hospitals and University in Afghanistan.

1. Muhammad Ali Jinnah Hospital Kabul.
2. Nishtar Kidney Center Nangarhar.
3. Sir Syed Postgraduate Faculty of Science Nangarhar.
4. Rehman Baba Hostel Kabul

58442374_1980242148770140_2758923228142370816_n.jpg

Good. build 20 more but cancel Afghan Transit trade agreement and take serious measures to stop illegal smuggling. it cost us billions every year.

We Should have spent this money at Thar where children are dying because of dirty / polluted water, they don't have anything to eat but we are building hospitals in Afghanistan, we are giving 40000 tons of Wheat free, what they are doing? they are killing us.

Afghans are most disloyal people on the face of earth, they always the bite the hand who feeds them...

I am against the use of atomic bomb but I must say we should nuke all Afghans on the face of this planet earth in order to make this world Afghan free.

We Should have spent this money at Thar where children are dying because of dirty / polluted water, they don't have anything to eat but we are building hospitals in Afghanistan, we are giving 40000 tons of Wheat free, what they are doing? they are killing us.

Afghans are most disloyal people on the face of earth, they always the bite the hand who feeds them...

I am against the use of atomic bomb but I must say we should nuke all Afghans on the face of this planet earth in order to make this world Afghan free.
I could't agree more

Not all afghans are same.
Don’t talk like ORANGE MAN, he is a puppet but you are not.
Learn before saying.. : )

And i do agree with your first point.

Sir g, cool down! Itna ghussa is not good for health

Apart from taking care of Afghan refugees upto three Million, till today...
Pakistan gave..
Few Pakistan's made Hospitals and University in Afghanistan.

1. Muhammad Ali Jinnah Hospital Kabul.
2. Nishtar Kidney Center Nangarhar.
3. Sir Syed Postgraduate Faculty of Science Nangarhar.
4. Rehman Baba Hostel Kabul

58442374_1980242148770140_2758923228142370816_n.jpg
Political differences apart, we are really glad that our Afghan bothers are benefiting from these projects. We should have done more. That nation has suffered too much for too long (against their will) just because of the dirty global geopolitics. They deserve all our help. Don't take their outbursts too seriously. These Afghan generations have gone through too much. It's natural to get a psyche of blaming others for all their problems. It needs vision, patience, and generosity on our part to handle the situation.

Political differences apart, we are really glad that our Afghan bothers are benefiting from these projects. We should have done more. That nation has suffered too much for too long (against their will) just because of the dirty global geopolitics. They deserve all our help. Don't take their outbursts too seriously. These Afghan generations have gone through too much. It's natural to get a psyche of blaming others for all their problems. It needs vision, patience, and generosity on our part to handle the situation.
Sir, you deserve respect. Finally a positive view.

kiya faida,

aik library to bana nahi sakay.....

have you ever heard Tump mention what Pakistan built in Afghanistan? NO, because jo kaam library kar sakti hai wo ye nahi..

Trumpy ne Modi aur Library ki kitni tareef ki aur shukriya, magar Pakistan.....thulluuuu

Back
Top Bottom