What's new

Pakistan getting New Zealand like population annually

The only thing this nation is good at............bacha pa bacha. This is why i believe democracy cant work in a country like Pakistan, we need to strictly adopt China style one child policy.

Pakistani Population Growth rate has been dropped tremendously... it's from 3.4% to 1.7% this year. So if we are growing one new-Zealand a year, it's not Pakistan's issue but New-Zealand for being so small country.
Pakistan has the highest population growth rate between India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
You are nowhere near the replacement level of 2.1 TFR as you(and all of South Asia) should be.

The only thing this nation is good at............bacha pa bacha. This is why i believe democracy cant work in a country like Pakistan, we need to strictly adopt China style one child policy.

And what happens when couples have more then one child? Will they get fined or their extra child be taken away? In the case of a fine, the wealthy will be able to have as many children as they want. In an uneducated and male dominant country like Pakistan, couples would want a son over a daughter, no doubt female infanticide would rise. This would also lead to men not being able to find women to marry.

All of these factors I mentioned exist in China and no doubt the one child policy has failed. Pakistan should instead follow the "Kerala Model" and educate its people especially women.

What will people do with such frequent load shedding.. How to keep themselves entertained, eh??

Pakistan has the highest population growth rate between India, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
You are nowhere near the replacement level of 2.1 TFR as you(and all of South Asia) should be.

Pakistan's growth rate is very much comparable with North Indian states. Unfortunately :D

What will people do with such frequent load shedding.. How to keep themselves entertained, eh??

Enjoy bhi kar liya
Blame bhi kar liya :D

Guess how many people India is adding to its population each year ? 15,833,600 each year

Indian Population growth rate is 1.28% each year.

BTW, Pakistan DOES NOT add News Zealand Population each year.

New Zealand Population is 4.5 Million and Pakistan adds less than 3 Million each year.

Pakistan's Population is growing @ 1.573%.....

images

Pakistan population Growth rate as per CIA,IMF,WB is 1.5%-1.6%
Check TFR of India, Pakistan and BD.
Replacement level is 2.1

Pakistan's growth rate is very much comparable with North Indian states. Unfortunately :D
Only Bihar and UP.
They are not the only North Indian States Fauji and as you well know they are the poorest and most illiterate States of India.

Overall TFR of India is at 2.5. We need to put it down at 2.1 ASAP.

Ma'Shah'Allah, this is great news. I pray Islamisc Republic of Pakistan reaches the One Billion mark by 2050.
Are you that foolish?
Pakistan will break apart under the stress of 1 billion people.

Nations need to limit their populations so that more resources are available for everyone and people have a higher life standard.

Check TFR of India, Pakistan and BD.
Replacement level is 2.1

THis is a quick search in wiki/Google

Total fertility rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
800px-Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg.png

Pakistan might be slightly higher but the difference is very slight and most important.With the Pakistan Literacy rate getting upto 70% within the next 5 years.It will further fall.

I believe by 2020 Pakistan Population growth rate won't be more than 1.2%.

Beside this If you see the Global Prediction of GDP's by 2050.Recent Prediction

It puts India at 24.5trillion dollars GDP And they must have also put Their growth rate higher than for pakistan now.

WHile it puts Pakistan at 3.33trillion dollars by 2050 and i am sure they would have taken the present growth rate is average which is less than 3%.Because i believe Pakistan GDP by 2050 won't be less than 6trillion dollars

It means India GDP is 7.1times higher than Pakistan while population 6.8times,
If Pakistan per capita income with 3.33trillion dollars GDP by 2050 would be 20,500USD than India also will be not more than 22,000USD.

Hence the myth of India will be having GDP per capita many times more than pakistan is also busted.

NOTE:THe prediction is based on present situation of both economies.who knows we may go beyond 7% in the coming years and clock probably more than 6tillion dollars GDP by 2050

Only Bihar and UP.
They are not the only North Indian States Fauji and as you well know they are the poorest and most illiterate States of India.

I can be biased towards one particular state. CAn't I? :D

Yaara

Both of our countries have very similar problems when it comes social trends with inthe family.

No need to start this "your $htick is bigger than or in this case "shorter" than ours" :lol:

@farhan_9909 - Wrror, this means that you won't get to have your wish of having 4 Wives after all ! :(

He may.

But there could be 3 single guys living on "handouts" and "handjobs" :lol:

One of my teachers said that the reason behind rapid population growth in Pak is that we don't have any other entertainment; extra curricular activity.

So when a labourer comes home tired he has no other entertainment to resort to except going to bed with spouse. Teachers exact words were
"چل بهليے لوكى چل كے سوئيے".

Process of baby making is the BIGGEST entertainment.Hope your teacher knows :D
Pretty sure he knew. What he meant was that that's THE ONLY entertainment we're left with. No competition. No amusement parks, no sporting activity, not much culture of going for outing.

....The problem is how you put your population to work....

Exactly. High Population itself can be turned into gold, if there is a good manager who knows how to utilize all these ppl for prosperity.

In a Jummah Khutbah, Maulvi quoted this Hadees.
It might also have some role in motivating ppl to have more children. 8-)

Narrated Ma'qil ibn Yasar: A man came to the Prophet and said: I have found a woman of rank and beauty, but she does not give birth to children. Should I marry her? He said: No. He came again to him, but he prohibited him. He came to him third time, and he (the Prophet) said: Marry women who are loving and very prolific, for I shall outnumber the peoples by you.
Sunan Abi Dawud 2050, In-book ref:Book 12, Hadith 5, English translation:Book 11, Hadith 2045

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom