What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
only PTI now i will go to every home of my town to convince people stop voting these mofos now its time to bring change in country we have seen all of these bastards ... lahore is going to b fort of PTI INSHALLAH we will bring change in pakistan beginning will be from lahore

and all those who voted for mushi uncle they shud stop dreaming abt him :police: imran bhai is our future leader now :angel:

The thing is Imran Khan is good but he's a once man party. The members in his part mostly compromise of PML-N ex members. So we know what to expect from them.

Also Musharraf is good but he's too old now. This leaves me with MQM who's members are educated and from the middle class. So they are a good choice.
I wish this country could produce more Imran Khans and more Mustafa Kamals.

so PTI is party of uneducated people ??? the ex PML N or PML Q memebrs were not there jiyalas ok they just take part in election on there tickets n most of them are well educated example was of malik zaheer abas khokar vs mailk saif ul malook khokar matric fail in PP 160 election

PML N Won just cz of rigging in election

in new future PTI is going to over take these land mafia PML N thugs INSHALLAH

I will not vote for Imran Khan;

However,

I am willing to conduct a suicide attack on this playboy to finish this pony show once and for all.

APML, MQM or PTI.
But I vote for APML.(cuz I wanna see a Pakistan full of colours, economically stable & developing):pakistan:

Nice to see Tehreek-e-Insaf winning atleast on this forum :yahoo:
but shocked to see PPP winning over PML-N:what:

IK has won massively in this forum, what is the situation in real world in pakistan? Has there been any poll to weigh up his popularity?

However,

I am willing to conduct a suicide attack on this playboy to finish this pony show once and for all.

What is this bullcr@p. I just don't understand why guys like Waffen are allowed to spread all the BS they want to. Like I have been on this forum for some time and I have only seen him speaking some thing cheap and disgusting.

Well, guys seen the poll, the partial result kind of emotion base. Remember in our country people participate election on " baradari " bases. I am hoping for miracle. But unfortunately our people are so used too of corruption they will re elect corrupt leaders again.
As far as Imran khan he is very outspoken leader, but whole party revolves around him. I see again another tenure of PPP or our tired nation will again knock the door of GHQ.

O.K sir point understood :police:

By the way these are the results till now on that similar kind of thread

PML (N) = 3 votes
Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf = 32 votes
APML = 6 votes
MQM = 16 votes
PPP= 2 votes
ANP=2 votes
PML (Q)=0 votes
Other= 9 votes

The Party I support is leading :cheers:

at the end of the day, i'm fairly apolitical... but based on discussions i've had with friends and family --seems that Imran Khan's popularity has been surging manifold --if rhetoric and polls are to be believed.

a few years ago this was unthinkable, but i think he has an ability to captivate the audience and also move them. He knows what the issues are, and surprisingly he's reasonably well-versed in economics.

Real question is, can he get enough support in large regions like the Punjab and in Sindh. Can he build the base....

in Pakistani affairs, you are nobody unless you got connections

Muttaheda Qaumi Movment is favorite in election 2013..

Pakistan Elections 2013 « The Current Affairs.com

GOD FORBID. MQM wants to reunite with Hindustan, its their life-long dream. You dont want me to show you a clip where the leader of MQM begged India to take him back :lol:

By the way, MQM is being funded by Hindustan and Isreal. It doesn't look after Pakistan's strategic interests. And its only popular among some Pakistanis of Urdu-speaking Mohajir descent. Its a Mohajir party that doesn't represent the majority of Pakistanis. No offense to anyone.

However,

I dont think he is a playboy anymore. Maybe in his youth during his Oxford days, and you dont want me to say what BB did during her Oxford days. No one is perfect. The founder of this nation also had a Parsi girlfriend who later became a Muslim and his wife.

What Imran Khan did in his bedroom is none of your business, and has nothing to do with the good work he is doing for Pakistan.

that's why it's called ''personal life'' :)

i think the ''suicide attack'' remark was of bad taste....you dont do justice to yourself by engaging in silly talks

IK has won massively in this forum, what is the situation in real world in pakistan? Has there been any poll to weigh up his popularity?

Imran Khan is becoming increasingly popular because Pakistanis are finally realizing that the rest of Pakistan's politicians are nothing but thieves and slaves of foreign countries. Pakistanis are getting fed up of this war OF terror, Pakistanis are fed up of other countries bullying, Pakistanis are fed up of other countries meddling in our internal affairs, Pakistanis are fed up of load shedding, gas shedding, drone attacks, etc...

Today, Pakistan is in its worst shape and its the fault of thieves/slaves of America like Zardari, Gilani, and rest of PPP (Pakistan Puppets Party). Nawaz Sharif and his PML-N is no different. Musharraf had his 9 year reign so no one is taking him seriously either. MQM and ANP are ethnic racist parties that just want to divide Pakistan further. The majority in Pakistan dont take religious parties that seriously either. Imran Khan and PTI is the only hope for Pakistan who can bring real change to Pakistan.

unfortunately I think I won't be able to vote in next general elections

but yes If I could.... I would have voted for Imran Khan

Imran khan needs to convince those 40% of Pakistani population that don't become a part of this electoral voting system(Either because of careless attitude towards affairs in Pakistani politics and democratic system or lack of knowledge,or they probably think that democratic system is no solution for Pakistan).....if he's able to convince them that they need to vote for Pakistan and be a part of this system.It will pave his way towards success.
One of my cousins is closely related to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in central Panjab and his work will help Imran khan a lot.I don't need to tell now where my vote will go in the next elections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom