What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
37.5m fake votes deleted: ECP
PESHAWAR: The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) has deleted 37.5 million votes from the voters' lists over a lack of verification, a top official said on Saturday.

"All the votes which could not be verified have been deleted from the voter lists," Muhammad Afzal Khan, Additional Secretary ECP, said while addressing a press conference at the Peshawar Press Club.

He said preparations for the general elections have been completed. "In the past fake votes were created at will, but that will not happen now," said the ECP official.

37.5m fake votes deleted: ECP - PakTribune

^^ Such drama bazi is made to convince the public that elections will be fare!

In reality, they toss at you what you are looking for. Without audit and transparency nothing is believable.
One shall ask, were last elections rigged? or is it Zardari who registered 37.5 million fake votes in his occupation or was it the election commission, in it self on the first place?

Election result shall always be audit able, even after elections. Any one shall be able to verify each and single vote via army representative.

Most of above, before any thing it shall be audited who is responsible for these 37.5 million votes.
All culprits shall be brought to justice and president and interior minister shall offer there resignations.

Busterds making fool of Pakisatnis.

We willl fight to clean sweep... there is no other option left to save Pakistan from the selection of one joker after another !!

If Nawaz (God forbid) becomes premier again, this mukmuka between Nawaz and Zardari will continue, and you will see Zardari will be reelected again as President by the support of PMLN, just like he remained in power with help of pmln.

in Zardari's own words, "Mian sahib meri hakumat ki insurance policy hain"

therefore, its desperate situation for Pakistan right now...

and as far as survey poll is concern, its definitely biased as pmln probably bought the results of the survey:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...worthy-honest-organization-iri-has-hired.html

But did they elected Zardari? or try to put someone infront of him, and all PML-N voted against Zardari? Did PPP stopped their campaign or increase with false news and statstics? Is NS or SS stopped shouting on Zardari? You are thinking first negative and start realizing the negativity is around.

And yes, NS was insurance policy of their government, since He knew this time they will leave the government to complete the tenor. And this was the plan to leave democracy to be stayed.. Like most of the pakistani population we didn't like it, but this was also the same thing IK would have done. Which explains his not entertaining Tahir's Long March

Who is the most likely to win the election? what about pakistan majority who do they prefer as a leader? and why?

I think youth will vote for PTI. PTI can give surprise in this election. I know that when youtube will open, people will again see the real face of PMLN. PTI should gather all bad work of PMLN and their videos of PMLN and i hope that they will show it again and again in TV channels.

Who is the most likely to win the election? what about pakistan majority who do they prefer as a leader? and why?

I prefer any qualified, army experienced person any day over these foreign agents representing popular political parties, riding on horse of demoncracy.

I prefer any qualified, army experienced person any day over these foreign agents representing popular political parties, riding on horse of demoncracy.

To be frank, I would also love to see an experienced Army officer take the mantle of governing Pakistan, becauuse they are professional and have a clear set of objectives. Only problem is in reality this phenomena cannot take place because people want to see democracy worth, so we should give a chance to IK and TUQ.

To be frank, I would also love to see an experienced Army officer take the mantle of governing Pakistan, becauuse they are professional and have a clear set of objectives. Only problem is in reality this phenomena cannot take place because people want to see democracy worth, so we should give a chance to IK and TUQ.

True democracy is where people run their own affairs, collect their own tax and spend their own tax, creat useful jobs and pay salaries.
A concept of community... and ownership exists... federal govt. shall have only 3 ministries and President be the most recent retired joint chief of staff.
Beyond that there shall be union council and district govt. nothing in between.
We will save lot of money which we pay to provincial govts. for nothing.

The kind of democracy popular leaders.. selling us only promote corruption, vandalism, beurocracy, mismanagement, it simply does not function, even on paper.

Imran Khan the obvious choice !! :pakistan:

pti_18''x14''.jpg

Imran-Khan4.jpg

But did they elected Zardari? or try to put someone infront of him, and all PML-N voted against Zardari? Did PPP stopped their campaign or increase with false news and statstics? Is NS or SS stopped shouting on Zardari? You are thinking first negative and start realizing the negativity is around.

And yes, NS was insurance policy of their government, since He knew this time they will leave the government to complete the tenor. And this was the plan to leave democracy to be stayed.. Like most of the pakistani population we didn't like it, but this was also the same thing IK would have done. Which explains his not entertaining Tahir's Long March

Actually by the number game they elected Zardari or helped him get elected, wasnt that the deal Nawaz and Zardari worked upon? Itni jaldi bol gaye dost??

no they didnt stop shouting against Zardari but were part and parcel to the crimes he committed....they both looted and did corruption, developed no system or improved any functioning system... lies after lies....

374177_590085234340524_259123515_n.jpg

the democratic process would have carried on, even if early elections were held, pmln did and will continue to support Zardari into power and corruption, kyon kay kanay nay kiya dosray kanay ko pakarna hai?? par yahan tou dono kanay milay howe hain... phuddu banatay hain awam ko.....

just a fact that kutti chorain naal ralli hoi aye !!

Actually by the number game they elected Zardari or helped him get elected, wasnt that the deal Nawaz and Zardari worked upon? Itni jaldi bol gaye dost??

no they didnt stop shouting against Zardari but were part and parcel to the crimes he committed....they both looted and did corruption, developed no system or improved any functioning system... lies after lies....

374177_590085234340524_259123515_n.jpg

the democratic process would have carried on, even if early elections were held, pmln did and will continue to support Zardari into power and corruption, kyon kay kanay nay kiya dosray kanay ko pakarna hai?? par yahan tou dono kanay milay howe hain... phuddu banatay hain awam ko.....

just a fact that kutti chorain naal ralli hoi aye !!

o Bhai you forgot, all PML-N voted against Zardari.. go and read history.. Pakistani presidential election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only negativity is eating PTI it's self, if you didn't notice. It's all upto you guys to believe what ever you want. But in the end results might hurt PML-N, but for sure will hurt PTI..

o Bhai you forgot, all PML-N voted against Zardari.. go and read history.. Pakistani presidential election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only negativity is eating PTI it's self, if you didn't notice. It's all upto you guys to believe what ever you want. But in the end results might hurt PML-N, but for sure will hurt PTI..

oh bhai mujhay pata hai... apka candidate ka bhi pata hai... if here you are denying that there was a deal between Zardari and Nawaz then I am afraid in the last post of your you youself agreed that Nawaz was Zardari's insurance policy...

woh din bhol gaye jab nawaz or zardari kehtay thay, Zardari: "mere president nawaz sharif hongy," Nawaz: "nahi nahi mere president zardari hongy"

woh deal nahi hoi thi tou or kiya tha mere bhai??

as far as PTI getting hurt is concern, to me its fighting for Pakistan, not for itself... the movement in the form of PTI may not even be there after some decade or so if it fails to win power. but surely in that case Hamza shahbaz/hasan nawaz/maryam/bilawal/Asfa/musa/monis yeh apkay or apkay bacho kay leader hongay...

but it all can change if and only if we vote for PTI for the sake of Pakistan.

19117_573719502655739_2110346572_n.png

oh bhai mujhay pata hai... apka candidate ka bhi pata hai... if here you are denying that there was a deal between Zardari and Nawaz then I am afraid in the last post of your you youself agreed that Nawaz was Zardari's insurance policy...

woh din bhol gaye jab nawaz or zardari kehtay thay, Zardari: "mere president nawaz sharif hongy," Nawaz: "nahi nahi mere president zardari hongy"

woh deal nahi hoi thi tou or kiya tha mere bhai??

as far as PTI getting hurt is concern, to me its fighting for Pakistan, not for itself... the movement in the form of PTI may not even be there after some decade or so if it fails to win power. but surely in that case Hamza shahbaz/hasan nawaz/maryam/bilawal/Asfa/musa/monis yeh apkay or apkay bacho kay leader hongay...

but it all can change if and only if we vote for PTI for the sake of Pakistan.

19117_573719502655739_2110346572_n.png

I don;t know why you only Twist the words? Kiya millay ga apnay EGO ko use kar k....

Read again, I said Insurance Policy for his Government not selection. It's only you think, you are fighting for Pakistan, but in reality without power PTI is like as one of 219 Parties. Who can't even think about anything else then using influence in some thanna or kissi ka meter laganay k liya.. not big decisions... to bring real change.... where People don't give vote for basic needs like rotti kapra maqan, since that's their right and they can get it by hoke, but vote for growth percentage. Where they (Politicians) are accountable for not performing their jobs, their promises made during election campaign.

And last you know very well who is losing here, losing from Oct 2011. Any how, still I would say best of luck... as I only want previous parties to not to come again... as these PML-Q, ANP and MQM are real lottas who are the real mess... PPP is just using them for their own self, and they will use them again in next elections. Any clash between Group 2 and Group 4 will only help Group 1. Like it did in last elections.

So far elections Groups....

Group 1) PPP, PML-Q (Doubtful), ANP , MQM(Doubtful)
Group 2) PML-N, PPPP, PML-F, Jamiat, JUI-F and some independent seats
Group 3) Establishment Group (PAT, Tahir, Musharaf, Shaikh Rasheed), MQM (Doubtful), PML-Q (Doubtful)
Group 4) PTI

I don;t know why you only Twist the words? Kiya millay ga apnay EGO ko use kar k....

Read again, I said Insurance Policy for his Government not selection. It's only you think, you are fighting for Pakistan, but in reality without power PTI is like as one of 219 Parties. Who can't even think about anything else then using influence in some thanna or kissi ka meter laganay k liya.. not big decisions... to bring real change.... where People don't give vote for basic needs like rotti kapra maqan, since that's their right and they can get it by hoke, but vote for growth percentage. Where they (Politicians) are accountable for not performing their jobs, their promises made during election campaign.

And last you know very well who is losing here, losing from Oct 2011. Any how, still I would say best of luck... as I only want previous parties to not to come again... as these PML-Q, ANP and MQM are real lottas who are the real mess... PPP is just using them for their own self, and they will use them again in next elections. Any clash between Group 2 and Group 4 will only help Group 1. Like it did in last elections.

So far elections Groups....

Group 1) PPP, PML-Q (Doubtful), ANP , MQM(Doubtful)
Group 2) PML-N, PPPP, PML-F, Jamiat, JUI-F and some independent seats
Group 3) Establishment Group (PAT, Tahir, Musharaf, Shaikh Rasheed), MQM (Doubtful), PML-Q (Doubtful)
Group 4) PTI

CoD deal is insurance policy, support each other, tum hakumat hakumat khelna, mein opposition opposition khilo ga...

it isnt some science, rest up to you and your kind !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom