What's new

Pakistan General Elections 2013

What party would you vote for in 2013 Elections.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf is the one i would vote for because of these reasons.

1: They have never been given a chance before which means if they are elected it will give a fresh start to Pakistani politics and the country itself.

2: Imran Khan being a charismatic leader would boost Pakistan's foreign policy all over the world specially Commonwealth countries.

3: PTI is all in for a business friendly , free economical policy.

4: Justice being the basic performance parameter for PTI has the potential to transform our existing legal , Educational , Taxation , health , mobility and economical system.

5: They always have stood against dictators and shame elections , political @$$ saving deals between powerful & corrupt politicians.

6: They promote negotiations rather than military operation against insurgents, though sounds bad but ask yourself if negotiations are more practical or not.

7: PTI is the only party with a Brightest pre election development record and contributions into mainstream Pakistani society ie SKH , Namal Knowledge City , SK foundation.

8: PTI stands for minority rights and equal opportunities as well as a strong democracy.

9: PTI doesn't get intimidated by religious parties rather their policies reflect greater interest in consolidation rather than imposing their opinion on sensitive matters.

10: Imran Khan is available for debate , whenever , anywhere on wide global media which no other political in history of Pakistan can claim.

11: Imran Khan has been regarded by Leaked US diplomatic cables as "The only Pakistani politician outside US influence"

12: He supported Julian assange when any other Pakistani Politician didn't.

The List is endless but in a nutshell , PTI can give Pakistan and Pakistanis a badly needed jump start.

Imran Khan as a leader can become a global icon given his previous record , this is what we need right now !

Regards:

There was an allegation by a member of this forum that there are payed 'insaf warriors' on the Internet. However, that individual was not smart enough to know, why people consider Imran Khan and his party over others.

There was an allegation by a member of this forum that there are payed 'insaf warriors' on the Internet. However, that individual was not smart enough to know, why people consider Imran Khan and his party over others.

I think that Asim , Agno and others are being paid by Aliens from mars to run this forum , but do i have anything to prove that ?

One weird thing about insanity is that it knows no limits. :D

I think that Asim , Agno and others are being paid by Aliens from mars to run this forum , but do i have anything to prove that ?

One weird thing about insanity is that it knows no limits. :D

Well, you can accuse anyone for anything.

I think that a long term peace in our region is to talk with the elements who are fighting against the U.S. or are 'ideological fighters' .
The hard core elements/criminals should be dealt with a bullet and a gun and that is the stance of Imran Khan. If we start to kill both, hard and soft ones, militancy will increase because IDEOLOGY spreads when you try to oppress it.

Im voting for Imran Khan this round. Lets see what happens.

That being said, i don't like the way his party is run.

There are rumours that General (Rt) Abdul Qayyum, former Chairman Pakistan Steel, will join PTI.

Some heavy weights are joining his party, lets see what happens.

Well, you can accuse anyone for anything.

I think that a long term peace in our region is to talk with the elements who are fighting against the U.S. or are 'ideological fighters' .
The hard core elements/criminals should be dealt with a bullet and a gun and that is the stance of Imran Khan. If we start to kill both, hard and soft ones, militancy will increase because IDEOLOGY spreads when you try to oppress it.

Some of us have difficulty understanding this concept , but i am not one of them. I am a believer in round table talks ,Quaid achieved Pakistan without firing a single bullet remember ?:coffee:

Pakistan Tehreek e Insaaf is the one i would vote for because of these reasons.

1: They have never been given a chance before which means if they are elected it will give a fresh start to Pakistani politics and the country itself.

2: Imran Khan being a charismatic leader would boost Pakistan's foreign policy all over the world specially Commonwealth countries.

3: PTI is all in for a business friendly , free economical policy.

4: Justice being the basic performance parameter for PTI has the potential to transform our existing legal , Educational , Taxation , health , mobility and economical system.

5: They always have stood against dictators and shame elections , political @$$ saving deals between powerful & corrupt politicians.

6: They promote negotiations rather than military operation against insurgents, though sounds bad but ask yourself if negotiations are more practical or not.

7: PTI is the only party with a Brightest pre election development record and contributions into mainstream Pakistani society ie SKH , Namal Knowledge City , SK foundation.

8: PTI stands for minority rights and equal opportunities as well as a strong democracy.

9: PTI doesn't get intimidated by religious parties rather their policies reflect greater interest in consolidation rather than imposing their opinion on sensitive matters.

10: Imran Khan is available for debate , whenever , anywhere on wide global media which no other political in history of Pakistan can claim.

11: Imran Khan has been regarded by Leaked US diplomatic cables as "The only Pakistani politician outside US influence"

12: He supported Julian assange when any other Pakistani Politician didn't.

The List is endless but in a nutshell , PTI can give Pakistan and Pakistanis a badly needed jump start.

Imran Khan as a leader can become a global icon given his previous record , this is what we need right now !

Regards:

Good Analysys ... As an APML Supporter I'd be happy to see Good Results for PTI in upcoming Elections. As said before, Atleast we'd have Change, to give it a Chance.

Good Analysys ... As an APML Supporter I'd be happy to see Good Results for PTI in upcoming Elections. As said before, Atleast we'd have Change, to give it a Chance.

After all what all of us want to see is our country making out of this mess and emerging stronger as well as our people get their basic rights to progress and thrive in their lives.

Some of us have difficulty understanding this concept , but i am not one of them. I am a believer in round table talks ,Quaid achieved Pakistan without firing a single bullet remember ?:coffee:

Well, one could argue that certain section of the society benefits from the military operations, especially in the U.S. because of private partnership.

In Pakistan, depending on your background, military or civilian, could also influence your perception.

Other supporters of military operations might have some logic.

It all depends on how you perceive things...

The fact of the matter is, as it was a decade ago, talking to the soft elements will give us better results.

Well, one could argue that certain section of the society benefits from the military operations, especially in the U.S. because of private partnership.

In Pakistan, depending on your background, military or civilian, could also influence your perception.

Other supporters of military operations might have some logic.

It all depends on how you perceive things...

The fact of the matter is, as it was a decade ago, talking to the soft elements will give us better results.

Couldn't agree more saad.

(Altaf Hussian is in London. )

MQM, what is the best about them? why some people still vote them in any good reasons?

MQM has done well in Karachi and most of the people voting for them unfortunately look for their regional benefit while scapegoating wide national interests.

I liked Mustafa Kamal but what did MQM do to him ?

He was rising to outgun that little london boy which would rather have been good. He would have made a really good leader for MQM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom