What's new

Pakistan Federal Budget FY 2020-21: Analysis and Discussion Thread

Most of them proceed to foreign universities then get residence and nationality
These patriots also live abroad:
ECRtpnEWsAAEUbz.jpg

These patriots also live abroad:
View attachment 641438

Musharraf is a traitor. Removing him, you have a sample of 3 out of millions. That proves nothing. Now look at these other communities and see how many of them leave after acquiring education from our best universities. I know some employed in core Indian companies. To give you an example of what I mean by 'Indian companies', consider Tata, Wipro. These are not the actual ones where I know people, but just to give you an example.

Cancer eating us from within. They aren't giving lives for Islam and Pakistan, they are giving lives to increase Qadiani influence within armed forces. Disgusting.
No Qadiani was ever involved in abrogation of constitution, martial laws, mega corruption scandals etc etc. Pakistan had over 10 percent economic growth during the 60s under Qadiani treasury secretary.
6228416784_d0fca95e03_b.jpg

Now look at these other communities and see how many of them leave after acquiring education from our best universities.
It's not their fault. It's failure of consecutive govts who failed to provide good paying jobs for our brightest of students.

No Qadiani was ever involved in abrogation of constitution, martial laws, mega corruption scandals etc etc. Pakistan had over 10 percent economic growth during the 60s under Qadiani treasury secretary.

Irrelevant. Don't derail the thread. Start a separate thread about 'contributions of qadianis' and we can show just what kind of traitors they really are.

All I am asking for is to give opportunities to those who love both Islam and Pakistan. Don't derail the discussion by hanging on to a single word 'patriotic'.
Being patriotic isn't equal to loving Islam but loving Pakistan.

It's not their fault. It's failure of consecutive govts who failed to provide good paying jobs for our brightest of students.

They are not the 'brightest of students'. They are the ones who get opportunities.

Being patriotic isn't equal to loving Islam but loving Pakistan.

Irrelevant. Don't derail the thread.

They are the ones who get opportunities.
Qadiani educational institutions have recently switched under Agha Khan School Board. You think its a conspiracy against State of Pakistan? They used to work under Faisalabad School Board but kicked for being Qadianis. Who is to blame?

Also our first foreign minister was a Qadiani
And most of our corrupt leaders we're Muslim of both sect.
Means religion wilp not protect or ruin a country.
DISCLAIMER: I AM A MUSLIM RELAX GUYS

Most of the men/women who supported Jinnah in creating Pakistan eventually immigrated to USA/UK
They were patriotic indeed

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom