What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Its not , that these AC going to make a huge difference in accordnce with our enemy's massive airforce, but surly it , is going to become signifficiant signal from US.
THIS right kind of gesture , will surly help defining new bright hights of PAKISTAN's relationship with USA.
:tup::usflag::tup::pakistan::smokin:

I have no expressions but after reading your assessment, I would like to :lazy:

Even in imprisonments, we do not let our prisoners die and feed them, not to keep them healthy but just alive. This is exactly what USA doing with us.

Kick the f*cking Americans out, we can do without them and do better than we are doing now. Long Live Our relations with China, Turkey and the other friendly nations. America's National Interests are not the same as ours.

Frankly speaking no one Xcited and happy with this F16 deliver WHY ???

every Pakistani hate AMERICA from the bottom of heart! Public of pakistan really not intrested even on US-AID, F16 etc thats what REALITY!

These F16s (after soo much sacrifies of 1000 Soilders and innocent people since last 8 years) what we achieve ??? just few F16s or what ???

We spend our billions of $$$ on So called (US yes its US WAR before 9/11) no problem with us no Sucide attack no violation etc.

Today we are very much in bad condition/situation.

WE REALLY DONT NEED THESE F16s its better we go for Chinees or anyother platform.

We sacrifies our everything and US put pressure on us and handshake with Indians Thats what actually our REAL friendship with USA!

Come on people
Keep 'hate' on one side, these plat forms are great no doubt about it, its a good addition...
We Paid for them long time ago we got them & we badly needed these platforms
Lets enjoy this moment, we are having a great proven beast after a long time, these A/Cs are great addition to our air fleet & They have some great, proven systems, No doubt Chinese are doing good but F-16 a proven platform with APG-68, F100-PW-229, JDAM, AIM-120C is just simply an awesome
lets not forget we will have First Operational Squadron of JF-17 in a few Months,Lets hope we get more great platforms for our Air Fleet :pakistan:

Come on people
Keep 'hate' on one side, these plat forms are great no doubt about it, its a good addition...
We Paid for them long time ago we got them & we badly needed these platforms
Lets enjoy this moment, we are having a great proven beast after a long time, these A/Cs are great addition to our air fleet & They have some great, proven systems, No doubt Chinese are doing good but F-16 a proven platform with APG-68, F100-PW-229, JDAM, AIM-120C is just simply an awesome
lets not forget we will have First Operational Squadron of JF-17 in a few Months,Lets hope we get more great platforms for our Air Fleet :pakistan:

I love American weapons most advance aggressive beautiful (in look) my point is Yes we paid for these aircrafts but relation btw Pakistan and US not really good

I love American weapons most advance aggressive beautiful (in look) my point is Yes we paid for these aircrafts but relation btw Pakistan and US not really good

So what, Countries are allies as long as there is 'convergence of interests'
We needed it, We got it & we didnt got it for free, End of story..

thanks to ALLAH ALMIGHTY,dat we r finally geting them.
yuuuupeeee...........
but they dont look like normal f16 blk52 like other countried hav,like this

Because the aircraft has undergone its very first flight coming off the assembly line. CFTs are added at a later point and can be put on and removed while in service. Pakistan has paid for 36 CFTs for these aircraft so when they come to Pakistan, they will look very much like the picture above.

Because the aircraft has undergone its very first flight coming off the assembly line. CFTs are added at a later point and can be put on and removed while in service. Pakistan has paid for 36 CFTs for these aircraft so when they come to Pakistan, they will look very much like the picture above.

36 CFTs,so remaining(after 18 CFTs) can be fitted with other f16s as well.?

Yes but what about MMRCA ? :) remmeber SH or any other Aircraft (4.5 Gen)

MRCA or MMRCA is not coming b4 2011.
We are hearing abt MRCA since 2003.....still deal is under way...so no wory abt that.

In coming years We need to build economy , sell our old fleet jets F7 (except PG), Mirage (except ROSE updated) , Q5 to third world countries and save few million dolloars for PAF future needs.

All in the end I would say we should finalize U-214 deal for PN as soon as possible to strengthen. Besides that we shld stand 3 to 4 Mirage Sqd for PN areal support. Few new frigates. The overall worry will be over for next few years........in that short time we wold hav a time to concentrate on economy.

congratulations,
hats off to all those who sticked to the idea that these machines will eventually be deleivered to PAF. i always have been a bit doubtfull about the deal but now i am happy about PAF getting them. they really are a valuable addition but i sincerily hope that these 18 F16 are the last of them from US!

congratulations!!

regards!

No, we shld build strong relations with US on equality.......we may need their tech in future...............we cant rely 100% on China technology.

We shld also open new doors.......make few deals with Germans and britans .

i have only one word on JF-17 & F-16 combination
"deadly combination" i will urge PAF to finance the money on f-16 decided to be allocated on J-10
becasue in my view F-16 is alot more effective as dogfighter and A2G attacks as compare to it's chinese counterpart J-10

No, we shld build strong relations with US on equality.......we may need their tech in future...............we cant rely 100% on China technology.

We shld also open new doors.......make few deals with Germans and britans .

Brother can you quote something where you can prove that China's technology cannot be relied. They have one of the best sophisticated planes. :azn: :pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom