What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

The image may not be PAF related but it shows the capabilities of a F-16 as it locks on a Eurofighter Typhoon which is something the PAF pilots have repeatedly demonstrated.

So what ! T-38 locked Raptor, F-7P / Mirage-3 Locked F-16 .... It doesn't make much difference unless you have engagement results from both parties.

10171657_10152016809855800_3174359581040282409_n.jpg

[quote="nomi007, post: 5617477, member: 22967"
capre-jpg.27163
][/quote]

Thank you for sharing.
Any idea whether the half of these 41 birds, that have been MLUed, have returned home or not?

The image may not be PAF related but it shows the capabilities of a F-16 as it locks on a Eurofighter Typhoon which is something the PAF pilots have repeatedly demonstrated.
This looks like the F16 has its cannon armed from the lines tracking along the sides of the Typhoon. Its not a missile lock on as far as I know.

You mean the 3-0 score of F-16s Vs Typhoons? Shows pretty much the same picture.

My Dear, that's why i said "UNLESS RESULTS FROM BOTH SIDES ARE AVAILABLE" .... that 3-0 score is one sided claim where at the time of discussion on the topic, there was an article posted in PDF from Italians source where they completed denied the proclaimed score / achievement.

Also they posted a picture of typhoon with a F-16 marks under the canopy.
Sorry i cant dig that thing right now ...

Last edited:
My Dear, that's why i said "UNLESS RESULTS FROM BOTH SIDES ARE AVAILABLE" .... that 3-0 score is one sided claim where at the time of discussion on the topic, there was an article posted in PDF from Italians source where they completed denied the proclaimed score / achievement.

Also they posted a picture of typhoon with a F-16 marks under the canopy.
Sorry i cant dig that thing right now ...

Accept that the score was not reported by any Pakistani source, and instead was reported by Alan Warnes, the former editor of the very reputable Airforces Monthly. Both with the Italians and with the Saudis, if I'm not mistaken.

Awesome pics! Btw how old are these? There are no serial numbers or squadron markings.

Last edited:
It is true. Have heard it from multiple sources. Let us move on please.

Back
Top Bottom