What's new

Pakistan extends stay of Afghan refugees till 2015

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess solving the power of problem is too difficult so let's shoot ourselves in the foot - well done main Sahib - this one ups your yellow tractor scheme.

I guess Pakistanis are their own worst enemy - sigh

original article here

Pakistan has decided to extend the stay of Afghan refugees in the country till 2015, officials said.

The legal stay of nearly 1.6 million Afghan refugees expired June 30, and the federal cabinet decided to extend the period for another two and a half years, Xinhua reported.

"The cabinet considers the issue of repatriation of Afghan refugees beyond June 30 and decides that the Proof of the Registration Card (PoR) for them may be extended up till 2015," a government statement said.

The UN refugee agency says that besides 1.6 million registered Afghans, there are more that one million unregistered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan.

According to statistics from the Afghan ministry of refugee repatriation, over the last 10 years, nearly 3.8 million Afghan refugees voluntarily returned to their country from Pakistan.

BC. APni zaroorat poori hoti nahi or saanpoon ko doodh pilata rahooo. Another brilliant act by the new GOP. Wonder if they are going to use this in their next election campaign provided they may be a Pakistan at all

Sh*t, FoOk, Kiya Bakwaaas Haiiiiii ! :hitwall:

Oi @Hyperion @chauvunist @datalibdaz @Pak-one - Yeh teriii wajaa seii kiyaa haiii ke phir hamein puppy eyes banaa kar emotionally blackmail karnaa shuru kar deiteiii ho aur hamareii sareiii politicians ko naswar aur namak mandi keii dunmbei ka chuskaa deii kar bribe kar leiteiii hoo ! :pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jokes aside this is utterly outrageous ... it's criminal.

I guess now Afghans will reciprocate by beating more Pakistani laborers.

What is the Punjabi phrase:
Kuch loki wee zalim sun ... kuch sanu ve marun da shauq see

Yeh kiyaa beraa gharak kar diyaa meriii Punjabi kaaa ! :lol:

Kuj sher dei looook vi zalim saan, kuj sanuu maran da shauq vi sii ! :kiss3:

Not good... They should all be deported beginning of 2014...

Guys,

I would encourage you to tweet, message anchors, perhaps this will get their attention to discuss this.

The Pakistani people did not vote Nawaz Sharif into office so he can extend the stay of a hostile people.

There you go, nooras were claiming few weeks ago that they are going to forcibly deport illegal afghan refugees. Another tall claim and another stepping back. I'm fking tired of this Josh-e-Khitaabat..

Those in camps would return one day. There is another issue, tens of thousands of them have acquired domiciles through bribes and with these domiciles they have made their NIC in NADRA.....these fake pakistanis have pure business interests in pakistan but their loyalties and priorities lie with afghanistan, these afghans should be expelled first rather than poor ones in camps.

Pakistan should just kick them out and send them back when America/NATO withdraws from afghanistan.

Lanat on Pakistani govt and establishment.

Back
Top Bottom