What's new

Pakistan exported 200,000 donkey hides in last three years:

In Pakistan?
You know on weddings hindus in south punjab and sindh feed boar meat to guests and christians also eat them and yess peiple do feed them to animals
I have also heard they use it in bird feed

Ab mein office shotgun lay kar jaon?
office mien app TT bhi nahien le saktay for carrying a weapon in Pakistan you need authority letter from home ministry, old days it will cost 50k to 100k ab tou rate aor bhi badh gaya ho gha.

office mien app TT bhi nahien le saktay for carrying a weapon in Pakistan you need authority letter from home ministry, old days it will cost 50k to 100k ab tou rate aor bhi badh gaya ho gha.
Tt 10000 ki liscence lakh ka balay wi balay

So you meant USA meat stores i thought you meant Pakistani one,s and whats so haram about this joke?

Yeah here in USA. I can't even give a few second look to it.
Qurbani halal chez Ki hoty :) Isi sense main bola h

Tt 10000 ki liscence lakh ka balay wi balay
Not license but a permit to carry a weapon with you, license is for home or shop but you can't carry that weapon. But if you are travelling in a car then its ok.

Wahan kon si checking hoti hay :D

You know on weddings hindus in south punjab and sindh feed boar meat to guests and christians also eat them and yess peiple do feed them to animals
I have also heard they use it in bird feed

Ewwww. I would never go to their weddings then.
Christians love it. The smell gives you headache. :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom