What's new

Pakistan exported 200,000 donkey hides in last three years:

Wase aap sub ko Jitna Pata hai Na locations Ka Jahan Zaida miltay I'm getting suspicious. :D

Us se ziada Damane koh mein hein.
In my village every winters Feb and March we hunt boars, if we did't hunt them they grow so fast and destroy all the corps. We used dog, beaters who bring them out once in line of fire then semi auto 12 Gauge LG rounds are best one by one, a steel chair welded in front side at corner for the shooter usually the one who can shot while jeep was moving. I tried once but decided to not to repeat it again, quite spine crushing experience. I hunt while on foot the remaining missed by primary jeep shooter.

In my village every winters Feb and March we hunt boars, if we did't hunt them they grow so fast and destroy all the corps. We used dog, beaters who bring them out once in line of fire then semi auto 12 Gauge LG rounds are best one by one, a steel chair welded in front side at corner for the shooter usually the one who can shot while jeep was moving. I tried one but decided to not to repeat again quite spine crushing experience i shot while on foot the remaining missed by primary jeep shooter.
Pata hay Sialkot mein barlay marnay kay liay bully kutay bhe istemal hotay hain aur Christians khatay bhe hain par Islamabad mein itni guns nahe hain aur police barlay marna apni duty ka hisa nahe samajhti

Back
Top Bottom