What's new

Pakistan Expels Indian Envoy, Suspends Trade Over Kashmir

Bro we've been cool for years and this is what we got in return. Imran offered numerous confidence measures and here we have the genocide of the Kashmiri people in the making.
It's time for action, but it will be cold and calculated. The valley belongs to Pakistan, I say that as someone from AJK decent.
Can LoC fence and laser motion sensors destroyed? If possible, then process should kick in immediately effect. Some will take shelter in Pakistan and some will go to take revenge.

You may not want to believe me, but genocide will not happen anywhere in Kashmir. Indians in the rest of the country will not stand by it. 700k military presence tells of intentions to handle the people in the region with kid gloves.

Pak has used armed militants before and this is not easy to erase from memory of Indians even if this is largely not the case today. Pak peace offers will resonate better if it shows visible intent to lock up people like Hafeez permanently.

Considering ground realities Kashmir region will not become part of Pak anytime soon. Pak needs to play the game for long term like China and India.

India cannot continue to play foreign militant card. From Burhan Wani to Pulwana attacker, both were Kashmiris. Pakistan stopped sending militants soon after 9/11 with change of policy. Things were peaceful in IoK till 2008 when Hindutvas wanted to transfer some land in valley forcefully. Basically hindutvas have given kashmiris more reason then ever to pick up arms.

Bro we've been cool for years and this is what we got in return. Imran offered numerous confidence measures and here we have the genocide of the Kashmiri people in the making.
It's time for action, but it will be cold and calculated. The valley belongs to Pakistan, I say that as someone from AJK decent.

Our elders who immigrated from Indian Punjab, told us that never trust hindu and never expect peace and friendship from hindu.

Mr. Jinnah had first hand experience of it and only after short time he decide to separate Muslims from Hindus as first step! Later he also attempted to take over un-decided region of Kashmir by force.

Now, I don't understand this need of our politicians to stay cool for years (post Musharraf era).... more over why Imran Khan started to offer even larger concessions to Indian armed forces, in context of confidence building?
I just listened to IK yesterday, where he responded to Shabaz Sharif's angrily with words... ''should i order war with India''! beyond this i have no good words to say for this hypocrite.

India wont attack from the valley side. They will be done before the start of battle. So PA will route India while their supplies will be cut off by freedom fighters. But we are week on Sindh front. We have Pannu Aqil cantt there, but that just one. Some military and other sr. Folks should tell where Pak will expect indian attack on Punjab and Sindh borders.
@HRK
@waz
@DESERT FIGHTER
@Irfan Baloch
@Khafee
@MastanKhan @HAIDER @Imran Khan @Horus @fatman17 @Oscar
Desert war the most deadliest war with very high casualties. In desert only air superiority plays vital role. Chanab sector will be main front. Desert region won't have much activities. Bothside will avoid advance..

Last edited:
Was 2016/2019 Surgical Strike for? Making a Aerial attack deep into the Pak a Nuclear state, i would call, India did a very daring act. Even US couldn't do that, they end up doing an land attack on OBL.

Sure sure. The surgical strikes that never happened or the ones that there was no EVIDENCE for????????..........:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice try indiot. Hiding behind an American flag nonetheless.........:lol:

@waz @Dubious @WAJsal @Arsalan [USER=15719]@Horus

We have another streets**ter here pretending to be an American, spreading false news. Deal with this creature.....8-)[/USER]

Last edited:
Desert war the most dealiest war with very high casualties. In desert only air superiority plays vital role. Chanab sector will be main front. Desert region won't have much activities. Bothside will avoid advance..
That's what your would want the enemy to think :coffee:

Was 2016/2019 Surgical Strike for? Making a Aerial attack deep into the Pak a Nuclear state, i would call, India did a very daring act. Even US couldn't do that, they end up doing an land attack on OBL.
2016 was fake, 2019 was a botched attempt.

27th Feb 2019, all the designated points of impact were hit and tea was served.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom