What's new

Pakistan enacts law to protect parents from forced eviction

Lots of parents live in Edhi center where children dump them ..
More I know more I love this guy ...
I know its controversial but Abdul Sattar Edhi deserved the Nobel prize more than Malala.

No Shortages of Freeloader Abba in Pakistan , with 10 children who wasted their own lives chasing shadows and their kids got educated by help from other family members , if the children end up making something their own , the Abba should not get jack squat

This law assumes , every one's Abba is a perfect angel but in life that is not true

For every 100 Good Mother/Father there are handful of people who should never have had kids cause they either never were financially stable nor they had the necessary maturity to look after kids

Seems like the best thing to do is have a 10 Children Army instead of putting money towards retirement , because in end you can just live for free

a) Work
b) Put funds in your retirement
c) Don't expect anyone else , depend on your own self

Emphasis should be
a) Make jobs available so Parents / Children can own their own Property
b) Emphasize saving in retirement plans so no one depends on anyone
c) Have a Society where people can retire gracefully in their own home

Last edited:
Anyone who is unfortunate enough to kick their parents out of his or their home, i have nothing but pity and sympathy for that soul, yes they might get some Property, money or home but they have no idea what is awaiting after they go in their graves, treat your parents well, love them and care for them as they care for you when you were young.

i tell you about myself.I owned a house that was gifted to me by my father due to less financial conditions of me.my all brother and sisters are leading a very very lavish life.after death of my father , may all sisters and their husbands, brother and even my own mother planned for to evacuate the house immediately as there is no more father hand on my head.She and all other took mother to sister home and when i sent to meet mother , they all gave me life threats with TT pistols.After few days they all came up with goons to evacuate the house.Any many many else things.I have full proof on whats app, voice recording that they took mother themselves threats etc......but now they are blackmailing me that you kicked out mother out of home and violated parents act.......Is there any law for mother also ?????????
for brother sister also ????????????

i tell you about myself.I owned a house that was gifted to me by my father due to less financial conditions of me.my all brother and sisters are leading a very very lavish life.after death of my father , may all sisters and their husbands, brother and even my own mother planned for to evacuate the house immediately as there is no more father hand on my head.She and all other took mother to sister home and when i sent to meet mother , they all gave me life threats with TT pistols.After few days they all came up with goons to evacuate the house.Any many many else things.I have full proof on whats app, voice recording that they took mother themselves threats etc......but now they are blackmailing me that you kicked out mother out of home and violated parents act.......Is there any law for mother also ?????????
for brother sister also ????????????
Feel sorry for you brother.

Back
Top Bottom