What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Lol pmln leaders on tv have already started crying dhandli :d.... Ladies and gentlemen, Punjab pmln ky haath se nikul raha hai as per vote turnout and initial assessment
http%3A%2F%2Fi.dailymail.co.uk%2Fi%2Fpix%2F2012%2F11%2F10%2Farticle-2230965-15F45F94000005DC-541_634x639.jpg

120+ chal rahi hai baaten.....

kia scene hai? anyone gots anythings

Shahid Khaqan Abhi say ro raha haay, So is Abid Sher Ali while Saad Rafique is too busy managing his polling goons to cry yet.

Shahid Khaqan Abhi say ro raha haay, So is Abid Sher Ali while Saad Rafique is too busy managing his polling goons to cry yet.

Cheekhen niklengi abhi 2 ghante me inki.......
Many of the people will be very surprised by the outcome.......Even if they claim to be political analyst or some gurus or peers

Cheekhen niklengi abhi 2 ghante me inki.......
Many of the people will be very surprised by the outcome.......Even if they claim to be political analyst or some gurus or peers

Khurram Dastagir is in real trouble too, he will be next to cry out soon if voter turnout don't improve for him.

PDP ki situation kiya hai?

PDP has broken all the records. Young children are bringing in their elders so they can vote for PDP.
Quite a remarkable touching sight to behold.

Khurram Dastagir is in real trouble too, he will be next to cry out soon if voter turnout don't improve for him.

I am surprised he showed up in his constituency after what happened last time he was there.

Great I was expecting this .
Apna ammi abbu ko lekar gai?

jee.... walid and walida muhtarma dono subah nashta karke naha dho kar vote dene gaye.
walida majida nay PTI ko or walid muhtaram ney shayad PPP ko. wo batate nahi bolte hain kay deeply personal hota hai vote.

Back
Top Bottom