What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

Here are a few pics from different Jalsas of PMLN at various times dear. Does this means PMLN has lost all its support???

5b048dd15bd9a.jpg
18447229_253176631834401_5152056409454569276_n.jpg
1526045039.jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Thank you for posting an interesting video dear, now watch the following too:

And after calling Qadyanis Bhai and Behn, Nawaz went ahead and let KhatmeNabowat debacle happen:

View attachment 487424

What did Nawaz do but sit on Raja Zafrul Haq comitte report when even Shahbaz wanted him to kick out the perpetrators...how could he when he knew about them all along!!!

DhR5DNxXcAk8xbB.jpg

You think anybody who has any religious affiliation will vote for PMLN after what Nawaz did after the KhatmeNabowat bill cunning changes were exposed - he just refused to do anything against those resposible...

WOW, what leadership indeed!!!

====================================

Had this Jamatia @Champion_Usmani known that there is a process followed to recognize a university, he wouldn't have posted that sh!t. Anyway, this liar can't be trusted.. He didn't comeback to us when exposed earlier.. I don't even read his posts now.. boring.

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I ignored the first few of his posts too after the Avenfield verdict but he doesn't stop posting more lies unless some of his lies and behind is handed back to him with interest in the form of TRUTH, lol.

Thank you for posting an interesting video dear, now watch the following too:

And after calling Qadyanis Bhai and Behn, Nawaz went ahead and let KhatmeNabowat debacle happen:

View attachment 487424

What did Nawaz do but sit on Raja Zafrul Haq comitte report when even Shahbaz wanted him to kick out the perpetrators...how could he when he knew about them all along!!!

View attachment 487428

You think anybody who has any religious affiliation will vote for PMLN after what Nawaz did after the KhatmeNabowat bill cunning changes were exposed - he just refused to do anything against those resposible...

WOW, what leadership indeed!!!

Thank you for your reply. Yeah, I ignored the first few of his posts too after the Avenfield verdict but he doesn't stop posting more lies unless some of his lies and behind is handed back to him with interest in the form of TRUTH, lol.

People don't read his sh!t to be honest.. So I am not concerned..

<<<LIVE BREAKING NEWS>>

PMLN ANJUM AQEEL KHANS GOONS FIRED GUNS IN THE AIR WHILE PTI CORNER MEETING WAS BEING ADDRESSED BY ASAD UMAR AT G-11 MARKAZ.

ASAD UMAR WAS ADDRESSING THE CORNER MEETING WHEN A RALLY OF PMLN CANDIDATE ANJUM AQEEL KHAN PASSING BY STARTED SHOOTING IN THE AIR TO HARASS AND INTIMIDATE PTI SUPPORTERS ATTENDING THE CORNER MEETING.

======================================================

Even though i'm probably the only one here who thinks IK will win 120 seats because its just my guess that IK will be able to convince people who don't usually vote to do so this time.

If that doesn't happen, if a considerable part of the silent majority and first time voters aren't motivated enough and don't get out to vote for IK then probably the following scenario by Haroon Rashid seems just about right:

PML-N

Born in 1988

Died in 2018

Cause of death Overeating

Exactly, lol, no matter what rosy picture paid media houses and PMLN paid journalists and analysts portray about PMLN and their dheet supporters, PMLN will do extremely well to win even 60 seats of NA.

Watch an excellent exposition of the facade of PMLN and PPP that paid media houses are doing their best to portray:

Exactly, lol, no matter what rosy picture paid media houses and PMLN paid journalists and analysts portray about PMLN and their dheet supporters, PMLN will do extremely well to win even 60 seats of NA.

Watch an excellent exposition of the facade of PMLN and PPP that paid media houses are doing their best to portray:

What I posted is grave stone of PMLN. I know it is dead no matter what ever anyone says this is the actual story of PML-N
The end.

What I posted is grave stone of PMLN. I know it is dead no matter what ever anyone says this is the actual story of PML-N
The end.

Have you noticed how the journalists keep focus on PTI seats and talk about weak position in just Lahore and a few PMLN support areas!!!

Thats the clear give away for me. They don't talk about how many seats PMLN looks like wining...which are actually very few indeed, just about the numbers of PPP got in 2013.

The PMLN supporting media houses and libtards game is to make such an environment that if the compromised data from NADRA is succesfully used to undermine the election results against PTI or if they manage to do their usual ballot box shenanigans with the help of ROs or PO or School staff ... then people are easily fooled by media houses that they predicted this all along that PTI won't do well in Punjab.

This is all a facade being created by Paid media houses and analysts of PMLN...Geo/ Jang is leading the pack as usual and analysts like Hafizullah Niazi, Shahzeb, Shami, Waheed Haider, Asma Shirazi, Talat Hussain, etc etc... and Imtiaz Aalam; who is actually working as media adviser and policy adviser of PMLN.

Remember that its the same PMLN who didn't even have any candidates to field in the first place so how it will win more seats and will form government on the basis of a few jalsas in the last week before elections???

How will PTI lose this election when there was literally no elections campaign on the ground by PMLN but just its facade on Media channels and paid journalists who just talk about unknown factors or doing too many Jalsas, lol, that will lose PTI seats but don't even talk about how many seats will be won by PMLN if not by PTI.

PTI 132
PMLN 36
PPP 28
GDA 13
PSP 13
BAP 7
INDEPENDENT 31
MMA 12

Have you noticed how the journalists keep focus on PTI seats and talk about weak position in just Lahore and a few PMLN support areas!!!

Thats the clear give away for me. They don't talk about how many seats PMLN looks like wining...which are actually very few indeed, just about the numbers of PPP got in 2013.

The PMLN supporting media houses and libtards game is to make such an environment that if the compromised data from NADRA is succesfully used to undermine the election results against PTI or if they manage to do their usual ballot box shenanigans with the help of ROs or PO or School staff ... then people are easily fooled by media houses that they predicted this all along that PTI won't do well in Punjab.

This is all a facade being created by Paid media houses and analysts of PMLN...Geo/ Jang is leading the pack as usual and analysts like Hafizullah Niazi, Shahzeb, Shami, Waheed Haider, Asma Shirazi, Talat Hussain, etc etc... and Imtiaz Aalam; who is actually working as media adviser and policy adviser of PMLN.

Remember that its the same PMLN who didn't even have any candidates to field in the first place so how it will win more seats and will form government on the basis of a few jalsas in the last week before elections???

How will PTI lose this election when there was literally no elections campaign on the ground by PMLN but just its facade on Media channels and paid journalists who just talk about unknown factors or doing too many Jalsas, lol, that will lose PTI seats but don't even talk about how many seats will be won by PMLN if not by PTI.
What is your assessment, interms of PTI winning NA seats?

If Pakistan was in the hands of media we would have been voting for Modi long time ago. Thank God this is not the case.

Back
Top Bottom