What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @El Sidd @tps77 @The Accountant Read the following post again please, specially the BOLD part:
View attachment 484310
Taa kaay main elections say pehlay Maryam ko bhaij Sakon campaign karnay aur Aap maayra intezaar hee kartay reh jain elections tak, lol, aur phir maen elections kay baad aa kar faisla karwa longa...

Basicly the PARCHI (written by Maryam) reading old politician is trying to fool everyone as what she actually wants is "Verdict na do aur Maryam ko elections tak campaign karnay do" LOL.

What level of fools do the Sharifs think are Pakistanis to fall for such a bluff, lol. Lets see if we really do have such fools that are sitting at the helm of affairs.

My kids 2nd grade book has a Story that teaches kids that feeding and caring for a seemingly down and out or injured snake does not mean that it will not bite you at the first opportunity it gets to do so... Good luck to the decision makers.

Now watch the recently uploaded video below(this was never seen earlier) on the internet where Baji is actually caught writing parchis for Nawaz to speak from, lol... I guessed it her language, I guessed it is her mental aptitude, I guessed that it is her limited mental capacity and mediocre decision making behind everything Nawaz says to the media and not any speech writer off-late.

Its not that they are brave in returning, its legal need or they will lose the chance to appeal the decision in high court...going to jail and then getting out on bail to lead election campaign like heros, lol...

This is the strategy now obvious but was posted in earlier posts too. How predictable and mediocre is their thinking but still the donkey's keep following.

_RUbal13XUvzuoF5MJCZIkfus5Z9TG1SuiyX3e9-R3D50P-mhFVBYYfCHjpYV9qy7PPn

@PakSword @Farah Sohail @El Sidd @tps77 @The Accountant Read the following post again please, specially the BOLD part:

Now watch the recently uploaded video below(this was never seen earlier) on the internet where Baji is actually caught writing parchis for Nawaz to speak from, lol... I guessed it her language, I guessed it is her mental aptitude, I guessed that it is her limited mental capacity and mediocre decision making behind everything Nawaz says to the media and not any speech writer off-late.

Its not that they are brave in returning, its legal need or they will lose the chance to appeal the decision in high court...going to jail and then getting out on bail to lead election campaign like heros, lol...

This is the strategy now obvious but was posted in earlier posts too. How predictable and mediocre is their thinking but still the donkey's keep following.
I am just thinking how Safdar spent his married life with her.. Arrrrghhhh

Chaudhry Nisar nay Nawaz Sharif ko Jeep kie Afadiyat bta di | Public News

Jahil Sindhis are the only reason PPP is still alive. Sindhis are the laughingstock of the world.

Mustafa Kamal faces tough contest in NA-253

Listen

An interesting competition is expected between the Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP), Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) and Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) in NA-253, Karachi Central-I, as the parties, having a considerable vote bank, have been campaigning tooth and nail here.

Winning this constituency seems like a matter of prestige for PSP as its chairman Mustafa Kamal is contesting two seats from here – the National Assembly and one provincial assembly seat. On the other hand, MQM-P is also set to dent its rival as much as it can with its candidate Usama Qadri, while the MMA, which has fielded Munim Zafar Khan, intends to take full advantage of the fight between the two other parties.

340113_5441369_akhbar.jpg

The constituency is drawn on the areas of New Karachi such as its Sector 5 and 11, which previously fell within the electoral groups then known as NA-244 and NA-245. With a population of 745,685, it makes the second largest constituency in District Central. According to the Election Commission of Pakistan, 404,053 voters are registered here, of which 43 per cent are women. At least 268 polling stations have been notified across the constituency.

A total of 19 candidates, including five independents, are vying for the NA seat, while 42 are in the run for its two provincial assembly seats – PS-123 and PS-124. PSP’s Naila Munir, MQM-P’s Waseemuddin Qureshi and MMA’s Muhammad Yousaf are top contenders for PS-123, while PSP chief Mustafa Kamal, former Sindh lawmaker Khawaja Izharul Hasan of the MQM-P and Muhammad Khalid Siddiqui of the MMA are among the 22 candidates contesting PS-124.

The MQM has traditionally been winning this constituency while Jamaat-e-Islami has remained the runner-up. However, with an apparent level playing field and the split within the traditional winners, the MMA, an alliance of religio-political parties headed by Jamaat-e-Islami, can also emerge a winner.

The vote seekers

PSP Senior Vice-Chairman Waseem Aftab insisted that a majority of the constituents supported Kamal for his stance against the “mafia” that held the city hostage for three decades and for his development work across the city during his tenure as mayor.

“Within two years, PSP has emerged as the most popular political party in Karachi,” he claimed. “Unlike MQM, we have also set our feet in non-Mohajir localities like Kati Pahari and Lyari. This gives credence to our message of peace and harmony.”

340113_1557593_akhbar.jpg

According to Aftab, people will vote for PSP in the general election and it will emerge as the leading political party, at least in the urban centres of the province. Because MQM did nothing for the public, they were facing a backlash wherever they go among them to ask for vote, he said.

Hoping to maintain the party’s winning streak in NA-253, MQM-P coordination committee member Faisal Sabzwari said PSP had no political value for “it was engineered by certain quarters” in the country. He complained that his party workers were being harassed in the constituency and were not allowed to run their campaign.

“Our workers are being victimised by the law-enforcement agencies in the name of the so-called Karachi operation,” Sabzwari said. He asked the ECP to take notice of the situation and answer as to why all the action was against MQM workers when it had claimed to ensure fair elections.

According to Sabzwari, deputy commissioners were not allowing MQM-P to hold its corner meetings while PSP enjoyed a free hand. He said that despite these hurdles, MQM activists who joined PSP “under duress” were returning to the party and the public was supporting it.

JI’s Karachi Information Secretary Zahid Askari said that the tussle between the MQM-P and PSP will benefit the MMA to take the lead. He added that the same people who now have established their different camps have failed to serve the public and now it time for them to face the consequences.

“Though they have won from the areas previously, not to mention how, they were never seen in the public resolving people’s problems or raising a voice for them in the assemblies,” said Askari, taking a jibe at the MQM. “JI, on the other hand, has done the opposite of it. Despite losing the seat, the party devoted itself to public welfare,” he claimed.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/340113-mustafa-kamal-faces-tough-contest-in-na-253

Something is becoming absolutely hilarious here, and its this absurd fetish of yours that you always have to put a question mark at the end of every statement you write in post after post, lol.

Thats what elections are for, seat of power, lol, and how to get it according to everything allowed by our obnoxiously lame electoral laws. No matter what, first one has to come to power to be able to change things the way one wants. Period...isn't this elementary information, even for keyboard warriors? but I guess excusers for Sharifs who are reduced to hiding behind obnoxious claims of day dreaming revolution have to act their part.

Hilarious that a guy who hasn't even read the biography of Hitler is acting like his biggest fan, lol...without ever reading anything worthy of note about The Second Word War to boot.

Read carefully now, i'm quoting the same reply in even more easier words than i gave you earlier:
Hitlers war had drained the British but If it were not for the political struggle of QuideAzam then our country would still be part of United India after the war worn British left this region.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL NOW DUDE? DON'T EVER DOWNPLAY QUIDEAZAM'S ROLE OF POLITICALLY WRESTLING BOTH THE CONGRESS AND THE BRITISH AND CARVING OUT OUR INDEPENDENCE AWAY FROM INDIA WHEN THE BRITISH WERE LEAVING.

You can call it Begging as that's what you are used to...I call it reassuring and talking as that's what I do when I need to develop understanding myself. You can choose to stick with whatever suits you dear, lol.

Go ahead and read my post again and contemplate what just happened to you, its called exposition dear...You can continue your day dreams of begging for a new EMRANI MUAHEDA / New Constitution / Revolution / Single Party State/ Non-Political Elections of Zia and what not, all stated by yourself earlier or whatever the Sharifs themselves are begging for to get away with their considerable loot.

I'm sure that you will again ask me the same questions that I have already answered so Please, do keep us entertained by your continued shenanigans by all means, lol, you are always welcome dear :enjoy:
the best u can get into you dam skull is that I hve never supported noora league ever I'm ma life ?
question mark is ma trade mark , which no one can copy ever ?lol
then don't twist the personality of the father of the nation to a proven playboy like Imran ? he doesn't hve any political ability nor the polices to even come closer to QUAID e AZAM , all you can jst say is he a better animal among the given lot .
that's it ?
power in pakistan never comes with winning or lossing elections it's only comes when our establishment allowes it ?
& by that just look at what happened in 2013 ?
PTI won the elections bt thy been denied the power ?
kiyani went with name thrown to him by the International establishment which was NOORA LEAGUE ?
in that case it's better chance to learn that power flows from the barrel of the gun , not from the tongue or the mind of playboy ?lol
my posts are themselves , a better & open prove that I was never a paid keyboard warrior like you lol
that's why it always has the ?Marks ?

Listen

An interesting competition is expected between the Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP), Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) and Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal (MMA) in NA-253, Karachi Central-I, as the parties, having a considerable vote bank, have been campaigning tooth and nail here.

Winning this constituency seems like a matter of prestige for PSP as its chairman Mustafa Kamal is contesting two seats from here – the National Assembly and one provincial assembly seat. On the other hand, MQM-P is also set to dent its rival as much as it can with its candidate Usama Qadri, while the MMA, which has fielded Munim Zafar Khan, intends to take full advantage of the fight between the two other parties.

The constituency is drawn on the areas of New Karachi such as its Sector 5 and 11, which previously fell within the electoral groups then known as NA-244 and NA-245. With a population of 745,685, it makes the second largest constituency in District Central. According to the Election Commission of Pakistan, 404,053 voters are registered here, of which 43 per cent are women. At least 268 polling stations have been notified across the constituency.

A total of 19 candidates, including five independents, are vying for the NA seat, while 42 are in the run for its two provincial assembly seats – PS-123 and PS-124. PSP’s Naila Munir, MQM-P’s Waseemuddin Qureshi and MMA’s Muhammad Yousaf are top contenders for PS-123, while PSP chief Mustafa Kamal, former Sindh lawmaker Khawaja Izharul Hasan of the MQM-P and Muhammad Khalid Siddiqui of the MMA are among the 22 candidates contesting PS-124.

The MQM has traditionally been winning this constituency while Jamaat-e-Islami has remained the runner-up. However, with an apparent level playing field and the split within the traditional winners, the MMA, an alliance of religio-political parties headed by Jamaat-e-Islami, can also emerge a winner.

The vote seekers

PSP Senior Vice-Chairman Waseem Aftab insisted that a majority of the constituents supported Kamal for his stance against the “mafia” that held the city hostage for three decades and for his development work across the city during his tenure as mayor.

“Within two years, PSP has emerged as the most popular political party in Karachi,” he claimed. “Unlike MQM, we have also set our feet in non-Mohajir localities like Kati Pahari and Lyari. This gives credence to our message of peace and harmony.”

According to Aftab, people will vote for PSP in the general election and it will emerge as the leading political party, at least in the urban centres of the province. Because MQM did nothing for the public, they were facing a backlash wherever they go among them to ask for vote, he said.

Hoping to maintain the party’s winning streak in NA-253, MQM-P coordination committee member Faisal Sabzwari said PSP had no political value for “it was engineered by certain quarters” in the country. He complained that his party workers were being harassed in the constituency and were not allowed to run their campaign.

“Our workers are being victimised by the law-enforcement agencies in the name of the so-called Karachi operation,” Sabzwari said. He asked the ECP to take notice of the situation and answer as to why all the action was against MQM workers when it had claimed to ensure fair elections.

According to Sabzwari, deputy commissioners were not allowing MQM-P to hold its corner meetings while PSP enjoyed a free hand. He said that despite these hurdles, MQM activists who joined PSP “under duress” were returning to the party and the public was supporting it.

JI’s Karachi Information Secretary Zahid Askari said that the tussle between the MQM-P and PSP will benefit the MMA to take the lead. He added that the same people who now have established their different camps have failed to serve the public and now it time for them to face the consequences.

“Though they have won from the areas previously, not to mention how, they were never seen in the public resolving people’s problems or raising a voice for them in the assemblies,” said Askari, taking a jibe at the MQM. “JI, on the other hand, has done the opposite of it. Despite losing the seat, the party devoted itself to public welfare,” he claimed.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/340113-mustafa-kamal-faces-tough-contest-in-na-253

Listen

The vote seekers

karachi ppls knows well this SOB is nothing , he is jst a puppet , when ever masters will gets board thy will dump them same a HAQIQI ?
then karachi voters would hve to find him all over the world ?lol
If MQM has not done anything & everything is done bt MK itself is the biggest joke for karachi ppls cause it was MQM which brought hundreds like MK to manage karachi on differnt level of the govt by then great man called musharaf who used carot & sick policy against MQM to use MQM better in restructuring urban Sindh at that time urban Sindh was much much better then of today's ?
so if MQM has brought even a dog he would hve done better with all the power of the establishment behind him ?
these paid & bogus surveys doesn't bring anything in karachis political areana right now Karachi ppls has 2 main choices to make between PTI & MQMpk which is also got the support of establishment because thy alrready have found out that PSP can't get even 2 seats in upcoming elections that's the reason why you seeing an strange alliance between GDA & MQM pk .

Last edited:
my posts are themselves , a better & open prove that I was never a paid keyboard warrior like you lol
LOL, i'm not going to answer the rest of your irrelevant post dear Bloody Revolution, non party election, Single party system, dictatorship Lover etc etc self-proclaimed Anti-Establishment Fan boy! lol, how and at how many levels is your ideology contradictory is something the readers here can laugh their heart out at but not me, lol, I'm deadly serious talking to you hear just as much as you are not a liar , belive me, lol!!! i'm not laughing, get it yet?

But I would sure like to reply to your childish accusation that i'm a paid Keyboard warrior, lol.

I hereby declare as Allah Subhan Taala as my creator and witness that I am not a member of any political or otherwise propaganda team and anyone who accuses me of this can only be a liar or a random confused fanboy.

Eat your heart out my dear Hitler Lover who is hilariously oblivious of the history of the man and that of the struggle for independence of Pakistan.

Please, do keep us entertained by your continued shenanigans by all means, lol, you are always welcome dear :enjoy:

PMLN Candidate Mian Abdul Mannan Ki Apne Voter Ko Gaaliyan

11th July,2018

PMLN Lawyers wing bulldozed their own party leadership in a Press Conference

11th July,2018

------------------------------------------------------------

PTI Ke Election Camp Ke Qareeb Dhamaka

Hub Balochistan

11th July,2018

LOL, i'm not going to answer the rest of your irrelevant post dear Bloody Revolution, non party election, Single party system, dictatorship Lover etc etc self-proclaimed Anti-Establishment Fan boy! lol, how and at how many levels is your ideology contradictory is something the readers here can laugh their heart out at but not me, lol, I'm deadly serious talking to you hear just as much as you are not a liar , belive me, lol!!! i'm not laughing, get it yet?

But I would sure like to reply to your childish accusation that i'm a paid Keyboard warrior, lol.

I hereby declare as Allah Subhan Taala as my creator and witness that I am not a member of any political or otherwise propaganda team and anyone who accuses me of this can only be a liar or a random confused fanboy.

Eat your heart out my dear Hitler Lover who is hilariously oblivious of the history of the man and that of the struggle for independence of Pakistan.
Who told u im anti establishmenestablishmentestablishment ???lol
U see , there u go showing ur kidish attitude making oath on allaha s using his greatest name to qulify urself as honnest kid ?
Pakistans politics is full of contradictions wht u ill do about it ?lol how u ill deal with it ?
There is a larger picture which isnt just ends with IMRANS political ambitions ?
Sorry pak politics jst not finishes on him , & thats a hard fact .
There is no doubt , that right now its the best time for PTI to win that elections but will that just end on PTI forming new fedrl govt ?
& u think after there ill be no oposition of it ?
emotional thinking just gets u no where ?lol

Back
Top Bottom