What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

This is a serious Issue @Champion_Usmani , lets see if you have the nerve to stand and prove if it was PTI who actually did changes as desired by Qadyanis or was it Actually PMLN who obliged Qadyanis to win western support by its corrupt leadership looking for safe heaven in the west.

There is no doubt that Qadyanis openly and in disguise have always tried to penetrate main stream political parties and have had only marginal success as evident by some Tongue twisted British accented PTI lady in second video.

Imran Khan never takes the name of KhatmeNabowat Law in the whole of the first video where he is quickly trying to get away in haste while speaking in general terms to a pesky reporter - WITHUOT ANY MENTION OF KHATMENABOWAT LAW.

Listen to the Qadyani Leader in the second video saying your laws have seperated us from Muslims in Electoral Lists...
PMLN's goons (whoever were involved in drafting the final version) not just made changes in KhatmeNabowat declaration as generic but also in exactly those Electoral Laws that seperated Qadyanis from Muslims by striking out the very column from electoral lists law. This was no clerical error that conveniently could reflect in two seperate locations and laws at the same time.

PMLN did not just included the changes cunningly without putting it on any agenda but also went ahead and made changes in KhatmeNabowat declaration and at the same time made appropriate changes in electoral lists FORM law to match and reflect in effect as mentioned exactly by This Qadyani's in second Video!!! Not PTI but PMLN did exactly as the Qadyani in the video is demanding. SHAME SHAME SHAME.

AlhamduLillah that the courts struck down the law even before the sheepish red faced PMLN goons did eventually revert the changes in law through parliament.

The verdict itself is proof that it was a deliberate effort by PMLN Lawmakers:
View attachment 484510

While IK said something obscure and in general in haste while literally on the go, Rana SanaUllah in this video just before the changes were done in Khatmenabowat law and declaration and changes in electoral lists law ending segregation between Muslims and Qadyanis. Listen to the detailed views of PMLN Leader about Qadyanis:

Fair enough Rana Sanaullah has reluctantly and sheepishly clarified since then that his views were not exactly correct in that Qatyani TV Interview and Imran Khan has spoken vehemently against the changes done by PMLN that were reverted BUT....wait just a second dear @Champion_Usmani ...

Watch this video and decide the UTRNS by PMLN leaders to suit the time and need of the hour suited them:

Before we close the discussion and you and your leadership's exposition....What was Nawaz Sharif doing but himself not agreeing to Shahbaz Sharif's demand to kick out the pmln leaders responsible for doing the changes in KHatmenabowwat laws ??? WHAT ELSE NAWAZ DID BUT LITRALLY SAT ON RAJA ZAFRUL HAQ REPORT AND TRIED HIS BEST TO BRUSH THE WHOLE EPISODE UNDER THE CARPET!!! WHY NAWAZ WHY ????
Jis mulk ke molvi itnay besharam hon, wahan khatm e nabuwwat ka masla unn ke supporters ke liey chhoti baat hoti hai..

Mulahiza farmaein, Diesel with Tirchi topi.. 17 seconds ka clip.. taza taza market main aaya hai.. Abhi inhon ne dekha ke IK charhta sooraj hai tou beghairton ki tarah koshish main lagay huay hain ke kisi tarah IK inn ko next government main le le..

lets see if you have the nerve to stand and prove if it was PTI who actually did changes as desired by Qadyanis or was it Actually PMLN who obliged Qadyanis to win western support by its corrupt leadership looking for safe heaven in the west.
Actually, PMLN se tou tawaqqu hi aisi hogi.. woh koi mazhabi jamaat thori hai.. NS ka qibla power aur paisa hai tou woh tou western powers ko khush karnay ke liey kuchh bhi karega.

JI walay kaisay involve hogaey khatm e nabuwwat ke qanoon main tarmeem ke liey, yeh aik muamma hai.

JI walay kaisay involve hogaey khatm e nabuwwat ke qanoon main tarmeem ke liey, yeh aik muamma hai.
The analogy of JI is exactly like that cat that lusts and envy's the Lion's demeanor and dreams of being like it. JI has always shown eagerness to join PMLN but PMLN seldom throws it a bone unless absolutely necessary.

So its quite possible that the cat jumped the bandwagon in its usual eagerness to rub shoulders with the Lion and be considered worthy when thrown an innocuous looking bone, lol, then in that changes committee they became part of it in the usual ignorant mannerism of not even reading the final version like most parliamentarians regarding the exact wording of the final version of the bill prepared by PMLN law expert(s).

One thing is for sure, that anyone from JI or other parties and not even most PMLN members would have voted for those changes if they were aware of the cunning nature of exact changes included in the final version at the behest of their opportunistic leader.

The scales that have been tipped by the outstanding performance of Sharifs themselves, lol...
Aur iss barish kay baad tu Lahori Tangain toor dain gay Sharifs ki jahan nazar Aaay, lol...

An epic video showing the epic development of Lahore that deserves yet more votes and 75 seats as you called it @A.M. indeed worthy of such a claim:
Relax, your man has been picked to become next PM. All is well.

Relax, your man has been picked to become next PM. All is well.
No surprise either that even the illiterate and the poor but the LIBTARDS have realized the obvious choice after his relentless welfare services of building hospitals and educational institutions for more than 30 years on his own unofficial efforts, compare with 30 plus years of loot and plunder in power of his political rivals, only a fool can fall for the propaganda of the corrupt lot looking down the barrel, at the end of their rule, pointed at their heads.

I'm pretty relaxed dude, you seem a little nervous and unsure though. I've never met my man but I voted for him when there were no electables with him but for his services to the Nation. I would have vote for Eidhi Sb if he had chosen this path or anyother guy who has served this nation on such unprecedented level without holding any position of power.

No surprise either that even the illiterate and the poor but the LIBTARDS have realized the obvious choice after his relentless welfare services of building hospitals and educational institutions for more than 30 years on his own unofficial efforts, compare with 30 plus years of loot and plunder in power of his political rivals, only a fool can fall for the propaganda of the corrupt lot looking down the barrel, at the end of their rule, pointed at their heads.

I'm pretty relaxed dude, you seem a little nervous and unsure though. I've never met my man but I voted for him when there were no electables with him but for his services to the Nation. I would have vote for Eidhi Sb if he had chosen this path or anyother guy who has served this nation on such unprecedented level without holding any position of power.
Why would I be nervous when I have no horse in the race?

I do enjoy people like you putting fingers in their ears and yelling lalalalalalala. What are you going to do when PTI and PPPP form the next government together? Tabdeeli aa gaye?

Ayub Medical Complex Abbottabad after Rain

I do enjoy people like you putting fingers in their ears and yelling lalalalalalala. What are you going to do when PTI and PPPP form the next government together? Tabdeeli aa gaye?

He will still defend it, and vigorously, cuz either he is a paid troll of PTI or a 'dimagh band' cult follower of PTI, and he is not alone, all parties including PMLN have such cases (both types).:-)

story3 (1).gif

http://www.ummat.net/2018/07/06/news.php?p=story3.gif

Why are you so butt hurt if you have no horse in the race?

Let's give the guy his chance every other thug that has come to power before him has looted this country at an unprecedented rate yet this guy has done a lot even before when he had no power.

I just hope Zardari and his son gets locked up too as soon as possible, Nawaz Shariff stole peanuts compared to that guy.

Shahbaz Sharif trying his best to appear somber and sad, lol...with Maryam out of the picture from elections...his side of the family is left whole sole in charge of PML-S:

@Path-Finder Congratulations on the Historic Verdict against Shairfs who have looted this nation dry along with Zardaris. Now Zardaris Sind card stands neutralized and NAB must pursue the same after elections without the usual blackmail card used by Zardari.

===================================================================

Bhatti sb. exposes Shahbaz Sharif about the lame manifesto:

Maen sooch raha tha @Champion_Usmani kay Aaaj Tu Ghussay aur Jazbaat Say Shahbaz Sharif MIC torr daay ga apnaay usual sytle maen!!!

Yee kya yar! Uss nay tu bari subdued aur lame presser ki aur nikl liyaa patli gali saay!!! ch ch ch ch...
Dha4t8UWkAEOHNe (1).jpg

PTI holds a Grand Jalsa again while Shahbaz chooses to avoid Jalsas for now after Lahore Rain exposed his 10 year rule!

LIBTARDS ARE VISIBLY IN PAIN ON EVERY MEDIA OUTLET THEY APPEAR AFTER MODI'S FAVORITE NAWAZ GOT SLAPPED WITH 10 YEAR JAIL SENTENCE:
DhazhbqWsAAWCLA.jpg

WHAT WILL SHE SAY BUT THE USUAL SHAMELESS STATEMENTS EXCUSING FOR THE CORRUPT.

Shahbaz Sharif trying his best to appear somber and sad, lol...with Maryam out of the picture from elections...his side of the family is left whole sole in charge of PML-S:

@Path-Finder Congratulations on the Historic Verdict against Shairfs who have looted this nation dry along with Zardaris. Now Zardaris Sind card stands neutralized and NAB must pursue the same after elections without the usual blackmail card used by Zardari.

===================================================================

Bhatti sb. exposes Shahbaz Sharif about the lame manifesto:

Maen sooch raha tha @Champion_Usmani kay Aaaj Tu Ghussay aur Jazbaat Say Shahbaz Sharif MIC torr daay ga apnaay usual sytle maen!!!

Yee kya yar! Uss nay tu bari subdued aur lame presser ki aur nikl liyaa patli gali saay!!! ch ch ch ch...
View attachment 484691

PTI holds a Grand Jalsa again while Shahbaz chooses to avoid Jalsas for now after Lahore Rain exposed his 10 year rule!

LIBTARDS ARE VISIBLY IN PAIN ON EVERY MEDIA OUTLET THEY APPEAR AFTER MODI'S FAVORITE NAWAZ GOT SLAPPED WITH 10 YEAR JAIL SENTENCE:
View attachment 484692

WHAT WILL SHE SAY BUT THE USUAL SHAMELESS STATEMENTS EXCUSING FOR THE CORRUPT.
Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom