What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

تحریک انصاف نے لاہور کے سب سے معروف کرمنل کو ٹکٹ دیدیا، پی ٹی آئی کے اپنے کارکن بھی ہکے بکے رہ گئ

View attachment 482502

لاہور (ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن) پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) نے لاہور سے قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 136 میں ملک اسد کھوکھر کو انتخابی ٹکٹ جاری کر دیا ہے جو قتل اور اقدام قتل سمیت متعدد مقدمات میں ملوث ہیں۔

نجی ٹی وی کے مطابق پی ٹی آئی نے عام انتخابات کیلئے جرائم پیشہ افراد کو بھی نوازنا شروع کر دیا ہے اور قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 136 میں ملک اسد کھوکھر کو ٹکٹ جاری کر دیا ہے جو قتل، اقدام قتل، ڈکیتی، راہزنی، اغواءاور ناجائز اسلحہ سمیت متعدد مقدمات میں ملوث ہیں۔

اس حلقے سے پہلے خالد گجر امیدوار تھے لیکن انہیں نظرانداز کر دیا گیا جس پر پارٹی کارکنان کی جانب سے ملک اسد کھوکھر سے متعلق ریکارڈ بنی گالہ پہنچایا گیا اور کارکنان نے بنی گالہ کے باہر احتجاج بھی کیا اور پارٹی کی اعلیٰ قیادت کو یہ بھی بتایا کہ ملک اسد کھوکھر مقامی ڈکیت گینگ کا سرغنہ بھی ہے لیکن پارٹی نے پھر بھی انہیں ٹکٹ جاری کیا۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/25-Jun-2018/802856

Nothing found on this guy

But plenty of stuff on this convicted LEJ terrorist Chaudhry Abid Raza Gujjar

DXcZQlTW0AA_X2R.jpg

He even won on PMLN ticket in 2013

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/630316-lej-terror-suspect-contesting-on-pml-n-ticket

:omghaha:and we are talking about this infamous forger's equally corrupt and blatantly lying crony here:rofl:
Read the following with a hoarse voice, lol:
@Tameem koi Sharam hoti haay?
@Tameem koi hiyya hoti hay?

:rofl:Itni exposition kay baad bhee ??? Dheet dheet hee hota haay :haha:
Hahahaha, so incompetent even at making a fake document, how can they even dream of running a country? With this level of skills, all they can do is ruin it, even if they tried their best to run it.

تحریک انصاف نے لاہور کے سب سے معروف کرمنل کو ٹکٹ دیدیا، پی ٹی آئی کے اپنے کارکن بھی ہکے بکے رہ گئ

View attachment 482502

لاہور (ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن) پاکستان تحریک انصاف (پی ٹی آئی) نے لاہور سے قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 136 میں ملک اسد کھوکھر کو انتخابی ٹکٹ جاری کر دیا ہے جو قتل اور اقدام قتل سمیت متعدد مقدمات میں ملوث ہیں۔

نجی ٹی وی کے مطابق پی ٹی آئی نے عام انتخابات کیلئے جرائم پیشہ افراد کو بھی نوازنا شروع کر دیا ہے اور قومی اسمبلی کے حلقہ این اے 136 میں ملک اسد کھوکھر کو ٹکٹ جاری کر دیا ہے جو قتل، اقدام قتل، ڈکیتی، راہزنی، اغواءاور ناجائز اسلحہ سمیت متعدد مقدمات میں ملوث ہیں۔

اس حلقے سے پہلے خالد گجر امیدوار تھے لیکن انہیں نظرانداز کر دیا گیا جس پر پارٹی کارکنان کی جانب سے ملک اسد کھوکھر سے متعلق ریکارڈ بنی گالہ پہنچایا گیا اور کارکنان نے بنی گالہ کے باہر احتجاج بھی کیا اور پارٹی کی اعلیٰ قیادت کو یہ بھی بتایا کہ ملک اسد کھوکھر مقامی ڈکیت گینگ کا سرغنہ بھی ہے لیکن پارٹی نے پھر بھی انہیں ٹکٹ جاری کیا۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/25-Jun-2018/802856

Nothing found on this guy

But plenty of stuff on this convicted LEJ terrorist Chaudhry Abid Raza Gujjar of PMLN

DXcZQlTW0AA_X2R.jpg

He even won on PMLN ticket in 2013

https://www.thenews.com.pk/archive/print/630316-lej-terror-suspect-contesting-on-pml-n-ticket

Strangely enough @Champion_Usmani had no problems with Actress Shabnam's Rapist PMLN MNA until he tried to join PTI, lol.

The champo has no problems either with a notorious money laundering gangster in Mr. Khalid Shaheen Butt of PMLN who got elected as Senator recently because he is a close confidant of who else ???

Mian Nawaz Swine Sharif - The money launderer lying convict himself!!! :haha:

Pakistani accused of money laundering

March 23, 2003

NEW YORK, 22. A Pakistani national was arrested by US law enforcement agents on charges of laundering more than $33 million from the basement of his Times Square restaurant here...

Mr Khalid Shaheen Butt is one of the closest confidants of former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and his brother Shahbaz Sharif. He recently hosted dinners for Mr Shahbaz Sharif at his restaurant.

https://www.dawn.com/news/88987

==================================

Just a generic comment. I heard that donkey meat is really bad for mental growth.

Generically speaking, I see a strange likeness with two seemingly opposing political leaders leading PPP and PMLN who are known money launderers too, lol :

DV7-oQ-X0AE9VEB.jpg

Not true...PTI has withdraw its name out of public pressure
Firstly, PTI didn't only withdraw his name.. the party actually expelled him.. And it might not just because of the public pressure.

Secondly, IK is a human and he can't know the history of every person.. The guy was in PMLN and at that time, no one even pointed at him.. I, for example, didn't even know that Shabnam was raped.. let alone who raped her. And had I been the decision maker, I would have taken the decision on the basis of his past party affiliations.

It is good that PTI supporters at least raise their voices on the inclusion of criminals.. other party workers don't even care about who they are electing..

The best thing in Pakistan is that people in his constituency, who probably know about his past , give him votes.. This is what Maryam and her Abba cry about.. that let the people decide about the fate of criminals in Pakistan.. a rapist or a murderer should be allowed to be elected from any party's platform if our corrupt public votes for him.

I met a Pakistani delivery guy today (just two hours back). He was from Lahore.. I asked him who he is going to vote in the upcoming elections.. he said.. Sherrrr.. I told him that Nawaz and Maryam are corrupt and liars and soon to be declared as money launderers and criminals.. he said that whatever they do, they will be answerable after their deaths.. and he further went on saying that he knows 100 percent that NS is corrupt, but he and his family will still vote for him..

Where the people are like that, giving a party ticket to an electable (because public loves him even if he is a rapist and a daaaku) is not bad in my opinion.. lolll

Last edited:

ملتان (ڈیلی پاکستان آن لائن )پاکستان تحریک انصاف کے قومی اسمبلی کے ایک اور امیدوار کو نااہل قرار دے دیا گیاہے ۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق این اے 194 سے پی ٹی آئی کے امیدوار نصر اللہ دریشک کو کاغذت نامزدگی میں قرض معافی کا ذکر نہ کرنے پر انتخاب کیلئے نااہل قرار دیدیاگیاہے ۔ این اے 194 سے الیکشن ٹریبونل نے علی رضا دریشک کو بھی نااہل قرا ر دے دیاہے ۔

س سے قبل اپیلٹ ٹریبونل نے تحریک انصاف بلوچستان کے صوبائی صدر یار محمد رند کی اپیل مسترد کردی اور آر او کا فیصلہ برقرار رکھتے ہوئے انہیں انتخابات کیلئے نااہل قراردے دیا۔پی ٹی آئی رہنما نے ہائیکورٹ سے رجوع کرنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا۔

https://dailypakistan.com.pk/26-Jun-2018/803383

Firstly, PTI didn't only withdraw his name.. the party actually expelled him.. And it might not just because of the public pressure.

Secondly, IK is a human and he can't know the history of every person.. The guy was in PMLN and at that time, no one even pointed at him.. I, for example, didn't even know that Shabnam was raped.. let alone who raped her. And had I been the decision maker, I would have taken the decision on the basis of his past party affiliations.

It is good that PTI supporters at least raise their voices on the inclusion of criminals.. other party workers don't even care about who they are electing..

The best thing in Pakistan is that people in his constituency, who probably know about his past , give him votes.. This is what Maryam and her Abba cry about.. that let the people decide about the fate of criminals in Pakistan.. a rapist or a murderer should be allowed to be elected from any party's platform if our corrupt public votes for him.

I met a Pakistani delivery guy today (just two hours back). He was from Lahore.. I asked him who he is going to vote in the upcoming elections.. he said.. Sherrrr.. I told him that Nawaz and Maryam are corrupt and liars and soon to be declared as money launderers and criminals.. he said that whatever they do, they will be answerable after their deaths.. and he further went on saying that he knows 100 percent that NS is corrupt, but he and his family will still vote for him..

Where the people are like that, giving a party ticket to an electable (because public loves him even if he is a rapist and a daaaku) is not bad in my opinion.. lolll
It is bad since majority of IK voter is educated .I for once will vote for IK but not for any rapist or his brother be it in any party he belongs to

Back
Top Bottom