What's new

Pakistan Elections 2018: News and Discussions

3988967_11207164.jpg.pagespeed.ce.K5niC-jxkk.jpg

3988994_26075200.jpg

دوسروں کے بچوں کو جہاد پر بھیجنے والے، اپنے بچوں کو الیکشن لڑوا کر پارلیمنٹ میں بھیج رہے ہیں۔

DgC83RDXkAE9zzL.jpg

Comparison with previous survey conducted by same polling firm

DgG6hWVWsAAPKlu.jpg:large
Huge change in 4 months

PMLN(N) got reduced to 79( in June) from 115(in march)
PTI did long jump to 83(in June) from 38 ( in march)

Something to think about. People shouldn't be blaming politicians for the dire state the country is in as by electing the same corrupt people over and over again they have become accomplice

35921986_10214328899034777_1521384025921421312_n.jpg

Something to think about. People shouldn't be blaming politicians for the dire state the country is in as by electing the same corrupt people over and over again they have become accomplice
very well quotation BUT BUT
Corrupt should be corrupt no matter which political party he /she join for his/her own personal interests

I dont understand this logic that X, y, Z is corrupt if stay in others parties and become non corrupt as soon as join PTI.

very well quotation BUT BUT
Corrupt should be corrupt no matter which political party he /she join for his/her own personal interests

I dont understand this logic that X, y, Z is corrupt if stay in others parties and become non corrupt as soon as join PTI.

Corrupt guy will always be corrupt doesn't matter which party's flag he has on his desk.

I think i am sure it was you i was talking to about this, that our system is screwed, we have over 1200 legislators which are not only a waste of tax payers money but these people get to loot and plunder. How many Legislations have been done in the past 10 years. Why do we even need Provincial legislators. There should be same laws for the whole country.

Corrupt guy will always be corrupt doesn't matter which party's flag he has on his desk.

I think i am sure it was you i was talking to about this, that our system is screwed, we have over 1200 legislators which are not only a waste of tax payers money but these people get to loot and plunder. How many Legislations have been done in the past 10 years. Why do we even need Provincial legislators. There should be same laws for the whole country.
I dont think you got my question mate

When you said people are voting corrupt then i thought you were talking about people voting for political parties who has got corrupt electable in them unless you think no political party is entirely corrupt and they have good and bad electable in them

My question was that if we assume all electable or politicians in PPP, PML(N) , PMLN(Q) are corrupt then how they become non currupt when they join PTI ? Take example of firdous ashiq awaan. You were telling people that dont n vore for her when she was part of PPP but now you are telling people to vote for same candidate because she is under the banner of PTI..same material new labelling :D

I dont think you got my question mate

When you said people are voting corrupt then i thought you were talking about people voting for political parties who has got corrupt electable in them unless you think no political party is entirely corrupt and they have good and bad electable in them

My question was that if we assume all electable or politicians in PPP, PML(N) , PMLN(Q) are corrupt then how they become non currupt when they join PTI ? Take example of firdous ashiq awaan. You were telling people that dont n vore for her when she was part of PPP but now you are telling people to vote for same candidate because she is under the banner of PTI..same material new labelling :D

Oh sorry, i did misunderstood. Anyway i don't think every electable is corrupt, there are also good people in every party, for example in PMLN i liked Ahsan Iqbal, he has done alot of good work but now he is just being a tatoo of Nawaz. In PPP i have alot of respect for Kiera and Aitzaz Ahsan. In PMLQ i liked Mujahaid Hussain not sure if he is still PMLQ though, in MQM i used to like Mustafa Kamal.

Now i am not saying the above guys are clean either as i don't really know for sure but they have no cases against them. But the top leadership of PMLN and PPP is corrupt and everyone knows it and they are the real rulers. So people that vote for them are accomplice to the crimes they commit.

Another interesting thing for me is that people from the opposite camp to PTI are taking potshots about these corrupts joining PTI, why didn't they raise their voice before?

Oh sorry, i did misunderstood. Anyway i don't think every electable is corrupt, there are also good people in every party, for example in PMLN i liked Ahsan Iqbal, he has done alot of good work but now he is just being a tatoo of Nawaz. In PPP i have alot of respect for Kiera and Aitzaz Ahsan. In PMLQ i liked Mujahaid Hussain not sure if he is still PMLQ though, in MQM i used to like Mustafa Kamal.

Now i am not saying the above guys are clean either as i don't really know for sure but they have no cases against them. But the top leadership of PMLN and PPP is corrupt and everyone knows it and they are the real rulers. So people that vote for them are accomplice to the crimes they commit.
who is top leadeship of PTI beside Imran Khan ? I understand your points but i would have call PTI as party of change if it has at least 90 percent new faces but old nizrayati imran has been lost somehwere among lotaaz who has their influence in party now.

imagine when winning election is impossible without lotaaz then how hard it will be to stay in power without compromising the personal interetes of lotaaz . They are not with Imran for love of Pakistan otherwise they would not be protesting outside bani gala when did not got party tickets ..These politicains have their own interest which they could serve well when they are in power irrespective of any party ..just look at how amir liaqut manage to got party ticket when put lil pressure

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...r-liaquats-pressure-awards-ticket-for-na-245/

Last edited:
who is top leadeship of PTI beside Imran Khan ? I understand your points but i would have call PTI as party of change if it has at least 90 percent new faces but old nizrayati imran has been lost somehwere among lotaaz who has their influence in party now.

imagine when winning election is impossible without lotaaz then how hard it will be to stay in power without compromising the personal interetes of lotaaz . They are not with Imran for love of Pakistan otherwise they would not be protesting outside bani gala when did not got party tickets ..These politicains have their own interest which they could serve well when they are in power irrespective of any party ..just look at how amir liaqut manage to got party ticket when put lil pressure

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...r-liaquats-pressure-awards-ticket-for-na-245/
There are 50% new faces which is more than enough
The rest if dont stay line can either leave or topple the govt..remember when U switch u lost your spot.

It all depends upon the 30 so of cabinet and their policies

There are 50% new faces which is more than enough
The rest if dont stay line can either leave or topple the govt..remember when U switch u lost your spot.

It all depends upon the 30 so of cabinet and their policies
We will see how this strategy work in 2018 election as compare to previous strategy in 2013 election which was also about staying on nazriya whether get in power or not and allotting ticket to new faces to challenge the status quo which was the main reason of everything bad happening in Pakistani politics.. we will witness after election which fifty percent dominate the policies of Imran if he get in power :)

Do you know who was Khalid Bin Walid? he was one of the greatest Muslim General in Islamic History, but he fought against the Muslims in Jang-Ahud and it was because of him that the Muslims lost that battle.

Even Quaid-e-Azam left congress to join Muslim League. Alot of people joined him afterwards who were strongly against him. He was still able to create Pakistan.

Alexander the Great once said "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep" Nawaz & Zardari can have the worlds best and cleanest people under them and they will still destroy the country.

People won't hire a known thief to work for them but they are happy to hire him to run the country. Thats why the people are accomplice to the destruction of the country.

Do you know who was Khalid Bin Walid? he was one of the greatest Muslim General in Islamic History, but he fought against the Muslims in Jang-Ahud and it was because of him that the Muslims lost that battle.
You are comparing the charcter of Hadrat khalid bin walid(R.A) with Imran khan lol
Even Quaid-e-Azam left congress to join Muslim League. Alot of people joined him afterwards who were strongly against him. He was still able to create Pakistan.
Again no comparison of quaid e azam with lotaaz . Lotaaz are joining Imran khan not to make Naya Pakistan but to fulfill their personal interests. They are opportunist unlike quaid e aam who joined Muslim league to get seperate land for Muslims of subcontinet .There were also many reason which led to creation of Pakistan. It was voice of Muslims and british weer struggling to keep control of their empire after two world wars
Alexander the Great once said "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep" Nawaz & Zardari can have the worlds best and cleanest people under them and they will still destroy the country.

People won't hire a known thief to work for them but they are happy to hire him to run the country. Thats why the people are accomplice to the destruction of the country.
watch what lion said in his pervios video . We are not going for war where we will get victory if led by one brave man. You seem very idealist just like others ptians. Running country is not one man show. I told you dozen times that its team work. If your team is as genuine and sincere as you then you can transform this nation otherwise when you cannot win election without compromsing your principles then changing nation with electable is big task which we will believe when do see in reality..so far its not Pakistan which seem changing but its pti and imran who are changing when you compare the position of Ik and pti of 2013 with position of imran and pti of 2018

and yes i agree not much option there any way so dont make any differnce

You are comparing the charcter of Hadrat khalid bin walid(R.A) with Imran khan lol

Again no comparison of quaid e azam with lotaaz . Lotaaz are joining Imran khan not to make Naya Pakistan but to fulfill their personal interests. They are opportunist unlike quaid e aam who joined Muslim league to get seperate land for Muslims of subcontinet .There were also many reason which led to creation of Pakistan. It was voice of Muslims and british weer struggling to keep control of their empire after two world wars

watch what lion said in his pervios video . We are not going for war where we will get victory if led by one brave man. You seem very idealist just like others ptians. Running country is not one man show. I told you dozen times that its team work. If your team is as genuine and sincere as you then you can transform this nation otherwise when you cannot win election without compromsing your principles then changing nation with electable is big task which we will believe when do see in reality..so far its not Pakistan which seem changing but its pti and imran who are changing when you compare the position of Ik and pti of 2013 with position of imran and pti of 2018

and yes i agree not much option there any way so dont make any differnce

I was giving you examples from history, where people have been on the wrong side but then adjusted themselves. Yes i am an idealist and i want to see Pakistan prosper, I know it won't happen under Nawaz or Zardari or Mulla Diesel or Achackzai or Altaf or Afsandyar, so whos left? If there was a better option than Imran i would gladly have supported them.

I agree with you that lately alot of Lotaz have joined PTI and i am not happy about it, but i also understand that you can't fix the country by sitting on the fence. Imran Khan does have a good bunch around him, with the likes of Asad Umer (finance minister), Walid Iqbal (Law minister), Dr Yasmeen Rashid (Health minister), Malik Amin Aslam (Environmental minister). I am not a fan of Shah Mahmood Qurashi but he will be the Foreign Minister. I don't know about the rest of the ministries yet.

I was giving you examples from history, where people have been on the wrong side but then adjusted themselves. Yes i am an idealist and i want to see Pakistan prosper, I know it won't happen under Nawaz or Zardari or Mulla Diesel or Achackzai or Altaf or Afsandyar, so whos left? If there was a better option than Imran i would gladly have supported them.

I agree with you that lately alot of Lotaz have joined PTI and i am not happy about it, but i also understand that you can't fix the country by sitting on the fence. Imran Khan does have a good bunch around him, with the likes of Asad Umer (finance minister), Walid Iqbal (Law minister), Dr Yasmeen Rashid (Health minister), Malik Amin Aslam (Environmental minister). I am not a fan of Shah Mahmood Qurashi but he will be the Foreign Minister. I don't know about the rest of the ministries yet.
I am just saying best of luck to you because of your good intentions otherwise i personally not hopeful to see much difference to witness Naya Pakistan and i will be happy if PTI or Imran prove me wrong by delivering what others could not instaed of coming up with same excuses and justification for failures as rest of politicians who play with words and give promises, hopes and slogan which they cannot deliver

I am just saying best of luck to you because of your good intentions otherwise i personally not hopeful to see much difference to witness Naya Pakistan and i will be happy if PTI or Imran prove me wrong by delivering what others could not instaed of coming up with same excuses and justification for failures as rest of politicians who play with words and give promises, hopes and slogan which they cannot deliver

Mate all we can do is pray and hope, and try to make the best decision we can, the rest is upto God.

Back
Top Bottom