What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے: نواز شریف

مسلم لیگ (ن) کے سربراہ اور پاکستان کے نئے ممکنہ وزیراعظم میاں نواز شریف نے کہا ہے کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے، افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے۔

لاہور: (دنیا نیوز) لاہور میں سینئر صحافیوں سے گفتگو میں میاں نواز شریف کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر زرداری ملکی مسائل حل کرتے تو آج ملک کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ پاکستان کو اقتصادی اور معاشی میدان میں ترقی دے کر ایشین ٹائیگر بنائیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ ڈرون حملے روکنے پر امریکا کو قائل کر لیں گے۔ افغانستان سے امریکی فوج کے انخلاء کے لئے جو ممکن ہو سکا وہ کرینگے جبکہ پاکستان میں دہشتگردی پر قابو پانے کے لئے قومی حکمت عملی بنائی جائے گی۔ دہشتگردی کے خاتمے کے لئے دوست ممالک سے ہر ممکن مدد لیں گے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ صدر مملکت آصف علی زرداری اگر ملکی مسائل کی طرف توجہ دیتے تو آج پاکستان کا یہ حال نہ ہوتا۔ حکومت بنانے کے بعد فوری طور پر ملکی مسائل کو حل کرنے اور عوام کو فوری طور پر ریلیف دینے پر توجہ دی جائے گی۔ ہم نے عوام کو فوری ریلیف دینے کے لئے حکمت عملی بنا لی ہے۔ ان کا کہنا تھا کہ خیبر پختونخوا میں تحریک انصاف کی اکثریت ہے وہاں پر عمران خان کی ہی حکومت بننی چاہیے۔

SOURCE:

http://dunya.com.pk/index.php/dunya-headline/173548_1#.UZFbTMpYnD8

KIA PAKISTANI PM KAY MENTAYN KARNAY SAY USA DRONE BAND KAR DAY GA?

har punjabi janay patwari kon

lakin patwari khod na janay

koi haal nae

lol

beta abb yea he kaam rha gaya ha tum loghoon k pass after this defeat

Lagey rhoo munni bhi

941622_570549532978764_877577547_n.png

har punjabi janay patwari kon

lakin patwari khod na janay

koi haal nae

lol

It was a theory that was first introduced and practiced by Chaudhris of Gujrat.

However time and again this theory has failed.

Patwari may have been appointed by Pervaiz Elahi, but now he is a strong man in his area. And the last thing he would do is appear weak in front of others.

Same thing with Police officers. Choudharis thought that marrying their cronies into police families and appointing them in posts will somehow guarantee their rule over Punjab.

But it never worked.

there is no fing way one can make 80-100 million residents of Punjab to tow the line of Chaudhries and Sharifs or IK.

they want to see development and they want to see projects started and then finished on time.

Choudhris tried to address that two but failed.

Only Sharifs have had some success.

This is why people voted for them.

Oh and forget about PTI for a moment.

Let me tell you my Urdu community. They are the robots who gave 15 seats to MQM. Remaining 3 should have gone to PTI but Altaf Mota chor snatched them.

But then again we can't live with "Should-a, Would-a".

Time to accept the results, avoid lawlessness, and work to improve our cities and country.

year 2018 is just around the corner.

peace

i will love to quote hassan nisar here "5 saal se pahle elction hojanay hain dekh laina, inhoun ne 5 saal bhi nahi nikalne...boht challenges hain...inhoun ne power k nashay ma waday tau kar liye hain baray baray , dekhta hu kese puray karain gay .....Agr imran khan KPK ma govt banayega aur pml-n center ma tau yeh aesay hi ha jese 1 tani rasi par dosra talwar par chal raha ha..."

Then he further said "Imran khan k liye jo hua ha behtar hi hua ha ...ALLAH usay step by step lay k ja raha ha...uske liye zarori tha oposition ma bethna aur thori siyasat dekhna ...ALLAH k har kaam ma behtri hoti ha ...dekhna woh inko kesi opposition deta ha....usne Punjab ma darrar dal di ha ...ap dekhein ous ous banday ko itna vote para jisey koi janta nahi tha....jeetna na jeetna alag bat ha par dekhein thok k hisab se vote para ha"

beta abb yea he kaam rha gaya ha tum loghoon k pass after this defeat

Lagey rhoo munni bhi

941622_570549532978764_877577547_n.png

247748_373386082763303_969240394_n.jpg

It was a theory that was first introduced and practiced by Chaudhris of Gujrat.

However time and again this theory has failed.

Patwari may have been appointed by Pervaiz Elahi, but now he is a strong man in his area. And the last thing he would do is appear weak in front of others.

Same thing with Police officers. Choudharis thought that marrying their cronies into police families and appointing them in posts will somehow guarantee their rule over Punjab.

But it never worked.

there is no fing way one can make 80-100 million residents of Punjab to tow the line of Chaudhries and Sharifs or IK.

they want to see development and they want to see projects started and then finished on time.

Choudhris tried to address that two but failed.

Only Sharifs have had some success.

This is why people voted for them.

Oh and forget about PTI for a moment.

Let me tell you my Urdu community. They are the robots who gave 15 seats to MQM. Remaining 3 should have gone to PTI but Altaf Mota chor snatched them.

But then again we can't live with "Should-a, Would-a".

Time to accept the results, avoid lawlessness, and work to improve our cities and country.

year 2018 is just around the corner.

peace

NAAWZ KA 2018 5 SAAL BAAD NAE BALK K DEC 2014 KAY BAAD AEY GA INSHALLAH

bhai yahan sab ghapla ha...revolution chahye

Revolutions lol... lalay... there is a story about a king and his beghairat subjects... who never complain about any sh!t they face.... so one day the king gets curious tht after so much abuse why the people dont rise up and how much abuse they can take... so he orders his ministers to put a soldier(Politicians in our case) on each of the gates of his kingdom and whoever comes or goes through it to be beaten with a "chittar" ... day passes nothin happens... he orders orders 2 chittars to everyones... nothing happens... than 3 and 4... so one days he comes out of his palace and see a crowd of people... he thinks tht they have probably come to him asking for his mercy... instead the people demand more soldiers with "chittars" bcoz they cant wait in long queues to get their *** beaten....

This is exactly the story of our people..

I wanted to add my two cents to the conversation.

In my view in the next elections two things are going for IK.
1. Demographics, there would be large number of young people even more than this election which will benefit PTI
2. Overseas Pakistani where PTI has strong support as well as other parties.
3. Just like PPPnow, PML(N) will be judged by the people for it's performance.

IK needs to work on his ground game more than what have achieved and we have to accept change is not going to be easy. It will take many failures before things will change. Let NS have his 5 years and judge him by his actions more than the words coming out of these leaders.

PTI can play an active role of opposition in guiding the country on better route instead of just thinking about how to bring down the government before 5 years. That certainly will not a be good thing for IK and not a good thing for democratic institutions in the country. Let the system take care of non-performs like it has done this time.

i will love to quote hassan nisar here "5 saal se pahle elction hojanay hain dekh laina, inhoun ne 5 saal bhi nahi nikalne...boht challenges hain...inhoun ne power k nashay ma waday tau kar liye hain baray baray , dekhta hu kese puray karain gay .....Agr imran khan KPK ma govt banayega aur pml-n center ma tau yeh aesay hi ha jese 1 tani rasi par dosra talwar par chal raha ha..."

Hasan Nisar or anyone else who says "Democracy will fail" in Pakistan,

I say "tumharay moohn main khaak".

Democracy will survive in Pakistan.

-- As long as the parties behave nicely with each other
-- and do not create law-and-order situation.

If PTI/PPP?MQM Juhala Jiyala create law and order situation, army has to step in.

So keep this in mind before saying anything terrible about Pakistan's future.

Please do not be bad losers and bad mouth your own country.

peace

If NS is such a popular leader then why his cluster of national seats are only in Punjab ? Why he has not been able to win in large numbers in all of Pakistan.

No comparison of 127 seats with 31

He got 10 or more NA seats in KPK and some in Baluchistan as well

get your knowledge first

If PTI/PPP?MQM Juhala Jiyala create law and order situation, army has to step in.

peace

Most of these kids dont realise this

they just want imran as kids want lolly pop

peace

like when army stepped in karachi when 7000 people got slaughtered ?

don't be delusional winner

army is sleeping after satu they will not wake

they even did not step in when defa e pakistan aur qadri went to islamabad

why you think they will save nawas butt?

again don't be delusional and magror winner

1 crore sonami voters MASALLAH don't mess

peace

are you insane i quoted hassan nissar and by short term he doesnt mean martial law you.............. .............. means mid-term election....was that so hard???????????

Back
Top Bottom