What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 1m
NA-96 PML-N Khurram Dastagir wins. PTI Rana Sajid Shaukat runner-up (Unofficial) # Geoelections

If you've done that, then I salute you sir, but I don't agree with that burger kid part?

Accept the defeat, yes. Bow down or surrender to Ganja, NEVER. We've tried our level best, did some blunders but the thing is, we've learned and gained valuable experience, which will help us in future. We've done the damage, N-League will have to form a coalition govt. PTI will keep progressing and prospering with passage of time, we're defeated but we're not destroyed.

You're just over exaggerating and over reacting on my post, because I was mainly highlighting the blunders done by our candidates on election day considering the fact that 80% election is contested on election day, and I clearly noticed the in-experience factor in all this mess. You just completely missed the point of my post. So I'm going to end my argument with you here.

Just want to add one more thing into my post, please check why there isn't any update on NA-121 polling results yet on any tv channel, its 11:30pm and counting is done in all polling stations since 10pm but nothing coming out, why the delay? and who's doing it? Think...

You Wana Know The real Truth?
I Am From Same Tribe As from Kaptan Is ! Yes I Am Niazi!
Now Listen To me Dear Kid, you could Be at The Same Age As Of My Younger Brothers, They Too Activ
Y Participated In These so Called ElecTions, For Them I Hve To Buy 2 M-4s Just In Case Forthe Safty
ONE OF THEM STILL OUT THERE, WITH HIS WTID FRIENDS SOME WHERE IN CLIFTON, HE WORKS FOR PTI, OTHER ONE IS JUST NOW AT HOME, HE IS WITHIN HIGHER COMMAND OF MQM, MY OLD MOM WAS STILL IS WAITING FOR THEM, WHAT WAS GAIN BY THEZE DAM ELECTIONS?
Heavyloss Of Lives, Waste Of National Wealth, & Result Is Nawaz Sharif Back In Power?
So sorry, Yes I Was Trying To Tease Each & Every PdF Member Who Ever Hve supported PtI, Justto Check How Bigger Hearts They Got, & By Doing That I Hvnt Hve Manufactured Any Of Panipat?
Its Simple, Accept The Defeat Cause Its Nt Anyones Fault ! Not Your Peoples Its Your Leadership
YES Cause They Had Full Intell, About PMLn Placing Thier Peoples Wel
In The Local Admin, Even in Election Commision? Thn Why They Accepted That All?
Just To Winn On Egos?& Thats It?
just For That ! ÌK &his Dam Budies Sold The Nation, To Ganja PM?
Ven They Knew Vry Well They ,never Be Able To Win?
Its The Dam Bari System ! Which Even Your Kaptan Is Following Now, Just Wait Few Hours, & Listen Kaptan Telling You Guys Wait 5 More Years .?
So Will You Going To Wait 5 More Years With Ganjas In Power? Cause With Indepndents & even PPP Will Going To Join Pmln ! So There Is No Stopping Nawaz To A PM Again, For that You Ill See greedy Kaptan Accepting Everything ! & Singing He Song Of Damocrazy . ARE YOU READY FOR GANJAA,S EVEN IF ÌK SAYS OK?

If you've done that, then I salute you sir, but I don't agree with that burger kid part?

Accept the defeat, yes. Bow down or surrender to Ganja, NEVER. We've tried our level best, did some blunders but the thing is, we've learned and gained valuable experience, which will help us in future. We've done the damage, N-League will have to form a coalition govt. PTI will keep progressing and prospering with passage of time, we're defeated but we're not destroyed.

You're just over exaggerating and over reacting on my post, because I was mainly highlighting the blunders done by our candidates on election day considering the fact that 80% election is contested on election day, and I clearly noticed the in-experience factor in all this mess. You just completely missed the point of my post. So I'm going to end my argument with you here.

Just want to add one more thing into my post, please check why there isn't any update on NA-121 polling results yet on any tv channel, its 11:30pm and counting is done in all polling stations since 10pm but nothing coming out, why the delay? and who's doing it? Think...

You Wana Know The real Truth?
I Am From Same Tribe As from Kaptan Is ! Yes I Am Niazi!
Now Listen To me Dear Kid, you could Be at The Same Age As Of My Younger Brothers, They Too Activ
Y Participated In These so Called ElecTions, For Them I Hve To Buy 2 M-4s Just In Case Forthe Safty
ONE OF THEM STILL OUT THERE, WITH HIS WTID FRIENDS SOME WHERE IN CLIFTON, HE WORKS FOR PTI, OTHER ONE IS JUST NOW AT HOME, HE IS WITHIN HIGHER COMMAND OF MQM, MY OLD MOM WAS STILL IS WAITING FOR THEM, WHAT WAS GAIN BY THEZE DAM ELECTIONS?
Heavyloss Of Lives, Waste Of National Wealth, & Result Is Nawaz Sharif Back In Power?
So sorry, Yes I Was Trying To Tease Each & Every PdF Member Who Ever Hve supported PtI, Justto Check How Bigger Hearts They Got, & By Doing That I Hvnt Hve Manufactured Any Of Panipat?
Its Simple, Accept The Defeat Cause Its Nt Anyones Fault ! Not Your Peoples Its Your Leadership
YES Cause They Had Full Intell, About PMLn Placing Thier Peoples Wel
In The Local Admin, Even in Election Commision? Thn Why They Accepted That All?
Just To Winn On Egos?& Thats It?
just For That ! ÌK &his Dam Budies Sold The Nation, To Ganja PM?
Ven They Knew Vry Well They ,never Be Able To Win?
Its The Dam Bari System ! Which Even Your Kaptan Is Following Now, Just Wait Few Hours, & Listen Kaptan Telling You Guys Wait 5 More Years .?
So Will You Going To Wait 5 More Years With Ganjas In Power? Cause With Indepndents & even PPP Will Going To Join Pmln ! So There Is No Stopping Nawaz To A PM Again, For that You Ill See greedy Kaptan Accepting Everything ! & Singing He Song Of Damocrazy . ARE YOU READY FOR GANJAA,S EVEN IF ÌK SAYS OK?

NA-125 ? when they gonna fcuking announce the election?

Is Imran Khan is winning dude???...He looks like a dark horse in this election...Where can we get live updates with latest information about seat tally?

KPK governments in last 20 years
1993: PPP
1997: PML N
2002: MMA
2008: ANP
2013: PTI (IA!)

Point being...if someone does not perform, the Pathans show them the door. Unlike the dumbass Punjabis, who want bullet trains with a nehari menu. And the Sindhis who think Bhutto is still alive and well and in good spirits.

At the very least they are politically aware. Way to go.

Pml n 17 seats pti 13 seats 37/272 seats with 100 percent result.

Oh well.. at least it's a great opening for PTI. From nothing to main opposition party is a great achievement. PTIans shouldn't lose heart. This could be a good foundation towards becoming a great political force in entire Pakistan!!

UPSET RESULT
NA 111 - Firdous Ashiq Awan #PPP loses

Nadeem F. Paracha ‏@NadeemfParacha 54s
Wah PTI, hartey, hartey, Sheeda Tully koh jitwa deeya ...?

Chalo bhai.. hogayi democracy or naya Pakistan.
Ab mein chala Marks and Spencer ka Khana khane.

why the closely contested seats of punjab and especially lahore's results aint coming out im sure like mqm noora league is also breaking all records of rigging.......................................

125 main counting rukwa di hai.

Rigging is going on, no doubt about that.

And as I said before, results for urban areas come late bbecausethey have more voters per polling station, so more votes need to be counted while rural areas get done with quickly.

Another gem by shahbaz sharif, humain Lahore nay jitaya, lahore ki awam nay ham par aitemad kia...lalay, Pakiatan sirf Lahore nhn.

Arre don't be so sad yaar. Nawaz Sharif may do well this time . Who knows . jo hota hai acche ke liye hota hai.

Nawaz is going to follow up on the Metro & the Motorways that hes ever so fond of with a bullet train ! He can take that train up his arse for all its gonna be worth to Pakistan & Pakistan's real problems.

Back
Top Bottom