What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 1m
این اے 51 راولپنڈی 2؛ن لیگ کے جاوید اخلاص58481 ووٹ لیکر پہلے نمبر پر

i know , i was keeping in mind the ind seats, they do tend to move towards the leading party

Infact always they move to leading parties and one cant blame them. You dont make alliance with a weaker party unless the chance is the alliance will make the party in lead.

RAJA RENTAL LOST.......

Loo jee, ajj ki taza khabar, PPP zardari league ney ganjey league ki himayat kar di hookumat kay liya ?
Abb Karloo Joo Karna Hai? PtI WaLoon

WTF!!! are they kidding with us....Nabeel gabol is a joke, he was moaning on TV in the morning

NA-48 Javid hashmi wins

Looks like Nawaz Shariff is going to be president of Pakistan

Thinking about it again, PTI has got 38 seats till now...and results are only 30% final, there are plenty to fight for i.e Sialkot, Pindi and Lahore and Karachi and others. I think PTI would go till 60 seats.

Keep in mind, results first come from rural areas since population is less there and there are less people per polling station as compared to urban areas. So urban polling stations have more votes to count and results will come late from those areas.

Biggest shock for PTI is Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

PTI got both seats in Islamabad.

WELDON ISLAMABAD:pakistan::pakistan::victory:

Thinking about it again, PTI has got 38 seats till now...and results are only 30% final, there are plenty to fight for i.e Sialkot, Pindi and Lahore and Karachi and others. I think PTI would go till 60 seats.

Keep in mind, results first come from rural areas since population is less there and there are less people per polling station as compared to urban areas. So urban polling stations have more votes to count and results will come late from those areas.

Biggest shock for PTI is Shah Mehmood Qureshi.

BUT GEO IS DECLARIN PLMN WINNR ALREDY

Back
Top Bottom