What's new

Pakistan Downed Indian (made in israel) drone over lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwmalik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just a news flash on Express news English 24/7. Statement from Dr Mubarakmand that pakistan has the ability to bring down the drones. He said that pakistan did the same with an indian drone over lahore area.
Anybody with more details?

2 Jun 2002
Pakistani F-16 shot down 1 Indian Searcher II UAV.

OpParakram2002-IAF-UAV-Wreck03.jpg

OpParakram2002-IAF-UAV-Wreck04.jpg

0.jpg

israeli_uav_3.jpg

israeli_uav_5.jpg

OpParakram2002-IAF-UAV-Wreck09.jpg

Good news!

now let's see if we can do the same to a US made predator drone or is our military only good at defending our sovereignty from India?

to shoot a US drone pakistan have weapons we need balls.lol
and how can this goverment buy these balls ? or can some one donate balls to PPP and PML ?

and how can this goverment buy these balls ? or can some one donate balls to PPP and PML ?

you cant fit AIM-120 on K-8 man its need f-16 or any other platform .same apply on PPP and PML-N-P-T-M-Y-dont know how many more and other pakistani parties .they have no system to install on them balls its need a man like me.lol

Why are we discussing 2002 news, bringing down drones ia not rocket science. Even rag tag army can do that, what's the point. Pakistan can bring down US drone, yes. Does it want to do? No. Does it make sense to do? Maybe, if you want to take the right and hard path instead of easy path. But this is the choice Pakistan has to make, maybe they are trying.

Why are we discussing 2002 news, bringing down drones ia not rocket science. Even rag tag army can do that, what's the point. Pakistan can bring down US drone, yes. Does it want to do? No. Does it make sense to do? Maybe, if you want to take the right and hard path instead of easy path. But this is the choice Pakistan has to make, maybe they are trying.

sir jee ghusa na kero . he watched tv talk show and ask the qes abut this action . an i just explain . i am not happy to bring dead issues on table .

I am not angry, trying to understand what is the discussion.

I am not angry, trying to understand what is the discussion.

no problem sir and trolling flaming is not going on thanks to members otherwise these type of old news just bring more hate .

Pakistan able to shoot down drones: Dr Samar

LAHORE (INP) - Nuclear scientist Dr Samar Mubarak Mand, former Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission head, said on Friday that Pakistan has the capability to shoot down CIA-operated drones as it had shot down an Israel-made Indian drone plane.

Talking to the media, Dr Samar said that Pakistan had F-16 fighter jets which were capable of shooting down any kind of drone predator. He said that an Indian drone that had been sent to attack Lahore was successfully knocked down by Pakistan. He also observed it was strategic issue and the final decision in this regard rested with the govt. It is pertinent to mention that similar statements had been issued time and again by Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman that Pakistan is capable of shooting down the US predator aircrafts.

Source: Pakistan able to shoot down drones: Dr Samar | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

2 Jun 2002
Pakistani F-16 shot down 1 Indian Searcher II UAV.

0.jpg

After the shooting the wreckage of UAV was brought from Lahore to Chaklala, AHQ was there at that time. Seen here C130 pilots watching the wreckage at a C130 hangar....Griffins later took a part of the UAV, and is still placed outside OC's sahab's office.

LAHORE (INP) - Nuclear scientist Dr Samar Mubarak Mand, former Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission head, said on Friday that Pakistan has the capability to shoot down CIA-operated drones as it had shot down an Israel-made Indian drone plane.

Talking to the media, Dr Samar said that Pakistan had F-16 fighter jets which were capable of shooting down any kind of drone predator. He said that an Indian drone that had been sent to attack Lahore was successfully knocked down by Pakistan. He also observed it was strategic issue and the final decision in this regard rested with the govt. It is pertinent to mention that similar statements had been issued time and again by Chief of Air Staff Air Chief Marshal Rao Qamar Suleman that Pakistan is capable of shooting down the US predator aircrafts.

Source: Pakistan able to shoot down drones: Dr Samar | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Well this is really something BIG!!!! india sent a drone to attack LAHORE :woot:

and Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission head commenting on it !!.

Searcher II unarmed drone sent to attack Lahore, let me guess, with spray paint I suppose. I'd expect a nuclear scientist to be better aware of facts like that.

Otoh the limited info suggests that two drone took off from Jammu, that means it flew around 150 km inside Pak territory probably over Mianwali and Muridke before one of them was shot down, now that is some sloppy performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom