What's new

Pakistan deplores condition of Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik

This is the reason you were ruled by 800 years by muslims
Stop taking credit of others. We are nowhere near to them, and we can't be hard working like turks & others.

Last edited:
Lol we were never ruled the way you were. We never gave in and maintained our religious practices and traditions but you converted like the cowards you are . Those muslims brutalised you , buttraped your great grandmothers and now you shameless creatures celebrate their acts
You shameless creatures celibate killing of Kashmirs.

Sadly we were divided by religion. India being the parts with a majority Hindu and Sikh's. Pakistan being majority Muslim's. Kashmir was and still is majority Muslim. It should rightly be Pakistan's.

Sorry that's not how it should work. We should all grow up and unite than keep getting divided. Division is always in the interest of the ruling class not the people.

Sorry that's not how it should work. We should all grow up and unite than keep getting divided. Division is always in the interest of the ruling class not the people.
Well we can't change the history. We were sadly divided and there is no chance that we will become one nation again. Its better if we look forward now and make efforts to be friendly nations, an example being the USA and UK.
To do that we have to solve several problems though, one of which being Kashmir.

The Indians are waging a campaign of genocide and genocidal rape against Kashmiri Muslims.

How many Pandits died in the whole conflict? Only a few hundred. In contrast 1 lakh Kashmiri Muslims have been killed by your government.
5 lakh KPs driven out of valley by the same jihadists including YM....
Innocent lives were also lost in the process of cleansing the valley from armed jihadists & I truly believe it was avoidable at many instances...

Innocent lives were also lost in the process of cleansing the valley from armed jihadists & I truly believe it was avoidable at many instances...
The number keeps on rising next people will claim 1 billion pandits fled :D and there is always silence on Muslims who had to flee the valley hmm after 47,65,71 and in the 90,s hmm i wonder why

Well we can't change the history. We were sadly divided and there is no chance that we will become one nation again. Its better if we look forward now and make efforts to be friendly nations, an example being the USA and UK.
To do that we have to solve several problems though, one of which being Kashmir.

Correct I agree we should solve the problem through dialogue.

@Zibago

Lo Ji, JKLF (YM) ko ab Indians ne jihadi bana diya. The total ignorance of Indians on the Kashmir conflict is hilarious. :lol:

@Zibago

Lo Ji, JKLF (YM) ko ab Indians ne jihadi bana diya. The total ignorance of Indians on the Kashmir conflict is hilarious. :lol:
We don't endorse the theory of good or bad terrorism.... A terrorist is indeed a terrorist be it Kashmiri or of my own ethnicity.....

The number keeps on rising next people will claim 1 billion pandits fled :D and there is always silence on Muslims who had to flee the valley hmm after 47,65,71 and in the 90,s hmm i wonder why
Dear whatever number you wish to cling upon for the victims of sponsored terrorism, I will not have much objection to that until you label these terrorists as freedom fighter....

If you are so fond of the precise numbers then i would have to bring the ethnic cleansing of KPs since at the inception in valley..... 1990 was not the first exodus of its kind....
Kash

What else can be expected from savages who kill children and even try to justify it under banner of patriotism. Killing hurriyat leaders will spark even further violence which will further expose indian occupation of kashmir. I feel sorry for sick minded indians here on this thread but there is no cure for retards.

We don't endorse the theory of good or bad terrorism.... A terrorist is indeed a terrorist be it Kashmiri or of my own ethnicity.....

And if you have read any of my previous posts you would know I also do not support any terrorism. Yasin Malik's faction was involved in armed struggle, I do not deny this, but they are not any longer which is why I have a soft spot for the man.

I don't want to get in to debate about good or bad terrorism, my only objection is to your implication that YM is implicated in the Pandit exodus, even though like me he is one of the few mainstream Kashmiri leaders to accept Kashmiri Pandits as our brothers who have just as much right to the Kashmir valley as us.

And if you have read any of my previous posts you would know I also do not support any terrorism. Yasin Malik's faction was involved in armed struggle, I do not deny this, but they are not any longer which is why I have a soft spot for the man.

I don't want to get in to debate about good or bad terrorism, my only objection is to your implication that YM is implicated in the Pandit exodus, even though like me he is one of the few mainstream Kashmiri leaders to accept Kashmiri Pandits as our brothers who have just as much right to the Kashmir valley as us.
This all started from ----
In July 1988, the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front began a separatist insurgency for independence of Kashmir from India. The group targeted a Kashmiri Hindu for the first time on September 14, 1989, when they killed Pandit Tika Lal Taploo, an advocate and a prominent leader of Bharatiya Janata Party in Jammu & Kashmir in front of several eyewitnesses. This instilled fear in the Kashmiri Pandit community especially as Taploo's killers were never caught. The Pandits realised they weren't safe in the valley and could be targeted any time. The JKLF and other Islamists went on to kill many other Kashmiri Hindus including many prominent ones. ----
After killing his brethren (KPs) none would trust these gun preachers buddy ......

This all started from ----
In July 1988, the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front began a separatist insurgency for independence of Kashmir from India. The group targeted a Kashmiri Hindu for the first time on September 14, 1989, when they killed Pandit Tika Lal Taploo, an advocate and a prominent leader of Bharatiya Janata Party in Jammu & Kashmir in front of several eyewitnesses. This instilled fear in the Kashmiri Pandit community especially as Taploo's killers were never caught. The Pandits realised they weren't safe in the valley and could be targeted any time. The JKLF and other Islamists went on to kill many other Kashmiri Hindus including many prominent ones. ----
After killing his brethren (KPs) none would trust these gun preachers buddy ......

If you think I am going to sit here and justify the killing of civilians then you are wrong. I quite clearly stated that YM gave up the armed struggle and perhaps you have no idea how much slack he received for it and the labels he was branded with for giving up the armed struggle.

The targeting of pro Indian voices was inevitable due to the built up of hatred for the occupation. Both sides have committed atrocities, the hatred amongst some Kashmiri peasants against Pandits is historical and I am well versed in that side of history if we are going to go down that route of discussion.

I have never supported military action against Civilians anywhere in the world, I praise YM for giving up the armed struggle and accepting Kashmiri Pandits as brothers, which is my personal stance. If we are going to count the crimes of past, then the Indian state as well as the historical Pandit dominated establishment would have to keep accounting for the present unlike YM.

Back
Top Bottom